Educational

Author Topic: Zionazis in Israel trying to erase Orthodox Jews from existence  (Read 816 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
They are doing this by assimilating them not unlike the way Native Americans were assimilated in the US. The Torah is 2000 years old and Zionism has been around for a little over 100 years. They are destroying a culture. This video explains why.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 09:47:41 PM by Buttplug »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Zionazis in Israel trying to erase Orthodox Jews from existance
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 07:04:45 PM »
It's interesting how it's considered okay for some people to segregate themselves, and not others. People like the native americans and amish are allowed to do that. Jack just wants a happy joy-joy world where everyone mingles together, but knowing that's probably at the expense of the wishes of some others.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 07:15:19 PM »
segregate? Native Americans? They had their land taken. They still have their children taken from them and adopted out.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue2/1996/07/08/66546-native-american-adoptees-deal-with-loss/

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 07:24:12 PM »
Agreed, native americans are a twisted topic, tragic and probably always will be as their continued existence is only based in signing a deal of perpetual dependence with the devil of sorts. They certainly aren't integrated either, and society in general doesn't see anything wrong with them wanting to be isolated to their own people. That was really more the point. It's okay for some people to want to only be around their own race and culture without it being viewed as harmful to society as a whole, while other's can't have that point of view without it being considered as hate inspired.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 07:26:11 PM by Jack »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 09:08:29 PM »
There are as many Jews in the US if not more than in Israel so I don't think they will wipe it out, I just think the ones there will come here.  I agree with Jack on the groups that hold themselves apart and the hypocrisy of who can and can't
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 10:51:52 AM »
It's interesting how it's considered okay for some people to segregate themselves, and not others. People like the native americans and amish are allowed to do that. Jack just wants a happy joy-joy world where everyone mingles together, but knowing that's probably at the expense of the wishes of some others.

Multiculturalism is great for some, and no so great for others. Some pockets of individuals wish to preserve traditions, and some entire cultures are pretty much geared that way. It doesn't seem fair to move in and modify their beliefs and identities forcefully in order to "spread" another belief and identity.

Multiculturalism is pretty sweet when people agree with it, but diversity is something to be respected. In order to co-exist in this world, I think people are going to have to understand that not everyone is going to agree with them.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Zionazis in Israel trying to erase Orthodox Jews from existence
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 11:42:59 AM »
Agreed. It also brings to question what is a forceful intrusion? Is it simply intrusion by the force of forceful force, or can it also be situations where people are intruded without any forceful force other than the fact of not being allowed to say anything about it? The UK once had very strict standards preventing immigration, and now some see an intrusion of their culture which is forced on them by the allowance of their own government while others see no issue at all. In the US when people form pockets, some can be considered respectable pockets, while others are viewed as harmful, immigration seen as a harmful force while also seen positive to the diversity. The US is called a melting pot, prefer to think of it as a soup where all the wonderful bits float around together, intact with their own unique qualities and flavor. However, will completely agree there a level of consideration needed for all diversity, maybe people who need that isolation should be allowed to have it, and there are some places I simply don't belong.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 12:11:13 PM »
There are as many Jews in the US if not more than in Israel so I don't think they will wipe it out, I just think the ones there will come here.  I agree with Jack on the groups that hold themselves apart and the hypocrisy of who can and can't

Their voices are not heard in the U.S. The media is dominated by Zionist propaganda.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 12:19:30 PM »

Their voices are not heard in the U.S. The media is dominated by Zionist propaganda.
The US is a highly problematic circumstance for allowing diversity in the form of self-segregation. While the understanding that other people need something I don't brings a level of personal acceptance for it, at the same time view this nation as an unfit context for any such thing.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2015, 12:21:24 PM »
Social Justice is just code for racism. They are all liars and hypocrites to suggest otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:24:29 PM by Buttplug »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2015, 01:20:21 PM »
Is it simply intrusion by the force of forceful force, or can it also be situations where people are intruded without any forceful force other than the fact of not being allowed to say anything about it?

Force doesn't necessarily have to be physical, or direct confrontation. It can also be subtle. One can "intrude" by way of clever rhetoric and trickery.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2015, 01:36:47 PM »
Is it simply intrusion by the force of forceful force, or can it also be situations where people are intruded without any forceful force other than the fact of not being allowed to say anything about it?

Force doesn't necessarily have to be physical, or direct confrontation. It can also be subtle. One can "intrude" by way of clever rhetoric and trickery.

This is how Zionists and Social Justice Warriors works best. They know how to be victims and how to smear their enemies. Just like with Gamergate. And there was so much evidence proving their planning it all the emails the think tanks but the idealogues still believe the lies they are being fed. Because text on a screen is far more harmful than being brutally raped.  :wanker:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 03:34:43 PM »

Why are Jews protesting by the hundreds of thousands on Rothschild Boulevard in upscale Tel Aviv?

Why are Jews burning the flag of Israel. Why don't we see this on television?

Because the media monopolies want you to equate anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism! The protests are causing a problem for the mainstream propagandists. That's why they don't show them.

The media monopolies falsely reported to the world that Iran's President Ahmadinejad “threatened to wipe Israel off the map".

This was a gross mistranslation of a speech by the Iranian President who was commenting on the the illegal occupation of Palestine by Israel. He claims that Israel is occupying Palestine" illegitimately" and that Israel should not be considered a country on the world map.

Traditional Torah Jews agree with him. Find out why!
ISRAEL WAS NOT ISRAEL UNTIL 1945

Before the second world war, Israel did not exist. From 70 AD to 1945, the land was called Palestine and it was the homeland of the Palestinian Muslims. Jews were a tiny minority.

The World War II Holocaust led to the genocide and wholesale theft of the nation of Palestine by the Rothschild-led Zionists who renamed the land " Israel" in 1945.  The Rothschild-led Zionists used the Holocaust and the NAZI movement to transfer thousands of European Jews into Palestine. History books are silent about the role the Zionists played in financing of the NAZI party and engineering the second world war.

TRADITIONAL JEWS ARE NOT Zionists

Many Jewish groups teach that Judaism does not support the "forced" creation of a Jewish State of Israel and that true adherents of the Torah must wait for the coming of the Messiah before peacefully returning to their Holy Land.

Here are some of their sites:

NKUSA.org     (Neturei Karta)
JewsAgainstZionism.com
JewsNotZionists.org
IsraelVersusJudaism.org

Although there are those who refuse to accept the teachings of our Rabbis and will continue to support the Zionist state, there are also many who are totally unaware of the history of Zionism and its contradiction to the beliefs of Torah-True Jews.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news465_frank.html

ZIONISM PROMOTES ANTI-SEMITISM

Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, recognized that anti-Semitism would further his cause in creating a separate state for Jews. “We must, above all, make it an international political issue.” In his “Diaries”, page 19, Herzl stated “Anti-Semites will become our surest friends, anti-Semitic countries our allies.”

To maintain a Jewish majority in the state of "Israel", its leaders promote anti-Semitism throughout the world to "encourage" Jews to leave their homelands and seek "refuge". Anti-Semitic acts are on the rise across Europe and beyond.

As a custom in many Anti Zionist community's world wide, the Israeli flag is being burned on the Jewish holiday of Purim to protest the actions and existence of the Zionists Of Israel. Israeli Zionist beliefs are contrary to traditional Jewish teaching and beliefs. Protests are a demonstration of opposition to the philosophy of Zionism and the State of Israel. Followers of the true Jewish faith believe a sectarian Jewish state is blasphemous and detrimental to the coming of the Jewish Messiah.

God bless and save all the soldiers who've been hoodwinked - Jews, Muslims and Christians. Their inability to see the truth is not their fault and their intentions are honorable.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news465_frank.html
http://helpfreetheearth.com/news499_jews.html
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 05:15:10 PM by Buttplug »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 03:51:58 PM »
The word filter is still changing the word Zionist to ancient alien, DFG.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 04:55:12 PM »
Many Jewish groups teach that Judaism does not support the "forced" creation of a Jewish State of Israel and that true adherents of the Torah must wait for the coming of the Messiah before peacefully returning to their Holy Land.
This is clearly the crux of the issue, a political ideology vs. a religious ideology, and it's a good point to make that Zionists probably can't really be Jews if the Jewish faith teaches that the Jewish people simply cannot have their own state until their messiah arrives. They are a people to have no country of their own and be faithful to whatever country they live in, so the problem there is they are in a situation of being faithful to a nation which has leaders who claim to be those very nationless peoples. It's seems an unsolvable problem. So thinking Parts made a very good point that they just might just simply leave.

The word filter is still changing the word Zionist to ancient alien, DFG.
Are you going to fix it? Cant stand the filters.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 04:58:43 PM by Jack »