Author Topic: Randy's enemies.. come on bring it! I want to make fun of you:)  (Read 6977 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Randy's enemies.. come on bring it! I want to make fun of you:)
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2007, 10:30:54 PM »
     I have seen that it deepens on what kind of mood I am in.  Chamomile tea relaxes me and does increase my desire to socialize even if its  a friendly chat. Chamomile  is not really much of an aphrodisac either.  L glutamine makes me want to socialize because it raises the calming neurotransmitter gaba, and it stablizes blood sugar if its low.  High amounts of omega 3 fatty acids make we want to socialize to.  Those are my clinical observations.
     For sexual purpose; I would choose ginseng; horny goat weed; ginkobiloba; astagalus;  zinc; and or garlic.  Fruit can make me horny and meat too. Some of the above can do the same, but mostly its just makes me want more friendly chatting.  Beef is the richest source of zinc that I can think of.

You're highly sensiteve to what you ingest are you sure this just isn't your imagination??

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2007, 10:32:54 PM »
     I have seen that it deepens on what kind of mood I am in.  Chamomile tea relaxes me and does increase my desire to socialize even if its  a friendly chat. Chamomile  is not really much of an aphrodisac either.  L glutamine makes me want to socialize because it raises the calming neurotransmitter gaba, and it stablizes blood sugar if its low.  High amounts of omega 3 fatty acids make we want to socialize to.  Those are my clinical observations.
     For sexual purpose; I would choose ginseng; horny goat weed; ginkobiloba; astagalus;  zinc; and or garlic.  Fruit can make me horny and meat too. Some of the above can do the same, but mostly its just makes me want more friendly chatting.  Beef is the richest source of zinc that I can think of.

You're highly sensiteve to what you ingest are you sure this just isn't your imagination??
or the voices?
Misunderstood.

Teejay

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2007, 01:22:26 AM »
I try my very best not to be the ultra judgmental prick, but I will be for once.

You are really one pathetic person, Flo. Compared even to myself you are extremely socially inexperienced and naive. Plus you are pretty dumb, I bet you never left special ed in school, you would not cope with being in college.

You live practically all your time in your own little world that you have became very deluded and reality has become very distorted. On top of that all you seem to have on your mind is herbal medicine and sex.

You are going to spend the rest of your life dependent on your family, working dead-end jobs and still being a virgin. Your functioning level ensures that fate You remind a lot of an mildly autistic guy IRL, who I believe will have a bleak future like yours.

I wish there was a function where I would not be allowed to read your posts.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 01:24:17 AM by Raymond Babbitt »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2007, 06:33:15 AM »
Try to socialize?, no, I and that is the reason people bothered me.

So... act here as you would in real life, then. People will treat you as you treat them.

What, are you wussing out on me?  I know I over did it, but come on now, please don't be a fuckn pussy!

Act. Here. As. You. Would. In. Real. Life.

What's so difficult about it? That you no longer have your charades to hide behind?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2007, 06:35:05 AM »
Ok, but my Karma's going to go way up and that sucks!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2007, 10:31:31 AM »

You are really one pathetic person, Flo. Compared even to myself you are extremely socially inexperienced and naive. Plus you are pretty dumb, I bet you never left special ed in school, you would not cope with being in college.

You live practically all your time in your own little world that you have became very deluded and reality has become very distorted. On top of that all you seem to have on your mind is herbal medicine and sex.

You are going to spend the rest of your life dependent on your family, working dead-end jobs and still being a virgin. Your functioning level ensures that fate You remind a lot of an mildly autistic guy IRL, who I believe will have a bleak future like yours.

I have a better idea: Why don't you stick to your stupid opinions and let stupid be stupid? He seems to be doing a very good job at making the socially-inept tards here feeling better about themselves, and I applaud him for it.

Don't bite the hand, Teejay.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2007, 11:09:25 AM »
bite into a poptart instead.
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2007, 11:40:15 AM »
bite into a poptart instead.

Well done, Faggs, that was rather insightful.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2007, 11:48:15 AM »
Yeah, you all wish.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2007, 12:15:56 PM »

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2007, 12:32:16 PM »
I wish you would drop dead, you make the aspie community look terrible.

I never said I was one you.

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2007, 12:34:36 PM »
I wish you would drop dead, you make the aspie community look terrible.

I never said I was one you.

I take pride in being an outsider to such groups, actually.

Aspie, autie... you name it, I don't belong to them.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2007, 12:36:09 PM »
Outsider to the more normal ones?

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2007, 12:39:01 PM »
Outsider to the more normal ones?

I'm an outsider to most groups.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2007, 01:45:47 PM »
My mom caused most of it, her and that god damn bipolar disorder.  She has a type of depression where she does bad things to herself to distract herself from her depression, and it happens on a subconscienous level.  Marrying unstable people which was the start of everything. I did not talk much in school because of the trauma I experience during my mom's relationships.  I herd abuse, (my mom got fucked with a cracked pelvis by her husband) witnessed verbal abuse (mom seriously abusing unstable husband), and saw my step dad beat my brother and sister when they were bad.  This guy scared me because I could sense is unstability, and  I was a good kid and never got beating.  He purposed grueling punishments, like holding buckets of water out infront of you until he said put them down.  I remember my sister getting excessive groundings from that bastard, and she physically fought with the bastard one time. That was only the step dad, and my biological dad is alot more mellowed out.  He did however point a shotgun at my mom's head, and as kids we worked hard to hold him back.  There is debate as to if the shotgun had bullets in it, but knowing how I act I doubt it did.  I like to scare and not do anything at all. I bet my mom drove him nuts to.  Unlike him, I know what I am doing.  I have been to therapist who taught me about how to not get into arguements and stuff, and  I use this on my girlfriend who thinks its wonderful.  We don't get into heated fights or arguements because I know how to use my mouth. I know a little more about that kind of thing than the average person now.  I think I would make a good peacemaker, and so a helping career is appropiate.  Having being dxed with cancer was traumatizing, and then being told you had only so long to live.  Getting made fun of in school over and over again was also traumatizing, and I would get physical things done to me to.  My bike has been trashed, notebooks taken when I left the room, alligator clips on my ear ( That was in technology class),  physical fights, and things like that in general.
Trying to catch up, here ...

So you had a weak father, a redneck step-father, a bitchy mother, some siblings, and you went to school. When do you get to the part about the trauma?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.