Author Topic: Starsigns!  (Read 5156 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Starsigns!
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2007, 09:51:11 AM »
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2007, 09:52:51 AM »
Ok, then I'm a boar.  8)
no a pig!

No, I was a dog after all. At least in the Chinese whoroscope.  8)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2007, 11:42:29 AM »
Aren't very many aspies Aquariuses or at least born in January or February?  Most people are born in June and July, I think.  ???

I'm aquarius; Jan 25th.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2007, 12:00:58 PM »
Aren't very many aspies Aquariuses or at least born in January or February?  Most people are born in June and July, I think.  ???

I'm aquarius; Jan 25th.

I know one Swedish aspie girl who was born on Jan 25th, one girl that I suspect having AS who was born on Jan 25th and one guy who I suspect is an aspie who was born on Jan 27th. I was born on Jan 26th...

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:56 PM »

That thing is creepy. I used my screen name and did not fill in everything and it still struck me between the eyes with many details and parallels. Too accurate for comfort.

Somebody's having a stargasm at my expense.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2007, 12:22:51 PM »

I'm aquarius; Jan 25th.

I know one Swedish aspie girl who was born on Jan 25th, one girl that I suspect having AS who was born on Jan 25th and one guy who I suspect is an aspie who was born on Jan 27th. I was born on Jan 26th...

Intensity membership for each month:

January:
    ascan (667)
    AllDayGlowRandy (24)
    Fine Chocolate (25)
    QuirkyCarla (21)
    duncvis (31)
    Flynndanarra (31)
    Typhon (45)
    Alexander the Grape (34)
    PeterMacKenzie (23)

Febuary:
    MillaPill (24)
    PMS Elle (21)
    Kaze no Kae (19)
    renaeden (30)
    rocketturtle (29)

March:
    fatty mcblob (22)
    Desecration (19)
    Raymond Babbitt (24)
    esme456 (41)
    Jizz (29)
    Quasimodo (21)
    aliens (19)

April:
    AntiHeather (26)
    L. (22)
    Thagomizer (25)
    Friar Tuck (22)
    babybear3333 (39)

May:
    kevv729 (44)
    Graelwyn (32)

June:
    Bec (20)
    GalileoAce (24)
    richard (27)

July:
    McJagger (38)

August:
    Rhisiart (20)
    purposefulinsanity (31)

September:
    hellznrg (30)
    Praetor (26)
    Scrapheap (36)
    ~BadgerTom~ (24)

October:
    rpm2005 (20)
    Hypnotica_Gaze (23)
    Ice Cream Headache (20)
    Sanityisoverrated (24)

November:
    NeantHumain (23)
    Dragoon (24)
    RobertN (22)

December:
    nirrti (33)
    wolfgurl (21)
    emo-chan

[attachment deleted by admin]
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 12:24:10 PM »
I gave up on trying to get the graph to do what I wanted, so 'members' should be on the Y axis, but is stuck on the X axis, and the X axis should be the months.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 12:27:17 PM »
i am unique.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 12:29:06 PM »
Seems like I was correct, though. Most aspies on the board were born in January. It's pretty unusual to be born in January, but here it's the most common month of birth...

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2007, 01:01:37 PM »
My report with my comments in bold:

The report was generated with the following birth data: male, born on 25 January 1984 at 9:03 am in Glasgow, Scotland.

Your sun sign is Aquarius. This is the sign in which the Sun is in your birth chart. Your Ascendant is also in Aquarius, and your Moon is in Scorpio.

Partner references which may occur in the text are set for a relationship with a woman. Explanation

to top

Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Scorpio

This astrological position indicates a determined nature in full control of itself. Your feelings are likely to be intense, passionate, and lasting. When wronged you do not rest until your desire for revenge has been satisfied (No, I just feel angry for a while and then get bored and lose interest.).

You are worldly and knowledgeable in many areas (Not when it comes to peoplestuff, apparently). You are perhaps too positive and assertive of your will, too self-reliant (Self-reliant?  I'm going on 23 and I live with my mum.). You pursue your aims inexorably, often using others to achieve your ends. (I'm too lazy and my attention span is too short to pursue things inexorably, plus I'm hardly a master manipulator.) You should meet with success in business or professional work, for you remain steady and hard-working (Ha!). Love is a very important matter in your life. But power struggles may arise between you and your love object (More like a vague longing). Your feelings are so intense and your desires so well-aimed that you are likely to become overly demanding. (Doubt it)

The key to a more harmonious self lies in channeling some of your inherent self-control to relaxing your will. You could use your knack for investigating and probing to better understand your motivations and psychological make-up.

to top

Ascendant in Aquarius, Uranus in the Ninth House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Aquarius was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Uranus is located in the ninth house.

You were born with a natural disposition to be humane, sympathetic, original and refined in your dealings with others. Among your features is the ability to understand human nature in a sympathetic manner (Accurate enough, but how many people really consider themselves to be inhumane?). Unfortunately, you do not always act upon your intuitions and may become rationalistic at times when swift and prompt determination is required.

The common Aquarian is good and kindly, but usually led astray by eccentric and bizarre companions.

Your tastes are refined and your discrimination keen. You have a natural inclination toward the esoteric and mystical side of life and you could develop some clairvoyant abilities. (I have absolutely no inclination to those things) Basically you are a lover of freedom; (How many people would consider themselves a hater of freedom?) in the realization of this desire you may go to extremes.

Although changeable in appearance (My appearance doesn't change much.), your life is guided by very definite and fixed principles, one of which is a constant demand for personal freedom. In love you are a strange character. You can easily be emotionally attracted to one person and yet unpredictably terminate relationships.

As an inventor you have no rival; your problem is that sometimes you lack the practical ability to implement your creations. Professionally you will be successful in any of the following fields of activity: modern science, electrical work, photography, archaeology, astrology, radio etc. (Perhaps)

A great part of your life is going to be geared to travel abroad. On the intellectual plane you are very gifted and exceptionally clever. Intuition is another of your natural gifts. You very often reach the solution to problems in a dramatically swift manner. You are going to be attracted all through your life by the uncommon; strange and unsubstantiated theories hold a special fascination for you.

to top

Moon in the Eighth House

The Moon was found in your eighth house at the time of birth. Since the Moon has intense qualities of perception, you may find that gradually there is an awakening of interests in sexual matters, psychic and spiritualistic research, and much mental speculation with ideas concerning the possibilities of existence after death. (I speculated as a kid, and concluded that that stuff was all bullshit.)

At some point of your existence there will be possibilities of inheritance through members of the female sex or the maternal side of your family.  (Because nobody else has a mother who'll die at some point?)

to top

Saturn in the Eighth House

Saturn was found in the eighth house at the time of birth. Because of the restraining influence of this planet, matters concerning legacies, inheritance, and the financial dealings of your partner or associates could be severely limited and may be frustrated by what seems to be harsh fate.

Psychologically you are rather serious in connection with sexual affairs. You approach sex with caution, rationality and planning. Excess reason and thought in this direction may create some frustration in sexual matters. (I just go with the flow, and don't attach much meaning to sex usually.)

to top

Venus in the Tenth House

Venus was found in the tenth house at the time of birth.

You will appear as a person who seeks harmony, inclined as you are to observe the aesthetic value of all things in life, to engage in artistic activities and to possess all that is lovely and beautiful. You have sufficient potential to achieve success in life, especially if your occupation is artistic or musical.

Much of your success is a consequence of applied interest and hard work; you posses merit and ability, and your congenial, intelligent manner produces a very exalted image.

In any case, there are very good possibilities for the acquisition of some social distinction, a good reputation and financial success at some period of your life.

to top

Sun in the Twelfth House

The Sun was in your twelfth house at the time of birth. This may indicate a life full of limitations, obstacles, and human opposition, but at the same time a lot of inner strength and energy. (I'm sure nobody else ever struggled with those.)

You are urged to pause and reflect upon your own accumulated history. Take some time for introspection. It may result in a purification process accompanied by some remorse of conscience.

Internally, you are quite different from the way you present yourself externally. You possess a vast reservoir of energy that may be partially hidden even from your own awareness. (Well, that sucks.  All this time and there was a vast reservoir of energy that I didn't know about.  How do I tap it?)

Your internal disposition is strong, commanding, open, and of a rare generosity. More and more you should try to bring these characteristics into the open so that they can overcome some of the less desirable aspects of your personality.

to top

Astrological Data used for Short Report - Personal Portrait
for Peter (male)
born on 25 Jan 1984    local time    9:03 am
in Glasgow, SCOT (UK)    U.T.    09:03
4w15, 55n53    sid. time    17:01:28

Planetary positions
planet    sign    degree       motion
Sun    Aquarius    4°34'33    in house 12    direct
Moon    Scorpio    6°47'52    in house 8    direct
Mercury    Capricorn    10°28'59    in house 11    direct
Venus    Sagittarius    29°30'02    in house 10    direct
Mars    Scorpio    7°06'44    in house 8    direct
Jupiter    Capricorn    1°12'47    end of house 10    direct
Saturn    Scorpio    15°36'17    in house 8    direct
Uranus    Sagittarius    12°21'39    in house 9    direct
Neptune    Capricorn    0°12'33    end of house 10    direct
Pluto    Scorpio    2°06'28    in house 8    direct
True Node    Gemini    14°42'40    end of house 3    direct
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant    Aquarius    19°56'53
2nd House    Aries    28°23'59
3rd House    Taurus    28°18'21
Imum Coeli    Gemini    16°31'47
5th House    Cancer    1°56'22
6th House    Cancer    19°17'33
Descendant    Leo    19°56'53
8th House    Libra    28°23'59
9th House    Scorpio    28°18'21
Medium Coeli    Sagittarius    16°31'47
11th House    Capricorn    1°56'22
12th House    Capricorn    19°17'33

Major aspects
Sun    Square    Moon    2°13
Sun    Square    Mars    2°32
Sun    Sextile    Uranus    7°47
Sun    Square    Pluto    2°28
Moon    Sextile    Mercury    3°41
Moon    Sextile    Venus    7°18
Moon    Conjunction    Mars    0°19
Moon    Sextile    Jupiter    5°35
Moon    Sextile    Neptune    6°35
Moon    Conjunction    Pluto    4°41
Mercury    Sextile    Mars    3°22
Mercury    Sextile    Saturn    5°07
Venus    Conjunction    Jupiter    1°43
Venus    Conjunction    Neptune    0°43
Venus    Sextile    Pluto    2°36
Mars    Sextile    Jupiter    5°54
Mars    Conjunction    Pluto    5°00
Jupiter    Conjunction    Neptune    1°00
Jupiter    Sextile    Pluto    0°54
Saturn    Square    Ascendant    4°21
Neptune    Sextile    Pluto    1°54
Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 01:08:30 PM »

I'm aquarius; Jan 25th.

That *is* a bit creepy. I was born on Jan 28, and I don't believe in that shit!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2007, 01:17:25 PM »
Maybe there's some season factor at work.  Perhaps parents with autism genes are more likely to conceive in April-July for some reason, and/or babies born in late winter/early spring are more likely to develop autistic traits because of vitamin D levels in the mother's milk or something like that.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2007, 01:22:25 PM »

It seems like a lot are.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2007, 01:23:45 PM »

I'm aquarius; Jan 25th.

My AS daughter was born on january 28.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2007, 01:25:25 PM »

I'm aquarius; Jan 25th.

My AS daughter was born on january 28.

Remember the selection bias here; people who are or who know people born in January are more likely to mention it than people who are or who know people born in other months.