Educational

Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19667 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2016, 10:35:54 AM »
I know I make more sense than you, Odeon.

:rofl:

Hilarious. I especially love the fact that you felt you had to post this.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2016, 11:41:51 AM »
Trump's  :viking:

Trump's smart enough to put Pence as his Vice for some kind of insurance.  It's like 'if you kill me, you get him'.

I saw this article and thought of you and you love of Trump

Why Donald Trump Could Be the Most Pro-Israel President in a Generation

here is still plenty of uncertainty surrounding what exactly a Trump administration will look like, but one thing is not up for debate: Donald Trump could be the most pro-Israel commander in chief in modern history.

Jewish state has long held a “special relationship” with the United States, however that relationship has been put under immense strain by the Obama administration's controversial policies toward Israel. The outgoing administration has regularly clashed with the leaders of the Jewish State, demanding territorial concessions to the Hamas-led Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, bluntly snubbing Netanyahu in the White House, brokering the deeply unpopular Iran Nuclear Deal and refusing to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, a huge victory for the Palestinian State which lays claim to the Holy City.
  Link

Touched that you're thinking of me  :eyelash:

I don't love Trump.  He was the better choice by a mile and actually represented some kind of change.  His stance on Russia and Syria was more than enough to want him elected.  I know he's an Israel dick sucker, but that's just what it takes for any US politician to get near power.  I wonder if he'll change his mind if he comes across the FBI file regarding the Israelis arrested on 9/11 though. 

I'm not sure what Obama did wrong exactly.  His influence is very overplayed.  It seems that not doing everything Israel demands is seen as anti-Israel.  The US was under pressure from Europe to form that Iran deal.  Israel isn't a Jewish state and yes, Hamas agreed to form a unity government with the PA which meant they agreed to the US and the EU's terms to settle the conflict.  This was just Obama wanting to score points and get some credit for settling the conflict, same as Clinton.

"a huge victory for the Palestinian State which lays claim to the Holy City."

It lays claim to East Jerusalem, which would be its capital if Palestine became a state.  But Israel won't allow that to happen. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2016, 02:23:00 PM »
In other words, you love him.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2016, 10:05:59 PM »
I know I make more sense than you, Odeon.

:rofl:

I do not "feel like I have to" post anything. What a completely vacuous thing to say. I ACTUALLY post out of no sense of obligation nor sense of duty. I post what i post because that is what I think at the time and I have no problem sharing it.

See THAT above? That is called reasoning and sense. Being that what I said is sensible and reasonable, why does it run so counter to what you post? Follow the most reasonable logical conclusion.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2016, 12:54:55 AM »
If you say so.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2016, 12:57:28 AM »
If you say so.

I do. Reasonable smart people could follow that reasoning. I think it is beyond you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2016, 12:58:49 AM »
It's "reasonably".

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2016, 02:07:03 AM »
It's "reasonably".

Or its "reasonable, smart people"

But you are not falling to trying to contest a point by picking on grammar or spelling are you Odeon? Because that would be the height of weakness.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 03:42:02 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2016, 03:45:13 AM »
What point would that be?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2016, 03:53:39 AM »
What point would that be?

By virtue of what force or obligation do I "feel like I HAVE to respond" to anything here? Because the truth is I don't. I may choose to or not and there is no force or obligation compelling me to.

"Hilarious. I especially love the fact that you felt you had to post this."

So you get to rationalise and explain it now. Your stage. Your opportunity to prove your reasonableness and critical thinking.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2016, 04:25:18 PM »
You posted it. Fact. Me, I don't think you had a point to begin with. You so rarely do.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2016, 06:20:02 PM »
You posted it. Fact. Me, I don't think you had a point to begin with. You so rarely do.

Posting it does not mean one is "compelled", "had to" or "needed to".

I post....unsurprisingly....not from a sense of "need" "compulsion", or "obligation". To suggest this would be beyond stupid. But trying to say that the Fact that I had posted something was proof there was such a compulsion is even stupider.

Why are you posting really stupid things and why do you get progressively more stupid when backing your claims?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: November 21, 2016, 01:24:38 AM »
Al, you were the one to post it, not me. Why you choose to post something is for you to explain and defend. Dimwit.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2016, 09:35:29 AM »
Al, you were the one to post it, not me. Why you choose to post something is for you to explain and defend. Dimwit.

I posted that I make more sense than you. (I do too).

Your claim (not mine...let's not get confused) is:

Now DID I "feel I HAD" to post it? Was there any compulsion/obligation/duty/requirement/necessity? No there wasn't and only a moron would say there was. One can (and presumably would USUALLY) post without such forces coming into play. So in most cases

this would be wrong. Not just here and now but in most cases. In fact not only does this make your claim redundant but really really moronic.

Why are you posting moronic retorts?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #164 on: November 21, 2016, 03:09:15 PM »
You do know that your argument doesn't magically improve if you copy and paste quotes, right? Idiot.

- Albert Einstein