Educational

Author Topic: Feminazis say the darnedest things!  (Read 4873 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Feminists say the darnedest things!
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2015, 11:52:51 PM »
I think my girlfriend Leeanna might be a feminist because she keeps on denying me underwear time and making me sleep on the couch. Sleeping on the couch really hurts my bad back and gout foot, ya know what I mean?!?

Most people here have no idea who Darksyde Phil is

I'm Darksydegout, I'm just your average gamer trying to run a business on YouTube. Okay!?! My fans are highly intelligent people who ignore the sociopathic detractors and watch ONLY my quality content, okay? I didn't cancel Project 7, I put it on hold because I gotta lot of stress in my life. I mean, I gotta hang with my girlfriend Leeanna and do food blogs as well as play video games 7 hours a day, ya no whut I mean? And it's so hard to do because of my back gout.

.....and who the devil might you be?

Duke Nukem
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2015, 10:07:00 AM »
.....and who the devil might you be?

OMG!! TA is back!! :GA:
:gopher:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2015, 06:13:57 AM »
Can someone clarify for me, because I have not kept track:  How much overlap is there between the folks on here who were griping that feminists didn't take on enough social justice issues beyond the concerns of wealthy white women and the ones who are now annoyed at intersectional feminism whining about too many social justice issues?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2015, 06:24:17 AM »
Can't answer that one. I glance over this thread and see it is the same hand full of people posting similar stuff as always. Can't be arsed to really take in what is posted on threads about feminism or weapons on I2. So, I seldom reply. I now took a look at this thread because you had posted in it.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2015, 06:46:25 AM »
Can someone clarify for me, because I have not kept track:  How much overlap is there between the folks on here who were griping that feminists didn't take on enough social justice issues beyond the concerns of wealthy white women and the ones who are now annoyed at intersectional feminism whining about too many social justice issues?

I can't talk for everyone...I can talk for me though.

Firstly are the "Progressives" (Social Justice Warriors), Feminists? Yes. Are Feminists, Social Justice Warriors? Maybe. Some are and some are not. (For example, TERFs vs Transgender Feminists).
As to what Feminists claim they are "into", it is all very personal and subjective. I mistrust all Feminism. I do not think it is empowering for women, men or society on the whole.

I absolutely think that the Feminists we see on social media and writing for liberal press and heading online protests are Social Justice Warriors and are (pretty much to a person): Western, middle class, University educated (from prestigious universities), entitled,hypocritical, actively to seek to reform, censor, ban, intimidate, get people fired, shamed and humiliated IF they disagree, and owe loyalty to the ideology not reason/facts/people/friends.

As to the intersectional whining? The Progressive stack is idiotic. Get the crippled, psychologically unwell, mentally retarded, dwarven, black transgendered, female, autist more of a say because they are better, more moral , or needs to be heard. No...not necessarily. Pass the microphone to whoever is best speaking about whatever it is you are addressing. If they means a straight white male, so be it. If that means a gay black female, so be it. If that means a crippled, psychologically unwell, mentally retarded, dwarven, black transgendered, female, autist, so be it.

Dinisesh D'Souza makes a very interesting point about the mindset of the intersectional Privileged Feminist and the disconnect

I see it as all pretty dishonest and unconstructive
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:09:30 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2015, 08:59:55 AM »
Can't answer that one. I glance over this thread and see it is the same hand full of people posting similar stuff as always. Can't be arsed to really take in what is posted on threads about feminism or weapons on I2. So, I seldom reply. I now took a look at this thread because you had posted in it.

This.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2015, 11:04:06 AM »

Firstly are the "Progressives" (Social Justice Warriors), Feminists? Yes. Are Feminists, Social Justice Warriors? Maybe. Some are and some are not. (For example, TERFs vs Transgender Feminists).
As to what Feminists claim they are "into", it is all very personal and subjective. I mistrust all Feminism. I do not think it is empowering for women, men or society on the whole.

I absolutely think that the Feminists we see on social media and writing for liberal press and heading online protests are Social Justice Warriors and are (pretty much to a person): Western, middle class, University educated (from prestigious universities), entitled,hypocritical, actively to seek to reform, censor, ban, intimidate, get people fired, shamed and humiliated IF they disagree, and owe loyalty to the ideology not reason/facts/people/friends.

As to the intersectional whining? The Progressive stack is idiotic. Get the crippled, psychologically unwell, mentally retarded, dwarven, black transgendered, female, autist more of a say because they are better, more moral , or needs to be heard. No...not necessarily. Pass the microphone to whoever is best speaking about whatever it is you are addressing. If they means a straight white male, so be it. If that means a gay black female, so be it. If that means a crippled, psychologically unwell, mentally retarded, dwarven, black transgendered, female, autist, so be it.

Dinisesh D'Souza makes a very interesting point about the mindset of the intersectional Privileged Feminist and the disconnect

I love how he makes the male feminazi stammer on social justice issues.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2015, 02:15:39 PM »

I love how he makes the male feminazi stammer on social justice issues.

Me too. His Professor had the temerity to say to him "Teach him!". It gives a great idea on what they are like

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2015, 03:07:19 AM »

This.

Yes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2016, 04:41:37 PM »

Whales are fish. :zoinks:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2016, 04:59:04 PM »
Big fat fish.  :zoinks:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2016, 05:05:33 PM »
Big fat fish.  :zoinks:

Make me a big fat fish sammich!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2016, 05:10:27 PM »

Whales are fish. :zoinks:

Good old Trigglypuff!!

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2016, 05:15:22 PM »
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 06:16:20 PM by Cleocatra »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2016, 10:40:19 PM »