Educational

Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19546 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #270 on: December 13, 2016, 06:05:15 PM »
He's just the same.  He supported NAFTA and spewed the same kind of tripe she did.

He supported NAFTA with some qualifiers.

What "tripe" did he spew that Hillary did too??

Any supporter of it is a corporate whore. 

Just the usual 'divisive' tripe.  The guy was awful, he was way below Cruz and even Bush.

It's obvious you don't know anything about Kasich, this is generic crap that anyone could say. I wanted something specific.

I have no interest in learning more about the Bill/Hillary Clinton of the Republican party.  I dunno, get my interest.  Tell me a few differences between Kasich and the Clintons when it comes to foreign policy? 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #271 on: December 13, 2016, 06:43:29 PM »
Wow.  Not looked at this thread as I've been in hospital for a while, but it's turned into a study in racism, hatred and implanted fear.

Who are you talking about?  :zoinks:

The guy is moron. I doubt he can articulate what he means
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #272 on: December 14, 2016, 05:13:19 AM »
Wow.  Not looked at this thread as I've been in hospital for a while, but it's turned into a study in racism, hatred and implanted fear.

Well after a comment like that, I can only assume you went in for brain surgery

:LMAO:

Well I've been open on here about my brain injuries, surgeries and the resulting brain damage left behind.  I didn't think it would ever be thrown back at me in a dumb arguement about politics.

But I guess you guys just found your level.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: December 14, 2016, 05:26:13 AM »

Well I've been open on here about my brain injuries, surgeries and the resulting brain damage left behind.  I didn't think it would ever be thrown back at me in a dumb arguement about politics.

Have you talked about that? Never saw that but certainly it does explain your inability to comprehend some of what you seem to rail against.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #274 on: December 14, 2016, 05:54:17 AM »
I blame my brain damage on GMOs.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: December 14, 2016, 06:18:47 AM »

I'm with Al, I don't recall you saying anything about brain injury or operations, etc. Had we known, the comment above may very well not have happened.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #276 on: December 14, 2016, 03:00:08 PM »
:hahaha:

What's more,  you're talking as if you think that any reasonable person would agree with you . And  I wonder why? I really do. I'm thinking either you're being disingenuous, or else, for some reason unknown,  you have one heckova blind spot here?   :dunno:

:hahaha: :hahaha:

I can understand why you like Trump. He is a soulmate. You are both so easily riled up and butthurt. Do you feel the same about women as he does?

You state I am riled up. I would be interested to see how you came to that assessment. I would be interested to know this because only an idiot or someone trying their most desperate to be dishonest would not see clearly from the context of the discourse that I an having fun.

Here is how it works. You make a ridiculous claim at me. I mock it, rationalise why the claim was ridiculous and then show that it would actually be more true of you.

You deflect and double down, I highlight what said before.

Your ego recoils back on itself and you imagine I am butthurt and riled. Even now I would reckon that you are telling yourself that you are right, have a point, are riling me up, enjoying yourself and to coin a Charlie Sheen phrase, "winning". More power to you, jackass, whatever gets you through the day.

Trump is my soulmate? Your sense of proportion and your credibility is not needing to be pointed at and laughed at is it? Are you going to say you were not joking and have us all dismiss you from the table, or tell us you were joking then have us dismiss you from the table when you try to explain why you were?

Lastly I have no idea what Trump feels about women because I am not Trump. I hear glowing reports and shitty reports.

As to how I feel about women? Maybe you should ask Hyke and CBC who are the two women I am closest to here, as to what I am like with them and extrapolate from there. No?

Odeon, are you a joke? Yes or no?

Another wall of text. God you're easy. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #277 on: December 14, 2016, 06:59:41 PM »
I'm with Al, I don't recall you saying anything about brain injury or operations, etc. Had we known, the comment above may very well not have happened.

Yep, they're right, you haven't mentioned it. Now, to correct the awkwardness, you'll have to make light of the situation and make a joke about your own brain damage. Here, I'll make another joke about mine too.  :green:

I've read drinking and drug use can cause brain damage and memory loss. Even worse, they can cause brain damage and memory loss.  :zoinks:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #278 on: December 14, 2016, 07:02:25 PM »
Hey, lookie look.  :zoinks:

Witzelsucht (from the German witzeln, meaning to joke or wisecrack, and sucht, meaning addiction or yearning) is a set of rare neurological symptoms characterized by a tendency to make puns, or tell inappropriate jokes or pointless stories in socially inappropriate situations. A less common symptom is hypersexuality, the tendency to make sexual comments at inappropriate times or situations. Patients do not understand that their behavior is abnormal, therefore are nonresponsive to others' reactions. This disorder is most commonly seen in patients with frontal lobe damage, particularly left frontal lobe tumors or trauma.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witzelsucht

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #279 on: December 15, 2016, 01:29:36 AM »
I never knew making puns was a symptom.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: December 15, 2016, 02:17:33 AM »

Yep, they're right, you haven't mentioned it. Now, to correct the awkwardness, you'll have to make light of the situation and make a joke about your own brain damage. Here, I'll make another joke about mine too.  :green:

I've read drinking and drug use can cause brain damage and memory loss. Even worse, they can cause brain damage and memory loss.  :zoinks:

I think that FourSquare was trying to play for victimhood and trying to guilt me out. Wrong forum, and it's the wrong tactic against me. I am not one to say shit I can't stand behind or be guilted out by. Mind you now that it is exposed and looks like shitty but ultimately ineffectual game-playing, he looks like the horse's arse, that I have been implying he is, all this while.

Truth is, even if it were true, it would not have ultimately changed anyone's general assessment, good or bad about me, nor ultimately informed or changed my opinion or behaviour. This makes his tactics doubly stupid.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: December 15, 2016, 03:10:25 AM »

What's more,  you're talking as if you think that any reasonable person would agree with you . And  I wonder why? I really do. I'm thinking either you're being disingenuous, or else, for some reason unknown,  you have one heckova blind spot here?   :dunno:

I can understand why you like Trump. He is a soulmate. You are both so easily riled up and butthurt. Do you feel the same about women as he does?

You state I am riled up. I would be interested to see how you came to that assessment. I would be interested to know this because only an idiot or someone trying their most desperate to be dishonest would not see clearly from the context of the discourse that I an having fun.

Here is how it works. You make a ridiculous claim at me. I mock it, rationalise why the claim was ridiculous and then show that it would actually be more true of you.

Your ego recoils back on itself and you imagine I am butthurt and riled. Even now I would reckon that you are telling yourself that you are right, have a point, are riling me up, enjoying yourself and to coin a Charlie Sheen phrase, "winning". More power to you, jackass, whatever gets you through the day.

Trump is my soulmate? Your sense of proportion and your credibility is not needing to be pointed at and laughed at is it? Are you going to say you were not joking and have us all dismiss you from the table, or tell us you were joking then have us dismiss you from the table when you try to explain why you were?

Lastly I have no idea what Trump feels about women because I am not Trump. I hear glowing reports and shitty reports.

As to how I feel about women? Maybe you should ask Hyke and CBC who are the two women I am closest to here, as to what I am like with them and extrapolate from there. No?

Odeon: "See how clever I am? See how I play with Al? I get to make him do abd say things he normally would not. Do or say on here. Al NEVER replies to things said about or to him. In nearly a decade on here, we NEVER see him do that. He is NEVER meanspirited or snarky or combative. 15000 posts and you will be lucky to find hin writing anything like that. But the biggest break from his normal standards is that I caused him to write a long wordy post.

See how I made him do that. I an Odeon and I am firmly based in reality"

Rest of I2: "???"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #282 on: December 15, 2016, 06:04:42 PM »
I never knew making puns was a symptom.

Look on the bright side, now you can blame your awful sense of humor on brain damage.  :zoinks:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #283 on: December 15, 2016, 06:08:47 PM »
I think that FourSquare was trying to play for victimhood and trying to guilt me out.

I think it's possible he really thought you were poking fun at a known weakness, and Pappy was knowing laughing about that. He might have really thought he had discussed it here before, but was mistaken. Give him the benefit of the doubt it's only a misunderstanding, he does have brain damage after all.  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #284 on: December 16, 2016, 02:17:36 AM »

Odeon: "See how clever I am? See how I play with Al? I get to make him do abd say things he normally would not. Do or say on here. Al NEVER replies to things said about or to him. In nearly a decade on here, we NEVER see him do that. He is NEVER meanspirited or snarky or combative. 15000 posts and you will be lucky to find hin writing anything like that. But the biggest break from his normal standards is that I caused him to write a long wordy post.

See how I made him do that. I an Odeon and I am firmly based in reality"

Rest of I2: "???"

Another wordy post. And for what?

- Albert Einstein