Educational

Author Topic: An apology.  (Read 3197 times)

thepeaguy

Re: An apology.
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2007, 01:25:11 PM »
But, only in a platonic way!! :o

We have a deep, spiritual connection now?

ozymandias

« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2007, 01:52:54 PM »
Ain't gonna touch that one with a ten foot pole!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2007, 02:51:51 PM »
:LMAO:

ozymandias

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2007, 03:01:17 PM »

All kidding aside, lets just say, that in MY code, your a friend of HG's, which means that you have some credibility with me. 

As for the spiritual "connection", my beliefs are sort of parallel to her's, though I tend to be more skeptical!  Heathen that I am!

Graelwyn

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2007, 03:03:52 PM »
I have thus far avoided talking about anything spiritual on any of the aspie boards... I suppose I assumed(bad thing to do maybe), that it is far too illogical a concept to go down well among most.  :P

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2007, 03:09:48 PM »
I have thus far avoided talking about anything spiritual on any of the aspie boards... I suppose I assumed(bad thing to do maybe), that it is far too illogical a concept to go down well among most.  :P

Yeah, a lot of people here are atheist/atheist agnostic, so unfortunately not too many spiritual discussions. :(

driftingblizzard

« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2007, 03:22:58 PM »

Yeah, a lot of people here are atheist/atheist agnostic, so unfortunately not too many spiritual discussions. :(

That may have to change quite soon!   With all the sinning that's about to get underway, we'll be in need of some serious forgiveness   :beergrin: :whip: :glug:  :mwhaha:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2007, 03:26:16 PM »
:laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2007, 05:16:41 PM »

That may have to change quite soon!   With all the sinning that's about to get underway, we'll be in need of some serious forgiveness   :beergrin: :whip: :glug:  :mwhaha:

I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition!

Scrapheap

« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2007, 08:27:55 PM »

I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition!

Nooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!

ozymandias

« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2007, 09:32:22 PM »
Now where have I heard that before! :laugh:  I was wondering WHO would chime in with that! ;)

Scrapheap

« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2007, 09:54:03 PM »
Now where have I heard that before! :laugh:  I was wondering WHO would chime in with that! ;)

I just happened to be at the right place at the right time...........  ;D

Of course there's MUCH better lines than that.

"Blessed are the Cheesemakers" "Why are are Cheesemakers blessed??"  "Well, I'm sure that's not meant litterally, I'm sure he meant producers of dairy products in general"

"Blessed are the Greeks" "What makes the Greeks so bloody blessed??" "Well it's better the Greeks than the bloody Romans if you ask me"

thepeaguy

« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2007, 05:24:20 AM »

All kidding aside, lets just say, that in MY code, your a friend of HG's, which means that you have some credibility with me. 

So just because I happen to be a friend of a friend of yours, I'm automatically liked?

You haven't heard my opinion of whether I like you or not.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2007, 06:01:28 AM »
I wouldn't go by that philosophy personally.

I can't stand some of my friends friends.. talk about boring.

ozymandias

« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2007, 06:09:51 AM »

So just because I happen to be a friend of a friend of yours, I'm automatically liked?

You haven't heard my opinion of whether I like you or not.

Since your obviously back in asshole mode and trying to provoke a reaction, I'll just say this, I don't care whether you like me or not.  You think what you want and do what you want.  I'll think and do what I want as well.  I hope you have a good life!