Educational

Author Topic: Starsigns!  (Read 5121 times)

Litigious

Re: Starsigns!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 08:22:57 AM »
Aren't very many aspies Aquariuses or at least born in January or February?  Most people are born in June and July, I think.  ???

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 08:28:08 AM »
1/21/73

Aquarius.......well capricorn aquarius cusp if you want to get technical.
Year of the rat it think.

Litigious

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 08:30:19 AM »
Is 1971 year of the dog?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 08:52:48 AM »
Is 1971 year of the dog?

No, 1971 is a Boar.  1970 is a Dog.

Litigious

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 08:58:35 AM »
Ok, then I'm a boar.  8)

Graelwyn

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 09:00:58 AM »
I'm a Virgo... What are Virgo's supposed to be like??

From http://www.astrologychartsonline.com/Virgo.htm

Virgo, symbolized by the Virgin, is a Mutable Earth sign.  Ruled by Mercury, Virgos have an analytical, agile, discriminating mind and are adept communicators.  They are industrious, methodical, efficient, and sticklers for detail – great organizers.  They strive for perfection in everything they do, which, taken to the extreme, can make them obsessive and overly critical, especially of themselves.  They also tend to be worriers.  An Earth sign, Virgos are practical, reliable, sensible, down-to-earth.

Whoever wrote this can go fuck themselves, That is WAYtoo much like me.  :emb: :emb: :emb:

LOL, I love that smiley. The man I fancy is a Virgo actually, as well as an aspie. It is interesting as in many ways, the Virgo descriptions do sound like aspie traits....

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 09:03:35 AM »
1986 is the year of the Tiger, but because I was born so early in Feb I'm techinically an Ox.  I took a test once to see what chinese year I should have been born in and came out Ox, much to my surprise.  I always thought I was more tiger.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Graelwyn

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 09:04:06 AM »
do me.

i was born on July 17, 1969.  in Long Beach, CA.

seriously, do me.

oh, and i was born at 2:07 pm

Cancer with moon in Leo, Mercury in cancer,venus in gemini...hmm, well my book makes the moon Leo, but that site makes the moon Virgo. Interesting...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:08:37 AM by Graelwyn »

Graelwyn

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2007, 09:09:11 AM »
My chinese sign is the hare/rabbit by the way.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2007, 09:10:47 AM »
1986 is the year of the Tiger, but because I was born so early in Feb I'm techinically an Ox.  I took a test once to see what chinese year I should have been born in and came out Ox, much to my surprise.  I always thought I was more tiger.

Oh, that's right.  Were you born very early in 1971, Litigious?  If so, you might be a Dog.

Litigious

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2007, 09:12:51 AM »

Oh, that's right.  Were you born very early in 1971, Litigious?  If so, you might be a Dog.

January 26th.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2007, 09:20:36 AM »

January 26th.

You are a Dog.

From http://chinese.astrology.com/dog.html

In the West, the Dog is man's best friend, but in Chinese Astrology this Sign is a little more unpredictable than that. Dogs are loyal, faithful and honest and always stick to their firm codes of ethics. However, this Sign has trouble trusting others. It's generally quite trustworthy itself -- except for the occasional "little white lies" the Dog tells in order to make things go more smoothly. The Dog makes a wonderful, discreet and loyal friend (despite any white lies) and is an excellent listener. This Sign tends to root for the underdog and its keen sense of right and wrong makes it duty-bound to the core. The Dog's mantra seems to be, Live right, look out for the little people and fight injustice whenever possible.

Dogs can also be rather dogmatic, too. They don't go in for light social banter; instead, they go straight for home, expostulating on the topics that are most important to them. At these times the Dog's narrow-minded or stubborn side can become apparent; this Sign has trouble staying light and calm when an important issue is at stake. This Sign can also be very temperamental; mood swings characterize its emotional life and often the Dog needs to run off to be alone in order to recuperate. Part of the problem is the result of this Sign's load of irrational fears that turn into niggling anxieties that turn into hurt feelings and occasional grouchiness. This sensitive Sign needs to warm up to others over time and gradually learn to trust them. Without that trust as a foundation, Dogs can be judgmental and coarse.

The Dog's discerning nature does make it an excellent business person, one who can turn that picky, guarded nature into a keen sense of the truth of another's motives. Where love is concerned, Dogs often have a tough time finding the right match. They can be so anxious and overwrought in the romance dance that they'll stress their partner to the max! In any forum, this Sign is happiest when able to be quite physically active; at home or at work, the Dog will always be constructing something new or cleaning something up in order to make things better. Dogs need to work on controlling their irrational worries and would also be well-served to relax their mile-high standards, which can sometimes wind up alienating the ones they love.

The most compatible match for a Dog is the Tiger or the Horse.

Graelwyn

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 09:21:41 AM »
Whether you believe them or not, I am curious about what starsign people are and whether they fit the supposed descriptions of said starsign...moonsigns would be nice too, but most don't know theirs... with DOB I can easily look these up. Astrology is one of my on/off consuming interests.

I am Taurus with a pisces moon anyways.

astrology is one of my special interests, too. I'm a capricorn with a pisces moon.

Cool, will have to have a discussion about it sometime maybe. I am also very interested in numerology, the mayan calendar and such things, although I have not gone into as much depth as I would like to with them. I have terrible difficulty focussing most of the time.. wonder if I have add or something too

Litigious

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 09:24:42 AM »

January 26th.

You are a Dog.

From http://chinese.astrology.com/dog.html

In the West, the Dog is man's best friend, but in Chinese Astrology this Sign is a little more unpredictable than that. Dogs are loyal, faithful and honest and always stick to their firm codes of ethics. However, this Sign has trouble trusting others. It's generally quite trustworthy itself -- except for the occasional "little white lies" the Dog tells in order to make things go more smoothly. The Dog makes a wonderful, discreet and loyal friend (despite any white lies) and is an excellent listener. This Sign tends to root for the underdog and its keen sense of right and wrong makes it duty-bound to the core. The Dog's mantra seems to be, Live right, look out for the little people and fight injustice whenever possible.

Dogs can also be rather dogmatic, too. They don't go in for light social banter; instead, they go straight for home, expostulating on the topics that are most important to them. At these times the Dog's narrow-minded or stubborn side can become apparent; this Sign has trouble staying light and calm when an important issue is at stake. This Sign can also be very temperamental; mood swings characterize its emotional life and often the Dog needs to run off to be alone in order to recuperate. Part of the problem is the result of this Sign's load of irrational fears that turn into niggling anxieties that turn into hurt feelings and occasional grouchiness. This sensitive Sign needs to warm up to others over time and gradually learn to trust them. Without that trust as a foundation, Dogs can be judgmental and coarse.

The Dog's discerning nature does make it an excellent business person, one who can turn that picky, guarded nature into a keen sense of the truth of another's motives. Where love is concerned, Dogs often have a tough time finding the right match. They can be so anxious and overwrought in the romance dance that they'll stress their partner to the max! In any forum, this Sign is happiest when able to be quite physically active; at home or at work, the Dog will always be constructing something new or cleaning something up in order to make things better. Dogs need to work on controlling their irrational worries and would also be well-served to relax their mile-high standards, which can sometimes wind up alienating the ones they love.

The most compatible match for a Dog is the Tiger or the Horse.

I don't really believe in astrology but about 90% of that is so true about me...

Graelwyn

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 09:30:35 AM »
Timid and attractive, the Rabbits of the Chinese Zodiac tend to act more like bunnies, whether they like it or not! This Sign is extremely popular and has a wide circle of family and friends. Its compassionate nature leads it to be very protective of those it holds dear, but where romance is concerned, the Rabbit's sentimentality can lead it to idealize relationships. The sweet, sensitive Rabbit often ends up giving more of itself to a partner than is realistic or healthy. The good news is, when this Sign goes off-balance, the Rabbit's core group of friends and its stable home life help bring it back to center.

The Rabbit is a rather delicate Sign that needs a solid base in order to thrive. Lacking close, supportive friends and family, the Rabbit might just break down in tears at the first sign of conflict. Emotional upsets in this Sign's life can even lead to physical illnesses. Rabbits dislike arguments and other conflict and will try anything to avoid a fight; this results in something of a pushover nature. Rabbits can also lapse into pessimism and may seem stuck in life -- often to mask their insecure natures. Rabbits tend to move through life's lessons at their own, rather contemplative pace; it's a waste of time to become exasperated with this Sign's seeming disinterest in facing its problems and conquering them.

With the right partner -- meaning someone whose high principles won't allow it to take advantage of this sensitive, giving Sign -- the Rabbit can make an incredibly loving and protective partner or family member. Rabbits love to entertain at home and always make sure their house is comfortable and tastefully-furnished. What Rabbits need most is a stronger sense of self-worth and the security that comes with it. Their discerning natures, coupled with some hard-won assertiveness, will help these happy creatures go far.

The most compatible match for a Rabbit is the Goat or the Pig.

Some fits, but a lot doesn't. As to my starsigns, I seem to be a mix of my sun, moon and ascendant, which are respectively taurus, pisces and ....god knows because I only have a rough idea of my time. The choice for my ascendant is Aries, Pisces or Aquarius. I ruled out Aries, yet, I am naturally impatient and often rushing about..but I have a lot of Aquarian elements too, so I still cannot come to a conclusion on that. Only an expert on the traits might be able to decipher which I am after knowing me a time.