Author Topic: Does Pea deserve a voice here, Yay or nay  (Read 2271 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Does Pea deserve a voice here, Yay or nay
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2016, 11:56:28 AM »
This is a very bizarre thread.

Saw this page.
Should I invest time in reading the rest?

Are there any   :bounce:  ?

No, it's mostly people talking to somebody who isn't here. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2016, 12:43:45 PM »
A reply to Butterflies from Pea!

"Yes, Porridge; that is my pet name for you.

I can't be bothered with contact sport. People annoy me in large crowds, and I prefer doing things solo.

Black Jesse is a personal trainer and he does a bit of footie, I think. He's also a tard like us, but he knows how to get laid. My close friend, Black Paul, doesn't like jogging much but wants to do it with me anyway."

"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2016, 01:05:24 PM »
A reply to Butterflies from Pea!

People annoy me in large crowds, and I prefer doing things solo.

:eyebrows:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2016, 01:30:21 PM »
Porridge?

Well it could be made to fit pretty easily Butterflies. Simply do what I do and give you a thorough drizzling in honey (I like lime blossom myself...wonder if it goes down (or on) well with the butterflies)

And as for 'I've barely got beyond doing some kind of retarded doggy paddle :-['

Aw, don't feel so bad IF thats true, I'd still turn up to watch (and cheer) (in true honesty, not sarcastically either)

Just thought I'd welcome you back, its good to see you turn up again. Where in the devil WHERE you?  Didn't you get the memo about checking in, but never out?

And as for, MLAnus, why on earth would I try my hardest not to think about you so much? it comes as naturally as breathing, eating, drinking, donning my goggles and gas mask, or reminding you not to forget your intrinsic and profound knobweaseltry. Or that you should be mailed a letter full of some kind of nasty pathogen that'd make your internal organs turn to liquified diarrhea-esque mush (those that, mind you have not already achieved that state), your lungs haemorrhage and your eyeballs swell up and burst like a lychee fruit being squeezed to pop its innards out from the rind.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2016, 01:39:15 PM »
Porridge?

Well it could be made to fit pretty easily Butterflies. Simply do what I do and give you a thorough drizzling in honey (I like lime blossom myself...wonder if it goes down (or on) well with the butterflies)

And as for 'I've barely got beyond doing some kind of retarded doggy paddle :-['

Aw, don't feel so bad IF thats true, I'd still turn up to watch (and cheer) (in true honesty, not sarcastically either)

Just thought I'd welcome you back, its good to see you turn up again. Where in the devil WHERE you?  Didn't you get the memo about checking in, but never out?

And as for, MLAnus, why on earth would I try my hardest not to think about you so much? it comes as naturally as breathing, eating, drinking, donning my goggles and gas mask, or reminding you not to forget your intrinsic and profound knobweaseltry. Or that you should be mailed a letter full of some kind of nasty pathogen that'd make your internal organs turn to liquified diarrhea-esque mush (those that, mind you have not already achieved that state), your lungs haemorrhage and your eyeballs swell up and burst like a lychee fruit being squeezed to pop its innards out from the rind.

I moved from Northern Ireland to Budapest 2 years ago, and spent the last couple of years just exploring the new country, and Europe. I'm scared of flying, so this was the first time I've had the chance to see Europe.

The whole thing's been one of the best thing that's ever happened to me, but now that the excitement of moving has started to wear off, I've found myself back here a lot more.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2016, 02:50:33 PM »
Well its nice to have you back with us:)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2016, 03:41:35 PM »
This is a very bizarre thread.

Saw this page.
Should I invest time in reading the rest?

Are there any   :bounce:  ?
There was penis, but it's gone now. Maybe rock hound will provide more soon.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2016, 04:35:26 PM »
 :mastodon:

:snooze:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2016, 04:42:56 PM »
"Do some of you work out in your spare time? I'm aware that Benji and Porridge do because they're into tennis, football, etc. They're mostly  cardio types.

I'm into exercise, but not sports. I like to do some running twice a week followed with strength training for twice a week - that's 4 days of exercise + walking."

Pea

Am I Porridge?

Yes, I work out every day, and I play tennis, football, and swim(more like float (emo)) very regularly.

I've barely got beyond doing some kind of retarded doggy paddle :-[

Trust you to swim doggy style   :autism:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2016, 04:51:00 PM »
"Do some of you work out in your spare time? I'm aware that Benji and Porridge do because they're into tennis, football, etc. They're mostly  cardio types.

I'm into exercise, but not sports. I like to do some running twice a week followed with strength training for twice a week - that's 4 days of exercise + walking."

Pea

Am I Porridge?

Yes, I work out every day, and I play tennis, football, and swim(more like float (emo)) very regularly.

Not just doggy style. Sometimes I lie on my back, and flap around like I'm having a stroke :laugh:

I was half taught to swim as a young child, and it never progressed from there :-[

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2016, 05:01:37 PM »

Pea

Am I Porridge?

Not just doggy style. Sometimes I lie on my back, and flap around like I'm having a stroke :laugh:

I was half taught to swim as a young child, and it never progressed from there :-[

That first sentence could still be taken as a sexual innuendo, but maybe that's what you're doing  :autism:

Same here, but I was a good swimmer apart from the frog stroke thing.  I swam in the sea recently with massive waves, was so much fun but I did nearly drown once  :P
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2016, 05:06:28 PM »

Pea

Am I Porridge?

That first sentence could still be taken as a sexual innuendo, but maybe that's what you're doing  :autism:

:eyebrows:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2016, 06:02:50 PM »
More from Pea!

IntensitySquared: John Lennon, the Dead Beatle.IntensitySquared: John Lennon, the Dead Beatle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rzm6phg3iA&feature=youtu.be

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2016, 06:04:18 PM »

IntensitySquared: Doing Things SoloIntensitySquared: Doing Things Solo
This one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFD1MRqudYU&feature=youtu.be

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2016, 06:05:32 PM »
Tell them I won't be posting dick pics because I just said that it was a one off and I have plans.Everyone on there these days seem to brag about how great their life progress is. It's incumbent upon me to focus on mine. Sorry.