Educational

Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19679 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #780 on: February 25, 2017, 04:05:53 PM »
I believe it's fear-mongering.
Probably. Though personally more curious about what the other hand is doing. Most likely something more interesting.

*checks the doors for the third time*

:laugh: *checks security system*

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #781 on: February 25, 2017, 05:01:18 PM »
I believe it's fear-mongering.
Probably. Though personally more curious about what the other hand is doing. Most likely something more interesting.

*checks the doors for the third time*

:laugh: *checks security system*

*cleans shotgun*

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #782 on: February 25, 2017, 06:42:23 PM »
*checks the blender*   :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #783 on: February 25, 2017, 06:48:55 PM »
I'd say it's lying since it's about implying something that isn't true.

Not so sure and it is for precisely the reasons I have said. He has not tied himself down to anything. It may well be something specific that he is alluding to is an oblique way. Maybe it is the riots specifically and maybe more specific information as to why the riots here, in particular, are of special interest. You tell us it is a mundane seasonal thing. That is not something I care to question BUT what IF these riots, in particular, THIS time were fueled or organised by something other than they have in past years and it is indicative of a larger issue that he was aware of. 

Something like that would make sense. But was it about the riots at all, even? That again is the problem. We could do a big back and forth and look at that premise from all sides and see whether he was right in what he said on the basis that the riots were his reasoning for saying what he said and at the end of it, it possibly was not even what he was alluding to.

I do not know what he was saying and so whether or not he was lying. Nor do you. Nor does anyone here. In fact none of even know what he was alluding to.

As for whether this is fear-mongering? I don't know. I do not think that vague assertions really stoke fear.
"Russians are getting pretty edgy and hinting at possible military action" or "Russians are going to drop a nuke on us if we do not pull troops back from the Russian border"
One would stoke concern and interest the other would stoke fear and panic and a demand for things to be done asap.
So fear mongering? Maybe? I don't know.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #784 on: February 25, 2017, 08:33:10 PM »
...probably all of you saw this, but maybe not.

Friday, Trump addressed the crowd at CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference).

Some awesome "supporter" handed out close to 1,000 "Trump" flags at the door....

...Russian flags. :rofl:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #785 on: February 25, 2017, 10:30:39 PM »

That picture of the guy with all the flags is someone confiscating them.  :lol1: I can't believe people gave them up. I would have been all like, what flag? I don't know what you're talking about.  :dunno:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #786 on: February 25, 2017, 10:53:57 PM »
^As you shove it in your jacket/down your shirt/down your pants, etc. :zoinks:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #787 on: February 25, 2017, 11:50:19 PM »
^As you shove it in your jacket/down your shirt/down your pants, etc. :zoinks:

It's my personal property so I'd have to tell them, I can see their lips moving but I can't hear a word they're saying.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #788 on: February 26, 2017, 02:43:33 AM »

Friday, Trump addressed the crowd at CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference).

Some awesome "supporter" handed out close to 1,000 "Trump" flags at the door....

But it was not a Trump supporter, ir was Ryan Clayton a contributor to Huffington Post.

So I do get that a Liberal Media writer wanted to manufacture a controversy and the liberal Media is making a lot of hay out of it but I do not see the issue
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #789 on: February 26, 2017, 04:27:33 AM »
How easy it is to lie when you know that your audience won't ever challenge you.
The audience will certainly challenge every word he says.

Was referring to the rally audience.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #790 on: February 26, 2017, 04:29:46 AM »
I'd say it's lying since it's about implying something that isn't true.

Not so sure and it is for precisely the reasons I have said. He has not tied himself down to anything. It may well be something specific that he is alluding to is an oblique way. Maybe it is the riots specifically and maybe more specific information as to why the riots here, in particular, are of special interest. You tell us it is a mundane seasonal thing. That is not something I care to question BUT what IF these riots, in particular, THIS time were fueled or organised by something other than they have in past years and it is indicative of a larger issue that he was aware of. 

Something like that would make sense. But was it about the riots at all, even? That again is the problem. We could do a big back and forth and look at that premise from all sides and see whether he was right in what he said on the basis that the riots were his reasoning for saying what he said and at the end of it, it possibly was not even what he was alluding to.

I do not know what he was saying and so whether or not he was lying. Nor do you. Nor does anyone here. In fact none of even know what he was alluding to.

As for whether this is fear-mongering? I don't know. I do not think that vague assertions really stoke fear.
"Russians are getting pretty edgy and hinting at possible military action" or "Russians are going to drop a nuke on us if we do not pull troops back from the Russian border"
One would stoke concern and interest the other would stoke fear and panic and a demand for things to be done asap.
So fear mongering? Maybe? I don't know.

IQ put it better than I did. This is a man with an agenda, and that agenda is fear.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #791 on: February 26, 2017, 04:30:59 AM »

Master troll. :rofl:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #792 on: February 26, 2017, 10:16:46 AM »
How easy it is to lie when you know that your audience won't ever challenge you.
The audience will certainly challenge every word he says.

Was referring to the rally audience.
Me too.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #793 on: February 26, 2017, 12:57:27 PM »
I don't care what their sources are, I don't care if some of it is "fake" news...he's spewing it too.

The people have a right to decide that for themselves, they have a right to compare the facts and to listen to whatever channels they damn well fucking please...without suppression...without those channels being made to "play nice" or "go home"...because the grand cheeto is butthurt that someone said mean things about him.

It's called "freedom of the press"...and it's written in our constitution...and he's riding a fine line on violating that.

He is the first president in 40 yrs to not release his taxes, the first president to invite Russia to "hack" his opponent.

The interference from Russia is still under investigation, meanwhile he sings praises for them...then we have the messy business with Flynn...and every time one of his so-called "fake news" channels whispers "Russiagate"...the parrot squawks and tries to shut them up...even wants help from the FBI to do it.

"Methinks thou dost protest too much"

Let's give up the freedom we already have and start listening to the "Trump channel" government controlled media. It works for Russia.  :autism:

See you don't realise that your news channels are controlled by the same companies and corporations that control the government. 

Making up fake stories about someone who's life is under threat is very wrong.  There's plenty to critcise Trump about and the Zio snakes in his ear, but CNN and co have only just started to tell Americans what a settlement in occupied territories is. 

The whole Russia things is a joke.  Hillary Clinton was getting money from the same countries that fund ISIS.  Media was silent.  Obama was arming Al Qaeda in Syria.  Media was silent.  Israel is the country that basically controls US politics and the media is silent about that too.  Your news channels need to be shut down as they will never change.  As bad as Trump is, it's good to finally see someone take them on. 

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #794 on: February 26, 2017, 12:59:58 PM »
Like the media isn't full of sensationalism.  I think it's great that he's taking on CNN and co, they aren't real media anyway.

You really don't get it do you? ::)

He never did.

Listening Trump deliver his latest on Sweden, I realise how fragile his delivery is, and yet how strong it can be when people choose to ignore facts. Fake news as he would call them. How easy it is to lie when you know that your audience won't ever challenge you.

Oh the irony.  You dumb ignorant bitch.

The irony is that he is not very good at this lying thing. He is easy to expose.

Good.  It's better to have a transparent President.  Rather than a pathological liar like Clinton or Obama.  You didn't say a word about Obama's crimes over the last 8 years, so you can't be taken seriously in the slightest. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: