Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Questions for Icequeen

<< < (2/100) > >>

odeon:
Rotring pens are awesome, far better than most alternatives.

I have to get an ultrasonic cleaner. :GA:

Gopher Gary:

--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on April 03, 2015, 08:43:33 AM ---I had an idea around last Christmas, to throw small pieces of candy around the room landing it in people's cubes. Do you think I could get away with doing something like that without people ever knowing it's me?  :orly:

--- End quote ---

Seriously, do you think people would like something like that, or would it be something really annoying? I just let another awesome candy holiday pass by without doing it because I don't know if it would go over badly, and if it does go over badly and anyone does happen to find out it's me then Jack will be mad at me for pelting people with candy. :GA:

'andersom':

--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on April 05, 2015, 03:34:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on April 03, 2015, 08:43:33 AM ---I had an idea around last Christmas, to throw small pieces of candy around the room landing it in people's cubes. Do you think I could get away with doing something like that without people ever knowing it's me?  :orly:

--- End quote ---

Seriously, do you think people would like something like that, or would it be something really annoying? I just let another awesome candy holiday pass by without doing it because I don't know if it would go over badly, and if it does go over badly and anyone does happen to find out it's me then Jack will be mad at me for pelting people with candy. :GA:

--- End quote ---

You need to come to the Netherlands. St. Nic comes with trowing of small candy and ginger-nut like stuff.

Icequeen:

--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on April 05, 2015, 03:34:32 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Mmmmm candy. :drool:
I would like something like that.

Unless of course we're talking about black liquorice. Yuck. :P

odeon:
OK, big problem with the 0.7. When unscrewing the cap the top half of the nib remains firmly attached to the cap, leaving the fine needle protruding from the base and cartridge. I think the ink has dried in all the wrong places and formed a glue of some kind. :GA:

Should I try to simply place all of it in the ultrasonic thingy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version