Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19674 times)

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #540 on: January 26, 2017, 11:20:57 AM »
:dog:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #541 on: January 26, 2017, 11:53:13 AM »
Not really worth trying to explain things to Odeon, he's not the sharpest tool in the box.  Until his TV confirms it for him, it hasn't happened or isn't true.  Trump shouldn't react to the propaganda machine, he's already beat them. 

At least it's all of TV and not just Fox News. :hahaha:

See that's the trouble with imbeciles like yourself.  You think that it's either CNN etc or Fox News.  I take every news station with a pinch of salt, not follow the main ones blindly.   :wanker:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #542 on: January 26, 2017, 11:54:13 AM »
Not really worth trying to explain things to Odeon, he's not the sharpest tool in the box.  Until his TV confirms it for him, it hasn't happened or isn't true.  Trump shouldn't react to the propaganda machine, he's already beat them.

Do you have some alternative facts you wish to share?

Same goes for you retard.  Where did I mention anything about "alternative facts"?  You really need a break from your TV. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #543 on: January 26, 2017, 12:29:51 PM »

Same goes for you retard.  Where did I mention anything about "alternative facts"?  You really need a break from your TV.

It's a simple question. I understand the sarcasm went right over your head, though. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #545 on: January 26, 2017, 01:06:41 PM »

It's a simple question. I understand the sarcasm went right over your head, though. :zoinks:

Yeah, you're way too complex for people to understand.  I'm not denying that the guy using "alternative facts" was stupid. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #546 on: January 26, 2017, 02:00:29 PM »

Yeah, you're way too complex for people to understand.  I'm not denying that the guy using "alternative facts" was stupid.

Do you deny that Spicer and Conway both lied? That Trump did, and still does?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #547 on: January 26, 2017, 02:05:12 PM »
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #548 on: January 26, 2017, 03:32:05 PM »

Do you deny that Spicer and Conway both lied? That Trump did, and still does?

I haven't been following it much, I don't care.  Your lying media has just made an issue out of it.  Funny how you've suddenly started worrying about American leaders and co lying.  I guess you weren't that interested over the last 8 years  ::)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #549 on: January 26, 2017, 03:33:25 PM »
I haven't studied it enough to know who's lying but given CNN and co's track record it will most likely be them.  I wouldn't just blindly follow the media on any subject. 

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #550 on: January 26, 2017, 03:51:50 PM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #552 on: January 26, 2017, 07:34:03 PM »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #553 on: January 26, 2017, 07:47:12 PM »
I haven't studied it enough to know who's lying but given CNN and co's track record it will most likely be them.  I wouldn't just blindly follow the media on any subject.
Don't think CNN lied. However there were other news outlets which posted much more sparse photos than the one Odeon posted, and they also latched onto CNN's number of 250,000. Though the 250,000 number from CNN reports was for the ticketed area and that number is consistent for tickets given out for inaugurations. Ticket holders are for the bleachers and lawn area and every president fills that area.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:30:19 PM by Jack »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #554 on: January 27, 2017, 12:45:39 AM »
The fact of the matter is that his crowd was a lot smaller than Obama's first. He should have accepted it and moved on.

- Albert Einstein