Educational

Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19631 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #345 on: December 26, 2016, 05:41:26 PM »
Can't be that you're a one-trick pony, incapable of talking about anything else than what hits your tinfoil hat, right?

Or would that be zero-trick, considering that you're not actually convincing anyone of anything beyond what we already know, namely what I just wrote?

Hang on.  I've started to notice an alarming pattern with you.  Everyone that strongly disagrees with you has a mental illness.  You can never just admit that you wrong about a certain situation, instead the other people are just mentally ill.  Even if it's millions of people that voted the way you didn't or wouldn't have, they have some kind of problem. 

Maybe it's time you look at yourself. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #346 on: December 26, 2016, 06:18:09 PM »
Benji just likes to stop by every now and then and stir the shit pot.

Nothing really substantial to add...he just likes to argue and call people stupid every once in awhile to prove that he possesses superior intellect...and is always right. :yawn:

There, there Benji...this retarded, mentally ill, little liberal redneck snowflake knows how brilliant you are...don't get your conservative little panties in a knot now. :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #347 on: December 26, 2016, 07:06:29 PM »
Benji just likes to stop by every now and then and stir the shit pot.

Nothing really substantial to add...he just likes to argue and call people stupid every once in awhile to prove that he possesses superior intellect...and is always right. :yawn:

There, there Benji...this retarded, mentally ill, little liberal redneck snowflake knows how brilliant you are...don't get your conservative little panties in a knot now. :zoinks:

Don't worry, odeon agrees with you so you're sane. 

I've been called conservative and liberal.  You keep calling people names until you free yourself from your ignorance sweetie. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #348 on: December 26, 2016, 09:07:37 PM »
I don't.  The site is dead.

I blame people who don't post.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #349 on: December 26, 2016, 10:17:27 PM »
Hang on.  I've started to notice an alarming pattern with you.  Everyone that strongly disagrees with you has a mental illness.

You're just now noticing this??  :zoinks:

You can never just admit that you wrong about a certain situation, instead the other people are just mentally ill.  Even if it's millions of people that voted the way you didn't or wouldn't have, they have some kind of problem.

That's a pretty good description of how narcissists think.  ;)

Maybe it's time you look at yourself.

Don't hold your breath.  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #350 on: December 27, 2016, 03:28:02 AM »
Say what you mean, Pappy, and mean what you say. You're being passive-aggressive. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #351 on: December 27, 2016, 04:02:24 AM »
Say what you mean, Pappy, and mean what you say. You're being passive-aggressive. :zoinks:

Yes, so you can censor/mod/sinbin him too, douchebag.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #352 on: December 27, 2016, 04:12:37 AM »

Butthurt much?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #353 on: December 27, 2016, 04:21:23 AM »

Butthurt much?

No. I am pointing out the obvious. If Scrap "over-extends" himself and says what he thinks (and is not abstract or vague) you will likely censor him.

You have recent form doing this and he is one that has pointed this out.

Now as for WHY YOU run to the Admin panel when you dont get your way.....butthurt much?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #354 on: December 27, 2016, 04:27:44 AM »
In other words, you're still butthurt and still an ass.

/shrugs

I didn't expect you to change. I also fully expected your sycophants to react. They all did.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #355 on: December 27, 2016, 04:36:51 AM »
In other words, you're still butthurt and still an ass.

/shrugs

I didn't expect you to change. I also fully expected your sycophants to react. They all did.

In other words I do not give a damn. I am simply pointing out what I have some time ago that moderation creep has set in. The bar for censorship is lowering and the possible infractions increasing and the rules more vague.

someone like Scrap will find it increasingly more difficult second guessing where the lines are drawn at any moment and how close he is skating to them.

infractions will be much easier to make as you censor more.No wonder he is being a little vague and obscure.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #356 on: December 27, 2016, 09:08:00 AM »
aka butthurt. ::)

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #357 on: December 27, 2016, 11:01:05 AM »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #358 on: December 27, 2016, 12:34:28 PM »
 :LOL:  No tears here, I'm waiting for the show to get good...then the only danger is I might cry and piss myself laughing.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #359 on: December 27, 2016, 01:02:29 PM »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.