Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19655 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2016, 05:40:28 PM »
How come every time someone mentions Trumps talk of sexual violence to women or his overtly racist policies his supporters just want to talk about Clinton.

Let's talk about Donald.   Is using his power to get away with what is sexual assualt OK with you guys?

Do you not mind that his policies are against people based on the colour of their skin or their religion?

Let's hear your opinions on these two points, which in any other western naiton would have barred him from being on the ticket to begin with.

Why?  Because mass murder and treason is more serious than what he said on a bus 11 years ago.  You have no evidence that what he said on the bus was true. 

Anything you accuse Trump of with your identity politics horse shit, Clinton is guilty of the same and far worse. 

Probably would have, we prefer to put people up who just blow up people on color in their thousands or millions or starve people of color in their millions.   

Benji...

Not once one this forum have I said I prefer Clinton.  i've said it often enough that I thought the problem was that you being fed two equally distasteful things to vote for.  If you think I support Clinton then this is something that has occured in your own head with no help from me.

I appear to have been enrtolled into an arguement with the Breitbart "intelligencia".  And to be honest, it's like being savaged by a Cocker Spaniel.

I've only seen you attack Trump, and with lies and distortions pushed out by the Clinton team and the media. 

Like I've said to others, educate yourself on the subject and it might help you put things in perspective.

You see what you want to see.  I don't think you like to be challenged too much.

No I don't, show me where you've attacked Clinton?  And going by a scale of who's worse, you should have hundreds and hundreds of posts aimed at Clinton.  You've shown that you see what you want to see by repeating outright lies and distortions.  I love being challenged  :autism:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2016, 05:45:02 PM »
Right, who the US elects doesn't affect the UK at all   :facepalm2:
Does UK membership not affect other countries of the EU?

Haha, just stay out of our politics you cunt.  Go and sort your own country out.

Yes, but the EU controls us.  America controls us.
There's a lot of symbiosis in the world which can be misrepresented as control, and this isn't the first time thinking the UK's powerful voice as a world leader and policy maker is being downplayed.

Whenever the US wants a war, you'll see our Prime Minister foaming at the mouth for one too.  The UK has been losing its power since we allegedly won WWII.  That looks to be the main reason we were dragged into WWII, so we would destroy any power we had left.  It's phantom power we have now, and any power we do have is probably with the Jooish community. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2016, 05:54:50 PM »
Jails are full of rich people that thought they could get away with saying dumb shit are there? Is this truth or lie? I may not question you too much more closely as you seem happy enough with your delusions.

Al.  You've obviously not followed UK news too closely over the last 4 years.  There's been several massive investigations into sexual assaults by the rich and famous.  I am not exagerating.  Rich?  On TV?  Like to grab women?  Get the fuck inside for 5 years.  That's how it rolls over here.  Ask any of the UK poster here or look up Operation Yew Tree (one of several investigations) and see where it leads you.

People do not talk like Trump in our society.  I shit you not.  In this country that is only banter if the locker room is inside a jail for sex offenders.

The fact that you are so dismissive of it speaks volumes about how you live compared to the UK.

I've noticed at least two American women on this forum, who've been prepared to overlook the allegations of misogyny against Trump.  If you want to cross examine someone about it, I figure we'd all wind up a little bit better informed   if you cross-examined those American women.  But you don't. What the Aussie guy says is more easily put down, perhaps?

Also, Operation Yew Tree was not the smartest example to throw in here. It was about tracking down actual sex offenders for things that they actually did. It was not about locker-room bluster. Plus, it wound up making some ghastly mistakes and dragging innocent names through the mud, didn't it? .

I'm a Brit myself. And a woman. And I would sooner have the slag-off-the- aussies thread somewhere else on this board, honestl;y calling itself what it is, not masquerading as the Donald Trump thread . Sorry, FAD, but I really do think you're being over-influenced by your personal prejudices here, and that Al is therfore thrashing you in terms of reasonened argument . It's an interesting question , IMO, and I'd like to see a better quality of discussion , if that's possible.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2016, 08:21:41 PM »
They can't quite bring themselves to openly admit that they agree with the racism/sexism/misogyny and that's why Trump's OK for them.  So they make excuses for it.

I blame my misogyny on global warming.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2016, 12:32:37 AM »
Right, who the US elects doesn't affect the UK at all   :facepalm2:
Does UK membership not affect other countries of the EU?

Haha, just stay out of our politics you cunt.  Go and sort your own country out.

Yes, but the EU controls us.  America controls us.
There's a lot of symbiosis in the world which can be misrepresented as control, and this isn't the first time thinking the UK's powerful voice as a world leader and policy maker is being downplayed.

Whenever the US wants a war, you'll see our Prime Minister foaming at the mouth for one too.  The UK has been losing its power since we allegedly won WWII.  That looks to be the main reason we were dragged into WWII, so we would destroy any power we had left.  It's phantom power we have now, and any power we do have is probably with the Jooish community.

Our Prime Ministers are right there with you. I find it nauseating too.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 03:24:17 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2016, 09:49:39 AM »
They can't quite bring themselves to openly admit that they agree with the racism/sexism/misogyny and that's why Trump's OK for them.  So they make excuses for it.

:lol1:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2016, 10:45:11 AM »

You'll have to go green. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2016, 11:34:21 AM »

Let's ask your bitches about that.  :hahaha: :trollface:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2016, 02:16:28 PM »
While I'm at it, what about Trumps claim that global warming isn't real and was invented by the Chinese.

Did that happen in your reality or did I make that up too?
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2016, 02:49:56 PM »
While I'm at it, what about Trumps claim that global warming isn't real and was invented by the Chinese.

Did that happen in your reality or did I make that up too?

No he definitely said that. It was pretty stupid. Is Climate change real? Absolutely. Is it caused from humans? I think that is not as conclusive but its likely our impact on the world is substantial. The coral in the Great Barrier Reef for example.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2016, 12:54:26 AM »
There's a theory that American climate-change denial occurs because of all the raving Christian fundamentalists in America, who prefer to interpret the symptoms as signs that from God that the Last Days are upon us, and soon they will all have the last laugh on the rest of we sinners.

Also , that same people prefer to perpetuate Middle Eastern wars (because they also fit in the Biblical prophesies)  and to be sure to be on the side of God's Chosen People , of course, because it's a rather silly time  to risk upsetting God, isn't it?

I was taking some comfort from Trump's exceedingly vague and lukewarm religiosty, and thinking "Ha! that theory's dead wrong in this case.  They're just quai-harmless idiots" Then i checked out Pence.  :zombiefuck:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2016, 02:13:52 AM »
There's a theory that American climate-change denial occurs because of all the raving Christian fundamentalists in America, who prefer to interpret the symptoms as signs that from God that the Last Days are upon us, and soon they will all have the last laugh on the rest of we sinners.

Also , that same people prefer to perpetuate Middle Eastern wars (because they also fit in the Biblical prophesies)  and to be sure to be on the side of God's Chosen People , of course, because it's a rather silly time  to risk upsetting God, isn't it?

I was taking some comfort from Trump's exceedingly vague and lukewarm religiosty, and thinking "Ha! that theory's dead wrong in this case.  They're just quai-harmless idiots" Then i checked out Pence.  :zombiefuck:

Actually you are not wrong about the Fundamental religious, whether they be Fundamental Orthodox Jews, Fundamental Christians or Fundamental Muslims, the "End of Days/Appocalypse/Rapture" or whatever is always seemingly just around the corner and the need to preserve and protect our future from danger seems constantly fighting a battle against the glorify of salvation and Judgement and the like.

So I can hear what you are saying. Pence? Yeah he is a big time God Botherer.

I do not like to read too much into things.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2016, 06:31:08 AM »
....Then i checked out Pence.  :zombiefuck:

Yep, he's scary.  :lol1:

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2016, 06:54:27 AM »
So...the Last Days thing could become the self-fulfillng-prophesy to end all self -fulfilling prophesies? Literally.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2016, 07:00:23 AM »
So...the Last Days thing could become the self-fulfillng-prophesy to end all self -fulfilling prophesies? Literally.

Yeah, we've lived with that possibility for years, and it sucks.  :hide:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"