Educational

Author Topic: Bernie Sanders exposed  (Read 1328 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Bernie Sanders exposed
« on: March 25, 2016, 05:22:35 AM »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Bernie Sanders exposed
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 05:32:34 AM »
Yup. I dislike Bernie's ideological positions but he is at least honest and better than Hillary.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 05:59:42 AM »
If he is honest, then he's a complete imbecile, massively ignorant and a general cunt.  Or he's a crook. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 06:05:44 AM »
If he is honest, then he's a complete imbecile, massively ignorant and a general cunt.  Or he's a crook.

I think the former. I do not like him but I do not think he suffers from being the kind of conniving, dishonest, backstabbing types that encompass most politicians. (At least only as much as he would need to be to actually be a long-serving politician). That is far from a recommendation. I would be overjoyed if it was anyone but Hillary trouncing him.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 06:11:30 AM »

I think the former. I do not like him but I do not think he suffers from being the kind of conniving, dishonest, backstabbing types that encompass most politicians. (At least only as much as he would need to be to actually be a long-serving politician). That is far from a recommendation. I would be overjoyed if it was anyone but Hillary trouncing him.

Me too, although it would probably be less embarrassing if he was a crook.  He's love being all cuddly in the US, cuddling black Muslims for votes and standing down to 'onlyblacklivesmatter' activists.  But then he supports apartheid in Palestine and bombing Muslims across the world.  He's been a politician for 30 years.  Killary, Sanders and Cruz are just as dangerous as Trump, even more so, but people just focus on the 'dats racis' element and ignore the war mongering of the other cunts.  Killary laughs about bombing people, Cruz said he'd "carpet bomb" Syria and Sanders voted for the sanctions in Iraq that killed 500,000 children and for numerous wars and massacres. 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 06:28:11 AM »

Me too, although it would probably be less embarrassing if he was a crook.  He's love being all cuddly in the US, cuddling black Muslims for votes and standing down to 'onlyblacklivesmatter' activists.  But then he supports apartheid in Palestine and bombing Muslims across the world.  He's been a politician for 30 years.  Killary, Sanders and Cruz are just as dangerous as Trump, even more so, but people just focus on the 'dats racis' element and ignore the war mongering of the other cunts.  Killary laughs about bombing people, Cruz said he'd "carpet bomb" Syria and Sanders voted for the sanctions in Iraq that killed 500,000 children and for numerous wars and massacres.

Yup this election is an interesting one. Hold onto your hat. News in the grapevine is that Ted Cruz has just been caught out having extra-marital affairs and one is supposedly with Trumps PR manager. IF Cruz loses percentage points from here on in, will they go to Kasich or Trump?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 07:23:04 AM »

Yup this election is an interesting one. Hold onto your hat. News in the grapevine is that Ted Cruz has just been caught out having extra-marital affairs and one is supposedly with Trumps PR manager. IF Cruz loses percentage points from here on in, will they go to Kasich or Trump?

Trump.  I can see it being him vs Clinton and people voting Clinton as they'll see her as the supposed lesser evil. 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 08:40:29 AM »

Trump.  I can see it being him vs Clinton and people voting Clinton as they'll see her as the supposed lesser evil.

Indeed. Trump has no experience and is winging this campaign based on his tough arrogant and opinionated persona. Get him into the President seat and he will be surrounded by a whole heap of advisers to steer him. He will be much more compliant.
Hillary HAS got experience and an agenda. Get her into the President's seat and she will be surrounded by deferential yes men. She will be far from compliant

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 12:25:50 PM »
If Clinton gets in, there is a good chance of war with Iran. 

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 11:15:06 AM »
I expected old-man junk in this thread.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 11:17:00 AM »

At your service, or out of order?  :orly:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 12:04:09 PM »

At your service, or out of order?  :orly:

Yes. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2016, 12:38:26 PM »

If :trump: gets in, there is a good chance of war with everyone.  :headhurts:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 03:40:30 PM »

If he means what he says, kind of.  He contradicts himself so much it's hard to know what he thinks. 

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2016, 04:03:13 PM »

If he means what he says, kind of.  He contradicts himself so much it's hard to know what he thinks.

He is proper mental though.