Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19504 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2016, 09:17:34 AM »
This soap opera may not yet be over.
This is America. The soap opera will never be over. :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2016, 12:40:44 PM »
Maybe not some random, but any talking head could have beaten Hilary with decent backing. 
Do agree than any other republican candidate could have stood a better chance at winning than trump. That's probably why many people have believed all along he was never intended to win. It may very well speak to the notion the US simply isn't ready for a female president, if a seasoned politician can't beat someone with no political experience at all. Then again, have said before, not being a politician may have been the main thing Trump had working in his favor.

Clinton was always the candidate put forward by the machine of big business and the people knew it.  I can see why people didn't want her.  In this case the machine judged the people incorrectly.  But with Trump?  Despite having travelled and worked in the US I was still amazed at how many people could overlook his racist and misogynist attitudes, which over here in Europe would be show stoppers.  I really do feel that your acceptance of hate speech to minorities and talk of sexual violence does not reflect well on your international reputation.

I always said that I thought Trump was a stalking horse set to take out Clinton and pave the way for someone else.  When he won the vote I thought I must be wrong...  but now he's starting to backtrack on some fairly main points he stood on.  Did the game stop with the election result or is it still being played out?

This soap opera may not yet be over.

What has he backtracked on?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2016, 03:12:16 AM »
Obamacare is the most obvious one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2016, 09:06:44 AM »
I don't really consider it backtracking...he's squirming.

He knows he can't abolish Obamacare totally because people will be up in arms even more...and rightfully so. It has it's flaws, but it has helped a lot of people also...and he really doesn't have a concrete plan to implement for replacement.

He can't throw Clinton in jail, because she's been proven innocent.

He's not saying anything more about mass deportations and mouthing off on Twitter because his advisors are trying to calm shit down and prevent him from getting shot before he even takes office.

The wall...probably won't happen, financially and geographically going to be pretty damn hard if not impossible. Maybe he'll wall of sections, that's about it.

Basically time will tell. He has a bigger team of advisors and people working with him now to help reign in some of the stupid, so now we wait. :popcorn:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2016, 10:24:15 AM »
I don't really consider it backtracking...he's squirming.

He knows he can't abolish Obamacare totally because people will be up in arms even more...and rightfully so. It has it's flaws, but it has helped a lot of people also...and he really doesn't have a concrete plan to implement for replacement.

He can't throw Clinton in jail, because she's been proven innocent.

He's not saying anything more about mass deportations and mouthing off on Twitter because his advisors are trying to calm shit down and prevent him from getting shot before he even takes office.

The wall...probably won't happen, financially and geographically going to be pretty damn hard if not impossible. Maybe he'll wall of sections, that's about it.

Basically time will tell. He has a bigger team of advisors and people working with him now to help reign in some of the stupid, so now we wait. :popcorn:

People are already up in arms.  He should abolish it, as it was one of his main promises that got him elected.  People will be up in arms if he doesn't.  It's time to stop pandering to 'minorities' and enforce what the majority have called for. 

"He can't throw Clinton in jail, because she's been proven innocent."

:facepalm2:

Are you fucking serious?  She got let off.  There was enough evidence to lock her up even after what she deleted.  She's on the same payroll as ISIS, knowingly supported ISIS even though she knew they were funded by the Saudis and Qatar, the same people who fund her.  She's guilty of multiple war crimes and incited violence at Trump rallies.  She got away with it because the establishment needs to send out the message that these kind of things are acceptable for a corrupt politician. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2016, 10:37:59 AM »
Those "minorities" include a lot of children.

...and as for Clinton. She had her trial, and was cleared, that's the way it works here, no one is going to back him and follow through if he seeks to pursue it further...and doing so probably isn't in his best interests. He's not winning any popularity contests right now.

She did win the popular vote...or did you have your head too far up Trumps ass to notice? 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2016, 11:25:48 AM »
Those "minorities" include a lot of children.

...and as for Clinton. She had her trial, and was cleared, that's the way it works here, no one is going to back him and follow through if he seeks to pursue it further...and doing so probably isn't in his best interests. He's not winning any popularity contests right now.

She did win the popular vote...or did you have your head too far up Trumps ass to notice?

She hasn't had a proper trial, Comey is a crook.  The evidence is clear and she still got away with it.  There needs to be a proper trial and she needs to be punished accordingly.  Trump was also elected by saying that he'd get a special investigator for her.  Let's hope he does and locks her and her husband up for life.  Loads of people would love to see her locked up. 

Have you not noticed that she lost the election and didn't have a concession speech ready because she was so certain she'd win and then spent the night crying inconsolably in her room?  :hahaha:

I didn't hear you moaning about the electoral system before Trump won.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2016, 11:27:40 AM »
I didn't realise children got to vote either.  So people are crying about Clinton losing cause they care about children, and wanted a mass child murderer to win instead of Trump? 

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2016, 11:36:42 AM »
I did not once moan about the electoral system, I am simply stating a fact.

...another fact is that the electoral votes are not officially cast until December 19th. Not that it will change, and I do not expect it to.

I'm done hashing with you benji, you don't even make sense, and your fighting about something that doesn't even effect you.  :wanker:  It's just a waste of my time.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2016, 11:41:24 AM »
Right, who the US elects doesn't affect the UK at all   :facepalm2:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2016, 01:46:56 PM »
Right, who the US elects doesn't affect the UK at all   :facepalm2:
Does UK membership not affect other countries of the EU?

Haha, just stay out of our politics you cunt.  Go and sort your own country out.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2016, 03:58:36 PM »
How come every time someone mentions Trumps talk of sexual violence to women or his overtly racist policies his supporters just want to talk about Clinton.

Let's talk about Donald.   Is using his power to get away with what is sexual assualt OK with you guys?

Do you not mind that his policies are against people based on the colour of their skin or their religion?

Let's hear your opinions on these two points, which in any other western naiton would have barred him from being on the ticket to begin with.

Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2016, 04:46:44 PM »
How come every time someone mentions Trumps talk of sexual violence to women or his overtly racist policies his supporters just want to talk about Clinton.

Let's talk about Donald.   Is using his power to get away with what is sexual assualt OK with you guys?

Do you not mind that his policies are against people based on the colour of their skin or their religion?

Let's hear your opinions on these two points, which in any other western naiton would have barred him from being on the ticket to begin with.

Those are actually the two biggest issues I have with him, 3rd being his history of how he treats others...sometimes regardless of their race or sex, when he either wants something and is denied, or doesn't like what they have to say.

To me, how you treat others is a big part of who you are and what people can expect from you. That to me speaks volumes.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2016, 04:57:54 PM »

There are no policies based on colour of skin and saying this is an outright lie and you know this. You are a liar FourAceDeal.

Tell me the sexual violence against women (not that he has been accused of - lots of people are wrongly accused) that he has been proven to have been a part of.

You ARE going to do that right? You are not going to talk of facts you do not have at your disposal and simply throw around false allegations.

Sexual violence. Take the stage with your proof (beyond allegations).

No?

As for religion? Yes he has no way of disassociating Muslims from Muslim radical extremists. Not all Muslims are Muslim radical Extremists BUT all Muslim radical Extremists are Muslims. He wants to stop Muslim radical extremists. Difficult position as many people from that area of the world, due to failed states and infrastructure failing, are not able to be vetted.

At least THAT was not a lie. That is something