Author Topic: Aleksandr Dugin, where to start on him?  (Read 270 times)

Hannah

Aleksandr Dugin, where to start on him?
« on: March 26, 2015, 11:36:55 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin

Well first off, he uses 'Traditionalist Christian (in name only mind you) Russian Old Believers' as something that he adheres to like white on rice (tongue and cheek there) Has a very pernicious view on topics that include, deportation of Russian born folk because they happen to have a different view point then the majority of Russian's, the blaming of those that are of Jewish, gay, or otherwise different background to blame for many of the 'issues' in Eurasia...

This guys view of life reads like the book 1984, and in all honesty He himself has conflicting view points on what it is he stands for...On the one hand is is for unification with Iran (yes Iran)   

The Eurasia Party, later Eurasia Movement, was officially recognized by the Ministry of Justice on 31 May 2001.[9] The Eurasia Party claims support by some military circles and by leaders of the Orthodox Christian faith in Russia, and the party hopes to play a key role in attempts to resolve the Chechen problem, with the objective of setting the stage for Dugin's dream of a Russian strategic alliance with European and Middle Eastern states, primarily Iran. Dugin's ideas, particularly those on "a Turkic-Slavic alliance in the Eurasian sphere" have recently become popular among certain nationalistic circles in Turkey, most notably among alleged members of the Ergenekon network, which is the subject of a high-profile trial (on charges of conspiracy).

PS. Ergenkon is responsible for this:
Ergenekon is the name given to an alleged clandestine, secularist ultra-nationalist[1] organization in Turkey with possible ties to members of the country's military and security forces.[2] The would-be group, named after Ergenekon, a mythical place located in the inaccessible valleys of the Altay Mountains, is accused of terrorism in Turkey.[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_(organization)

And on the other He is for Russian nationalism, and nihilism:
the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.
http://www.iep.utm.edu/nihilism/

Why in the world is this so complex is my question...I get where he comes from to a degree, why folks are not talking more about him is a mystery to me as he is a 'man behind the curtain' player in what is going on...while the majority of people sit and are content to not think and use the brains they've been given by God in my view...This is not a man of faith at all...

He is a man of outright, outspoken evil, supported by the US of A (may as well call it the USSA) I do my civil part by writing to the White House, (got a lovely thank you note back actually) by contacting and writing those that are in office, praying for those in power because yea I actually do care about what happens despite what others may think...

It's downright retarded as far as history goes that humans repeat it, a little thing called sin is why, the bent of fallen people to 'look out for themselves'

I am of the opposite belief, I am for Israel, I am for freedom and liberty as defined in a Biblical  sense (not into what it's been perverted into)

When it comes down to it, I am for Love, and against hate, to the surprise of many, so is God...not those who interpret or pervert who and what God is...

Here is what Love truly is as stated in 1 Corinthians 13:

4 Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

5 It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].

6 It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

7 Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fade-less under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].

8 Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy ([d]the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth].

13 And so faith, hope, love abide [faith—conviction and belief respecting man’s relation to God and divine things; hope—joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love—true affection for God and man, growing out of God’s love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.

That is my stance on the matter of world events as they stand and have stood, and where I stand as a person of faith, a faith that isn't dogmatic, but has supported me in a dark hour, and continues to be the rock on which I stand...God that is the author of the faith I hold, and the One to whom I owe my healing and continued healing...that is as I've come to understand, what faith is all about, not about what Aleksandr Dugin and the like hold to be true...

God is not the author of confusion, fear, or disorder...He's the author of Faith, Hope and Love...He comes to give life and more abundantly I might add...Evil's mission is deception, destruction, and death...

It's pretty clear cut what sides are once one digs into the history, view point and background of something...

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Aleksandr Dugin, where to start on him?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 11:55:37 AM »
So, how much influence does this clown have over Puto Putin??

Hannah

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 11:57:02 AM »
So, how much influence does this clown have over Puto Putin??

actually quiet a bit, though he claims otherwise as does poo-poo head...they can't make up their minds... :yarly:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 02:54:59 PM »
Nifty flag his movement has  :zombiefuck:

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 04:46:52 PM »

Seems vaguely familiar  :apondering:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 04:51:01 PM »

Wikipedia shows the Eurasia Party, which Dugin founded and leads, to have the symbol of this:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 04:53:29 PM »
Oh, nevermind. Just noticed the name of your link. Bolshevism.