Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19632 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #1125 on: April 16, 2017, 02:46:12 AM »
So they have a couple of bombs they need to use by next year? My question stands.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1126 on: April 16, 2017, 03:59:27 AM »
So they have a couple of bombs they need to use by next year? My question stands.

Seems a problem by the looks. I wrote four sentences and you managed to read two of them. No wonder you are not acting on all the information at your disposal.

Possibly why you are not able to make way in your callout.

Read more, Odeon, before you comment on it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:46:29 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #1127 on: April 16, 2017, 12:14:58 PM »
Here are some basics for you to start with.
NASA has good visuals. Though one noticed was this one for light pollution. https://climate.nasa.gov/images-of-change?id=566#566-light-pollution-milan This is a change personally noticed over the years from airplanes at night, as cities migrate to LED street lighting, the nighttime landscape is transforming from an amber glow to bright white. Though that's an energy conservation type of change, so seemed odd to include it with changes otherwise viewed as negative.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #1128 on: April 16, 2017, 12:53:54 PM »
NASA has good visuals. Though one noticed was this one for light pollution. https://climate.nasa.gov/images-of-change?id=566#566-light-pollution-milan This is a change personally noticed over the years from airplanes at night, as cities migrate to LED street lighting, the nighttime landscape is transforming from an amber glow to bright white. Though that's an energy conservation type of change, so seemed odd to include it with changes otherwise viewed as negative.

Very cool, and good point.
:dog:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #1129 on: April 16, 2017, 03:18:20 PM »

Very cool, and good point.
At first it was annoying; would assume the people at NASA are smart enough know what they're looking at in those images, so thought they might assume I'm not. Many of the images, it's true I'm not. People are often spoonfed crap and assumed to swallow it, so it cast a bit of a cloud over the slideshow, because that particular bite came across as being fed crap someone simply wants me to consume. Although, there's also a single image in there of a solar farm, and another of a newly created dam. There's a couple of agricultural development and urban growth too. Not really sure what images like that are intended to convey as evidence of climate change when mixed with such a heavy concentration of receding glaciers, floods, droughts, and wildfires.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #1130 on: April 16, 2017, 08:23:44 PM »
I would like to know how digging holes, fucking anything that,  well ... whatever, stealing grain and hay from those who grow it and being great long range targets for drunken shooters caused the phenomenon we have come to know as Global Climate Change.

I know that Odeon knows things that we do not, but please, identify the connection.
 :nerdy:

It's probably because I'm so freaking hawt.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1131 on: April 17, 2017, 01:27:42 AM »

Seems a problem by the looks. I wrote four sentences and you managed to read two of them. No wonder you are not acting on all the information at your disposal.

You wrote "my understanding", which is an oxymoron, really. Dream on.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1132 on: April 17, 2017, 01:28:34 AM »

Only an idiot would make that reply.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1133 on: April 17, 2017, 01:34:17 AM »

Projecting again, Al?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1134 on: April 17, 2017, 04:43:58 AM »

Projecting again, Al?

Not at all. My understanding was based on what was said and so your snark falls flat again, because you are an idiot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1135 on: April 17, 2017, 11:21:54 PM »
Definitely projecting.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1136 on: April 17, 2017, 11:39:42 PM »
You are a skilled projectionist. You are a master at it. You are also a master at baiting people. Odeon the master baiter.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1137 on: April 18, 2017, 01:30:57 PM »
I was good at it but cinemas are no longer cinemas, you know.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1138 on: May 04, 2017, 08:59:43 PM »

No you still project your own foibles like a pro

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1139 on: May 04, 2017, 11:32:26 PM »

No you still project your own foibles like a pro

It took you two weeks to come up with this?

- Albert Einstein