Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19621 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #765 on: February 24, 2017, 07:36:19 PM »
Peter Springare
February 3 at 11:18pm · Örebro, Sweden ·
I'm so fucking tired. What I will write here below, is not politically correct. But I don't care. What I'm going to promote you all taxpayers is prohibited to peddle for us state employees. That tends to drive in a non-career and non-individual pay. Even though it's true. I don't care about all of this, will soon still retire after 47 years in this activity. I will now and every week to explain in detail what for employing me as investigators / investigator on coarse mcu police in örebro. It's not going to be good with the opinion or other leftist kriminologers perception in the general debate.
Our pensioners is on its knees, the school's a mess, healthcare is an inferno, the police have totalhavererat etc etc. We all know why but no one dare or wants to peddle the reason, due to the fact that Sweden always lived on the myth of prudes ultimate society who have osinnliga resources to be at the forefront when it comes to be the only politically correct option in a dysfunctional world that beats Knot on their own by destructive behavior in different name of.
Here we go; this I've handled Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, off of, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, Rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment.
Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again Christopher... what is it true. Yes a Swedish name snuck on the outskirts of a drug crime, Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again.
Countries representing the weekly all crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can't be sure because they don't have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they're lying about your nationality and identity.
Now we're talking just örebro municipality. And these crimes occupies our utredningsförmåga to 100 %.
So it looks here and has been like for the past 10-15 years.
Return next Friday with a statement for the past week
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #766 on: February 24, 2017, 07:44:43 PM »
Like the media isn't full of sensationalism.  I think it's great that he's taking on CNN and co, they aren't real media anyway.

You really don't get it do you? ::)

He never did.

Listening Trump deliver his latest on Sweden, I realise how fragile his delivery is, and yet how strong it can be when people choose to ignore facts. Fake news as he would call them. How easy it is to lie when you know that your audience won't ever challenge you.

Oh the irony.  You dumb ignorant bitch.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #767 on: February 24, 2017, 07:51:18 PM »
Sweden's in Trump's news again. Fucking sensationalist moron.

...and now he is only letting select media coverage at the latest WH briefing. CNN, New York Times...and others that he doesn't "approve" of were blocked from attending.

He said that much of the press represents "the enemy of the people."

WTF will next week bring I wonder?

I bet therapists and liquor stores are doing a booming business lately. A year of this shit and the whole nation will be on meds or suffering from liver failure.

Those companies have made up fake stories about him, so not surprising from Trump. 

I'd say more than much of the press represents the "enemy of the people".  Most people don't even understand how and why they are being played. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #768 on: February 24, 2017, 09:57:04 PM »
I don't care what their sources are, I don't care if some of it is "fake" news...he's spewing it too.

The people have a right to decide that for themselves, they have a right to compare the facts and to listen to whatever channels they damn well fucking please...without suppression...without those channels being made to "play nice" or "go home"...because the grand cheeto is butthurt that someone said mean things about him.

It's called "freedom of the press"...and it's written in our constitution...and he's riding a fine line on violating that.

He is the first president in 40 yrs to not release his taxes, the first president to invite Russia to "hack" his opponent.

The interference from Russia is still under investigation, meanwhile he sings praises for them...then we have the messy business with Flynn...and every time one of his so-called "fake news" channels whispers "Russiagate"...the parrot squawks and tries to shut them up...even wants help from the FBI to do it.

"Methinks thou dost protest too much"

Let's give up the freedom we already have and start listening to the "Trump channel" government controlled media. It works for Russia.  :autism:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #769 on: February 25, 2017, 02:57:28 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #770 on: February 25, 2017, 03:06:27 AM »
Like the media isn't full of sensationalism.  I think it's great that he's taking on CNN and co, they aren't real media anyway.

You really don't get it do you? ::)

He never did.

Listening Trump deliver his latest on Sweden, I realise how fragile his delivery is, and yet how strong it can be when people choose to ignore facts. Fake news as he would call them. How easy it is to lie when you know that your audience won't ever challenge you.

Oh the irony.  You dumb ignorant bitch.

The irony is that he is not very good at this lying thing. He is easy to expose.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #771 on: February 25, 2017, 04:12:10 AM »
What did he actually say about Sweden? Was it about the riots?

http://www.thelocal.se/20170224/trump-badmouths-sweden-germany-paris-in-one-go

Sure, but I mean "What has he said?"
It's all very subjective and vague inference. What has he actually said. If he is lying, and he well may be, what is that lie?
I expected to see something substantial like "Swedish murder rate has jumped 300%"
That would be a lie and easily countered. It is a direct claim.
OR
He could say something juat outlandish like Swedish Mums ear babies more than any other country.

That is the kind of thing I was expecting for the accusations that he lied snd was outrageous that everyone has said.

What you showed me was vague inferences which seem abstract and subjective
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #772 on: February 25, 2017, 04:56:45 AM »
That's the thing. He is being vague and avoiding any specifics.

HIs first comment was about what supposedly happened in Sweden "last night":

"You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible"

This confused many, including most Swedes, who were all wondering what actually happened in Sweden last night. It quickly became a joke on Twitter.

Trump later said that he was actually referring to something he saw on Fox News, a piece that was shown to be rather creatively edited in an effort to prove the film-maker's views on immigration.

Trump then gave a repeat performance at a conservative rally:

"Take a look at what’s happening in Europe. I took a lot of heat on Sweden. And then a day later I said ‘has anybody reported what’s going on?’ And it turned out not too many of them did. Take a look at what happened in Sweden. I love Sweden. Great country, great people, I love Sweden. But they understand I’m right. The people over there understand I’m right. "

Again, no specifics, just some vague hints, most likely to the Rinkeby riots, but proving nothing, saying nothing.

This is someone with an agenda, someone who lies by omission. There are hints but nothing explicit, nothing tangible. Because if there was, then yes, it would be easy to disprove him. It would be easy to show that he should probably stop worrying about terrorist immigrants and start looking at the violence in his own country.

If this had been some hack writing for a second-rate right-wing website, I would have shrugged because those do exist and produce exactly this kind of sensationalist junk, but this is the president of the most powerful nation on the planet, basically inventing fake news.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #773 on: February 25, 2017, 06:22:33 AM »
See, I do not see what you see. At least in this case I can see what you are saying, I simply do not see it the same way.

Trump talks in a way that is hyperbolic, generalised and sometimes exaggerated for effect but also elliptically. Is anything he said lies? I don't know. You don't either.

What he IS doing, is giving an impression about something. If you say that what he is or seems to be hinting at is that Sweden is having issues and the intake of refugees is at least part of the issue, that at least seems more than solid. But there is nothing concrete. Show me something concrete and we can dispel the lie.

It's like me saying "Well you know what those small African countries are like? There is stuff happening in the Congo at the moment you know"

What have I just said? Nothing really but it has given a persuasive impression that small African countries are somehow vaguely negative. It is in relation to unrest or war or some other nefarious thing. You would not know from this statement and so there is nothing to point to with an accusation of a lie. In fact, I may, after clarifying away from such a vague, generalised point, come up with a very solid issue. Maybe specific to the Congo or maybe small African countries generally or specifically or maybe it is to Congo specifically but is an issue that is generally shared by small African countries.

I tend to let stuff like this wash over unless there is something specific for me to question or whatever.

I would absolutely agree with you though that his way of speaking is often annoying and difficult to get a bead on. Like or hate Obama, he was extremely articulate. Trump often as not is not.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #774 on: February 25, 2017, 08:46:32 AM »
I'd say it's lying since it's about implying something that isn't true.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #775 on: February 25, 2017, 08:58:20 AM »
It would be easy to show that he should probably stop worrying about terrorist immigrants and start looking at the violence in his own country.
This seems to be the crux of the matter, not that anything false is being said, but rather the point of referencing other countries in a perceived negative context. Though it seems fairly accepted that the average American doesn't generally care about the sociological problems of other countries, so your point is still a good one. If political leaders wish to point to examples of Islamic extremist acts, then they need look no further than the US.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #776 on: February 25, 2017, 09:00:04 AM »
How easy it is to lie when you know that your audience won't ever challenge you.
The audience will certainly challenge every word he says.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #777 on: February 25, 2017, 09:35:30 AM »
I believe it's fear-mongering.

He has an agenda and if he plays on people's fears it will help speed it along.

Trump knows how many American's are stuffing their face while watching TV 24/7 behind closed blinds, locked doors and a security system.

All they know about Sweden or any other country for that matter amounts to what they hear at church, on TV, Facebook, or a package of Swedish fish they purchased at the gas station while they filled up their 20,000+ car with it's remote starter. 

Some will challenge it, some will weigh the facts, but many won't...they believe everything someone tells them...they are the reason why we have warning labels on blenders not to stick your hand inside when it's running.

Want to control someone?
Find out what they're afraid of...or better yet...what they're afraid of losing.   

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #778 on: February 25, 2017, 12:18:04 PM »
I fear your analysis is correct, IQ.

Though this seems to trigger people to come in action. Wonder how our blond populist fearmonger with weird hair will do in less than three weeks.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #779 on: February 25, 2017, 03:45:40 PM »
Trump knows how many American's are stuffing their face while watching TV 24/7 behind closed blinds, locked doors and a security system.

Not meeee.  No sir!  :calodeon:

*checks the doors for the third time*  :pizza: :tv:  :dino2:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"