Author Topic: Starsigns!  (Read 5120 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Starsigns!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 01:28:43 AM »
I am a Taurus a Bull.

You are what you're full of!!!  :razz:
Watch out might have to hurt You  :eyebrows:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Guardian of the Empire

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 01:31:36 AM »
You bull better watch out for my BEAR!!

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 01:35:40 AM »
We will see.

Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 02:27:47 AM »
do me.

i was born on July 17, 1969.  in Long Beach, CA.

seriously, do me.

oh, and i was born at 2:07 pm

From http://www.astro.com/

Short Report - Personal Portrait
for Robert, born on 17 July 1969

Text by Robert Pelletier, Copyright © Astrodienst AG 2006
Introduction

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo • Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in the First House • Saturn in the Seventh House • Saturn Opposition Ascendant • Venus in the Eighth House • Sun in the Ninth House • Moon in the Tenth House

The Data Page

Introduction

This report is a short edition of the AstroText Portrait. It is meant as a sample and advertisement for the full version of the AstroText Portrait which can be ordered from Astrodienst as a downloadable E-Horoscope of about 20 - 30 pages. In the short edition, only a few, but nevertheless important aspects of your natal chart are considered.

Ordering Information
  Psychological Horoscope
The profound analysis of your personality by Liz Greene, Astrodienst's best-selling horoscope. EUR 46.95, US$ 46.95
Order it now
  AstroText Portrait
The inexpensive interpretation of your birth chart, by Robert Pelletier.
EUR 19.95, US$ 19.95
Order it now
As you read your short report, or any other astrological report, keep in mind that the energies interpreted here are your birth potentials. However, you may or may not choose to actualize these energies in the manner described. Your age, sex, socio-economic situation, education, environment, level of development, and many other factors contribute to the ways in which you express your natal energies. Remember, the planets do not compel you to do or be anything. They influence you, but you still have the free will to determine your own life.

The report was generated with the following birth data: male, born on 17 July 1969 at 2:07 pm in Long Beach, California.

Your sun sign is Cancer. This is the sign in which the Sun is in your birth chart. Your Ascendant is in Scorpio, and your Moon is in Virgo.

Partner references which may occur in the text are set for a relationship with a woman. Explanation 

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo

You were born with the Sun in Cancer and the Moon in Virgo. Internally, you are somewhat timid, reserved, and mistrustful. In fact, at times you may become overly cautious. However, you are naturally receptive and instinctive. Your individuality is fanciful and imaginative. You are very influenced by physical surroundings. Externally you are not much different, except that others view you as a person who is exacting about detail You criticize a great deal, and it is almost an art for you. However, there is no malicious motivation; rather, you want to show your abilities as an analyzer of mankind. You are quite easy-going, but perhaps somewhat irresolute You are basically humanistic and do not like violence.

Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in the First House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Scorpio was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Mars is located in the first house.

Your life will be marked by your shrewd, secretive, obstinate, clever, and reserved disposition. You remain an enigma: with these traits, your life events could be either very tragic or very fortunate. To which category of Scorpio do you belong? There are two types, the extremely emotional, attracted by those pathological aspects of biological relationship, or the highly mystical, concerned with spirituality.

You are a person of extremes, very sensitive and desirous of attachment. There is some attraction to the occult or to psychic phenomena. You are active in the sense that there is a psychological struggle going on inside you between the positive and negative poles-those of affirming and satisfying or rejecting and repressing. You are very intense in your feelings and remain passionately attached to the person you love. Similarly, when you dislike someone you are very fixed in that feeling. However, there is room for optimism in that: whatever type of Scorpio you may happen to be, there exists a desire deep in your inner self for psychic regeneration.

At some point in your life, after the occurrence of a major dramatic event that will affect you deeply, the goal and entire expression of your ego may alter entirely. The intensity and profundity of your passion, however, will always be constant. You have a tendency to go into the shadows and secretly plan the course of action you will take, reluctant to let others know the exact nature of your mood or feelings. In your sexual affairs you are full of passion and strong attachment.

Exert more control over your passions; don't be so resentful of others. Use your strong will and character for favorable and beneficial things.

You have a strong inclination to be involved in medicine, perhaps even surgery. You are attracted by research and investigation in general.

You have an ambitious nature and are always eager for pursuit, whether for constructive or destructive goals. You can be tricky and cunning, passionate, inventive, clever, resentful and astute.

Your disposition is a little deceitful and quarrelsome.

On the positive side, there is a pronounced liability for intellectual research and to conduct yourself effectively in positions of authority.

Saturn in the Seventh House

Saturn was found in seventh house at the time of birth. In your dealings with others, you are going to present a very cautious personality and you will work slowly towards the achievement of security. The environment will be a very restricting factor in your life; the same limitations that hinder your relationships with others will emerge in a narrowness of reception to your ideas and emotions. This indicates that the key to more spiritual and material development lies in your response to the several tests destined for you which consist of patiently enduring difficulties through human relationships.

You should remember that Saturn does not lend a propensity to be demonstrative in an emotional sense. It does, in those individuals with whom you will start a lifelong relationship, give a sense of duty and stability of emotions. Yet you are going to experience some sorrow throughout your life in a relationship. This is mostly going to consist of the several limitations that this state is imposing upon your personal freedom.

The key to a better integration of your existence lies in the ability to view these obstacles and binds with philosophical resignation.

Saturn Opposition Ascendant

Saturn opposition the Ascendant shows that you are defensive in your associations.

You tend to be so preoccupied with your own affairs that you cannot be too concerned with anyone else's. But at the same time you accuse people of being indifferent to you. The truth is, you are so reserved about projecting yourself into their lives that you give the impression you think yourself better than they are. So they keep their distance and are not likely to warm up to you. Although you have a mind of your own, you are never sure you can exploit your ideas and get a favorable response, which you desperately need.

Because you are more competent than most of your competitors, you will never take on a task you can not handle. Until you try, of course, you will not know this. You secretly fear responsibility, but you are more than able to perform your duties and fulfill your obligations, both to yourself and to others.

Venus in the Eighth House

Venus was found in your eighth house at the time of birth. This is a favorable position regarding the possibilities of financial gain through businesses owned by your partner or by associates.

Psychologically, you are going to find many harmonious conditions in your sexual relationships.

If your inner growth is such that your vital energies are oriented toward spiritual rather than material pleasures, then you will arrive at gratification and happiness through inquiry into the mysteries of life and death.

You should have some excellent opportunities for progress in your financial and social condition during your middle age or when you finally stabilize your life through marriage or any other type of close relationship.

Sun in the Ninth House

The Sun was found in the ninth house at the time of birth. This is an indication that your real self possesses an attraction to higher levels of thought. Additionally, this indicates that the most important realizations may come through the process of pure reasoning.

You will tend to grow through the workings of your higher mind where you may find, after much striving, the creative principle and the power of self-expression.

You possess a rather austere mind which is fearless, self-confident and keenly analytical.

Regarding life events, you will be inclined to obtain success in subjects connected with law, religion, and possibly foreign lands.

Moon in the Tenth House

The Moon was found in the tenth house at the time of birth. Among other things, this is an indication of your ability to adjust to varying conditions. Whatever your temperamental qualities may be, destiny will place you in situations where you will have dealings with the public.

Some public note could eventually come your way. Yet you should remember that the Moon successes are rather ethereal and do not maintain a permanent state.

Imagination, a tenacious disposition and ability to relate to the public are among your attributes. Outwardly, you will appear as one who reacts to emotions rather than to reason, yet you attempt a logical rationalization of your impulsive notions. You will better develop your potentialities in any professional circle where your natural inclinations can be reasonably manifested.

Astrological Data used for Short Report - Personal Portrait for Robert (male)
born on 17 July 1969 local time 2:07 pm
in Long Beach, CA (US) U.T. 21:07
118w11, 33n46 sid. time 08:56:18

Planetary positionsplanet sign degree  motion
Sun Cancer 25°04'49 in house 9 direct
Moon Virgo 1°13'00 in house 10 direct
Mercury Cancer 19°30'36 in house 9 direct
Venus Gemini 11°47'06 in house 8 direct
Mars Sagittarius 2°19'55 in house 1 direct
Jupiter Libra 0°19'16 in house 11 direct
Saturn Taurus 7°56'04 in house 7 direct
Uranus Libra 0°35'07 in house 11 direct
Neptune Scorpio 26°03'09 in house 1 retrograde
Pluto Virgo 22°56'18 in house 11 direct
True Node Pisces 22°30'34 in house 5 retrograde

House positions (Placidus)Ascendant Scorpio 6°56'22
2nd House Sagittarius 5°53'49
3rd House Capricorn 7°49'35
Imum Coeli Aquarius 11°36'53
5th House Pisces 14°13'16
6th House Aries 12°50'12
Descendant Taurus 6°56'22
8th House Gemini 5°53'49
9th House Cancer 7°49'35
Medium Coeli Leo 11°36'53
11th House Virgo 14°13'16
12th House Libra 12°50'12

Major aspectsSun Conjunction Mercury 5°34
Sun Trine Mars 7°15
Sun Sextile Jupiter 5°14
Sun Sextile Uranus 5°30
Sun Trine Neptune 0°58
Sun Sextile Pluto 2°09
Moon Square Mars 1°07
Moon Trine Saturn 6°43
Moon Square Neptune 5°10
Moon Sextile Ascendant 5°43
Mercury Sextile Pluto 3°26
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2°01
Mars Sextile Uranus 1°45
Jupiter Conjunction Uranus 0°16
Jupiter Sextile Neptune 4°16
Saturn Opposition Ascendant 1°00
Uranus Sextile Neptune 4°32
Neptune Sextile Pluto 3°07
Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 02:48:39 AM »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 02:51:09 AM by Nomaken »
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Guardian of the Empire

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2007, 02:53:50 AM »
Wow, that is an excellent site you linked to, Callaway. My report was eerily accurate; much better than the report I got on astrology.com.

Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Pisces

Your astrological combination indicates a quiet, undemonstrative individual. You are retiring by nature and prefer domestic activities. A somewhat passive person, you require a stronger force or person to move you out of your state of psychological inertia. Much about you is concentrated and inner-directed.

You seek integrity of self. You make a good friend and confidant, for you never reveal a secret that has been told to you. But you don't allow friends and associates to penetrate beneath your outermost mask. You deal well with people in unfortunate positions, because they arouse the compassion inherent in your Moon influence. Under favorable circumstances, your psychic and mystic tendencies could be awakened. The key to a more harmonious existence lies in using your organizing ability to establish a more active life. You possess a high degree of innate ambition and perseverance.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2007, 02:58:29 AM »
I was to lazy to type my horoscope out. :laugh:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2007, 03:15:06 AM »
Copy and paste?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 03:17:07 AM »
He is feeling epicly lazy.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 03:29:29 AM »
Copy and paste?
It was a lot easier it would have taken Me hours to type at that out in the end. ::) :o
Guardian of the Empire

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 03:31:56 AM »
typing it out, yes...but not copying and pasting.

i didn't type mine out, i copied and pasted. I didn't paste the whole report though because it was long. i should have linked to mine too.  :laugh:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?lang=e&nhor=1&btyp=apx&cid=8gqfileX8UC1m-u1168590877

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 05:05:04 AM »
I tried that astro site out--my horoscope was mostly bs. If you spread the descriptions enough, some of it will invariably be about right, especially if you add the power of suggestion. Problem is, they got some of my basic character traits all wrong.

My mobile phone will have more gravitational pull on me than most planets, save one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 05:27:53 AM »
I never really believe in them either.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 08:09:51 AM »
Feb 6, 1986, 1:43 p.m.

Aquarius and Year of the Ox is all I know.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.