Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2007, 11:18:02 PM »
Hello.  Welcome to intensity... we have cheese.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Scrapheap

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2007, 11:19:36 PM »
Welcome to Intensity Minerva................ I just cut the cheese!! :moon:

driftingblizzard

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2007, 07:41:57 AM »
Damn you scrapheap, you changed your screen name again!  Are you bi-polar or something?  He has most recently been known as "Evil Spawn of 2007" and I believe I may start an index of my own.
AND, he has a something or other of "Grand Phoobah of Chemical Warfare for the Aspie Elite".  I'll be watching you,
~points two fingers to two eyes like robert deniro~.

*But your choice of moniker is humorously appropriate*
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 01:44:31 PM by driftingblizzard »

thepeaguy

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2007, 11:51:27 AM »
Judging by your shitty blog, you seem to be of English origin.

Who else would waste their time slating British papers in order to be funny when, in actuality, they're not?

driftingblizzard

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2007, 01:45:41 PM »

Who else would waste their time slating British papers in order to be funny when, in actuality, they're not?

Sorry, but I'm not quite sure who your insult is aimed at, and I'd hate to miss out on being offended. 

Scrapheap

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2007, 04:05:21 PM »
Damn you scrapheap, you changed your screen name again!  Are you bi-polar or something?  He has most recently been known as "Evil Spawn of 2007" and I believe I may start an index of my own.
AND, he has a something or other of "Grand Phoobah of Chemical Warfare for the Aspie Elite".  I'll be watching you,

I was also Ebawheezer Spooge

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2007, 04:07:31 PM »

Sorry, but I'm not quite sure who your insult is aimed at, and I'd hate to miss out on being offended. 

Oh, that's just Peaguy (peegai)..... He's a bit of a troll, but a humorous one, so we keep him around for entertainment value.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2007, 05:10:45 PM »

Oh, that's just Peaguy (peegai)..... He's a bit of a troll, but a humorous one, so we keep him around for entertainment value.
You could ignore him, since he's not even talking to you.
Alternatively, you could pick and choose which parts of the insult you would be offended at and claim them as yours. Then, procede to rip the skin off his back for a rug and shred his ass to make shoe laces, take the bone out of his head and shrink it into the cutest little salt shaker you ever saw, use hs feet as door stops and feed the tough parts to your pet, all non-confrontationally, of course.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 09:30:39 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Minerva

• Rookie (be kind to me)
    • When Squirrels Attack
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2007, 06:13:46 PM »

You could ignore ignore him, since he's not even talking to you.
Alternatively, you could pick and choose which parts of the insult you would be offended at and claim them as yours. Then, procede to rip the skin off his back for a rug and shred his ass to make shoe laces, take the bone out of his head and shrink it into the cutest little salt shaker you ever saw, use hs feet as door stops and feed the tough parts to your pet, all non-confrontationally, of course.

Don't worry, I'm aware of his reputation. : )
You will die like a dog for no good reason.

Ernest Hemingway

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2007, 06:57:53 PM »

:yikes:

Please remind me not to make you angry, DirtDawg.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2007, 07:39:39 PM »

I was also Ebawheezer Spooge
I did like this one quite a bit, back when I thought they were kept about for good, but it is was a little dated for the holidays.  Maybe it'll be back on the eve of next year's festivities? 

driftingblizzard

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2007, 07:42:14 PM »
And DirtDawg's avatar IS quite an upgrade, to the point where I don't even remember what it was previous.   Was it a squirrel or bat or something?  Or rippley water?  I just can't seem to remember. 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2007, 07:48:30 PM »

I was actually razzing our new friend BliftingDrizzard about a statement he made in another thread. It seems as if you are the one who will have ass leather shoe laces to flaunt.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2007, 07:50:25 PM »
And DirtDawg's avatar IS quite an upgrade, to the point where I don't even remember what it was previous.   Was it a squirrel or bat or something?  Or rippley water?  I just can't seem to remember. 

House of Flying Daggers - a very serious young fellow with a sword, close-up. It will be women, most of the time.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 07:53:34 PM by DirtDawg »

driftingblizzard

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2007, 08:51:47 PM »

I was actually razzing our new friend BliftingDrizzard about a statement he made in another thread. It seems as if you are the one who will have ass leather shoe laces to flaunt.

"BliftingDrizzard" Now I see the humor of this guy!  I may be inclined to change my moniker yet!  It would be a phase of growth!  But I am still blessed by not understanding what the actual offense was refered to earlier.  I love my bubble.