Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19611 times)

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #675 on: February 12, 2017, 02:19:05 PM »

:jerry:
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #676 on: February 12, 2017, 03:56:56 PM »
I think the man is an absolute idiot. Yes, sure, he could be trying to hide something altogether more sinister but if he is doing that by making himself look like a fool then I'd say he is failing regardless.

He is an amateur, an uneducated fool, a bully somehow elected into an office that should never have to tolerate any of those things. Yes, we could disagree on politics but this is not what it is about.

An idiot couldn't have won the US election with pretty much the whole press etc against him.  He's just playing people on Twitter, he knows idiots will focus on that because the media reports on every post he makes, so he's playing the media too.

Ha, where were you when Obama bombed Pakistan after 3 days in office.

Actually, an idiot was elected, just like that. What are you trying to prove? I think the facts are rather obviously in my favour but believe what you want. "Hey, I'm distracting people by letting them think that I am an idiot." Yeah, right.

I was at home, probably. Why? Did you think I had something to do with Pakistan?

That's your opinion.  He's smarter than you, so not sure what that means you are.  He's distracting people and he's smarter than he comes across.  Just look at his comments about Syria and not fighting a war on two fronts.  Which is what the moronic Obama was doing. 

Haha good one.  I meant I didn't see a reaction from you.

:rofl:

Are you seriously holding on to the "I'm only pretending to be an idiot" defence? Do you know what it makes you (and pretty much everybody already knows what he is except you)?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #678 on: February 13, 2017, 11:44:21 AM »
Damn, I thought it was so much better with the typo.

I might have even bought one to remember this moment in history. :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #679 on: February 13, 2017, 11:49:55 AM »
I think the man is an absolute idiot. Yes, sure, he could be trying to hide something altogether more sinister but if he is doing that by making himself look like a fool then I'd say he is failing regardless.

He is an amateur, an uneducated fool, a bully somehow elected into an office that should never have to tolerate any of those things. Yes, we could disagree on politics but this is not what it is about.

An idiot couldn't have won the US election with pretty much the whole press etc against him.  He's just playing people on Twitter, he knows idiots will focus on that because the media reports on every post he makes, so he's playing the media too.

Ha, where were you when Obama bombed Pakistan after 3 days in office.

Actually, an idiot was elected, just like that. What are you trying to prove? I think the facts are rather obviously in my favour but believe what you want. "Hey, I'm distracting people by letting them think that I am an idiot." Yeah, right.

I was at home, probably. Why? Did you think I had something to do with Pakistan?

That's your opinion.  He's smarter than you, so not sure what that means you are.  He's distracting people and he's smarter than he comes across.  Just look at his comments about Syria and not fighting a war on two fronts.  Which is what the moronic Obama was doing. 

Haha good one.  I meant I didn't see a reaction from you.

:rofl:

Are you seriously holding on to the "I'm only pretending to be an idiot" defence? Do you know what it makes you (and pretty much everybody already knows what he is except you)?

I never said he was pretending to be an idiot.  I said he's smarter than he seems and is distracting people with meaningless garbage because he knows idiotic retards like you will get hung up on it. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #680 on: February 13, 2017, 01:18:50 PM »
How, exactly, do you know that he is smarter than he seems? Wishful thinking? Or simply that since you support him, it would crush your self-image if he really is thick as a brick? After all, what would that say about you?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #681 on: February 13, 2017, 02:13:46 PM »
Cause of seeing the way he dismantled people like Jeb Bush and his comments on Syria.  Also, he's a business man, he knows what sells.  He also knows how the media works, he just has to tweet something and the news are all over it.  He's definitely playing games I think.  I suspect that too because of how he's all over the place with a lot of issues.  I don't support him, I just support the destruction of the current system.  He's good on some things, terrible on others.  As I said, if he was an idiot he wouldn't have destroyed all the opposition he faced, with pretty much the whole media and the CIA against him.  They all tried to make him out to be a joke, but were left in tears and filled with rage when he won.  The main thing is, he was the better option out of the terrible two.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #682 on: February 13, 2017, 04:17:58 PM »
I do not really think at this point that it can be argued that he plays the media. One of the biggest reasons that he won the Primaries against a far more experienced field is that he starved them of media. No one who did not already know and like Scott Walker could have told you a thing about what he was wanting. Same with Carly Fiorina. In fact apart from Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush, no one knew anything about what these people wanted an dwhat little they knew, was not enough to base any real opinion on them. Love or hate him, everyone knew what motivated Trump and who he was and what he intended because he played the media.  If you are running a political campaign and your opposite steals 95% of teh media headlines, you are dead in the water.

My favourite playing of the media, because it was hysterically funny was him making a pre-announcement that he would be making a statement about the Obama birther claim. Then he spent an hour being endorsed by army vets and such and got plenty of free press and finally almost as an after thought, said "Obama was born in the US". Then he dropped it with no follow up.

As I said, his methods may be disagreed with and his politics may be hated but I do not think it is up for debate that he plays the press and media (and will continue to do so).
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #683 on: February 13, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »
I am wondering what little physiological games he has in store for Trudeau...Trudeau might be well-prepared though, there is more to that polite Canadian than meets the eye. I hope so.

I do not think Trump is a complete idiot for the record, definitely mentally unstable though.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #684 on: February 13, 2017, 05:11:40 PM »
Maybe they'll share a proper handshake? :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #685 on: February 13, 2017, 05:28:00 PM »
Maybe they'll share a proper handshake? :zoinks:

Maybe Trudeau will put him down on the floor like Abe should have when he plays his little game.

One can only hope. :zoinks:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #686 on: February 13, 2017, 07:01:30 PM »
Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 1 hour ago

"This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland.
332 replies 2,754 retweets 6,734 likes

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 60 minutes ago

Trudeau overheard expressing offense to his cabinet members @ POTUS handshake games. Finds is "disrespectful and tasteless."
151 replies 1,197 retweets 3,638 likes

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 57 minutes ago

PM Tru likens POTUS to "that one kid who never got beaten up only because everyone else thought he was too pathetic to be worth it. (cont)

"...And now he thinks it's because they all were scared of him. But the whole time they were just laughing at him."

Can we bribe Trudeau to stay? I like him. :LOL:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #687 on: February 13, 2017, 09:48:13 PM »
Maybe Trudeau will put him down on the floor like Abe should have when he plays his little game.
Didn't think it was a game. Seemed like a misunderstanding. Abe: Shall we shake hands? Trump: What are they saying? Abe: Please look at me. Trump: looks intently at Abe. Abe: points at the cameras. Trump: glances at the camera and then keeps looking at Abe. It was funny. Seems like something I would do. :laugh: Most mocking in the media is about the length of the handshake, but people shake hands for a long time at photos ops, so that didn't come across as weird.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #688 on: February 13, 2017, 10:57:59 PM »
Wasn't the length of the handshake...but the assertive tug of war Trump played while doing it.

Many times that is seen as a bid to assert dominance or control over someone. The "I'm stronger than you, or I'm running this show."

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #689 on: February 14, 2017, 12:43:58 AM »
Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 1 hour ago

"This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland.
332 replies 2,754 retweets 6,734 likes

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 60 minutes ago

Trudeau overheard expressing offense to his cabinet members @ POTUS handshake games. Finds is "disrespectful and tasteless."
151 replies 1,197 retweets 3,638 likes

PM Tru likens POTUS to "that one kid who never got beaten up only because everyone else thought he was too pathetic to be worth it. (cont)

"...And now he thinks it's because they all were scared of him. But the whole time they were just laughing at him."

Can we bribe Trudeau to stay? I like him. :LOL:

I think this/these guys overplayed their hands already with the Godzilla thing. I get the intent. I was a little skeptical but still open to persuasion.  The light switch thing was funny. The food thing, was completely inconsequential, but they went too far ib trying to create something sensationalist that they said the unbelievable.  I mean, even now, I could absolutely believe Trump ate what he was said to have eaten, had no idea where the light switches were and then had the Canadian PM thinking he was a horse's arae. All that is believable and unprovably plausible.  The Godzilla thing....no.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap