Author Topic: European cowardice against foreign (immigrants) rapists - PC at its best...  (Read 5935 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: European cowardice against foreign (immigrants) rapists - PC at its best...
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2007, 10:36:35 AM »
Here's an article detailing the history of immigration in Sweden and wider Scandinavia:

Recently in Malmo, a man living in the almost all-white neighborhood of Bunkeflo was convicted for sending an e-mail message to a public official, in which he said he believed Arabs were mostly criminals, and that he was opposed to subsidies for immigrants who moved to Bunkeflo, because “Bunkeflo was one of the last few refuges in Malmo where you could go out and not see Arabs loitering all around you.” He managed to avoid prison, but had to pay a fine of 10 percent of his annual pre-tax income. With Sweden’s high tax rates, this means a fine of about 20 percent of net income.

Immigrants, on the other hand, can write just about anything. For example, Tobias Hubinette was adopted as a child from South Korea, and has been active in “anti-racist” organizations like “Anti-Fascist Action” and “Expo.” He wrote this in the “anti-racist” magazine Creol: “To feel or even think that the white race is inferior in all conceivable senses of the word is quite natural given its history and current behavior. May the western world of the white race perish in blood and suffering.” He has not been charged with “incitement of ethnic hatred” and continues to be a leading “anti-racist” activist.

Still, after 1998, as the problems associated with immigration rose, so did the party’s fortunes. Violent crime, especially rape and robbery, were increasing sharply, and an astonishing 68 percent of all rapes are now committed by immigrants. At just five percent of the population, this means immigrants commit rape at no less than 40 times the native rate. As in Sweden and Norway, Middle Easterners are the worst offenders.

The increasingly frequent gang-rapes of Danish women by Muslims has particularly outraged the Danes. Unlike Sweden, where the media cover up the ethnic origins of criminals, the Danish press reports the facts. Gang-rapists often brought further criticism of immigrants because of their complete lack of remorse. After one highly-publicized trial of Arab gang-rapists in May 2000, the sister of one the offenders—wearing a traditional Muslim head scarf—ran up to journalists waiting outside the court and gave them all the finger. The burning hatred clearly visible on her face—her contempt for all of Danish society—led many Danes to ask themselves why they should admit people who hate them.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 10:42:08 AM by PeterMacKenzie »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2007, 11:16:17 AM »
Peter,

You do realize that several of your quoted publications are extremist publications? Folkets Nyheter, as an example, is funded by well-known right-wing extremist organizations with nazi connections. They advocate white supremacy, racial biology, and so on.

I'm pretty sure that none of these publications would publish violence perpetrated against Muslim immigrants in Sweden. While the crimes they do write about are awful, the articles always have a slant and an agenda beyond mere reporting. It is in their interest to spread this type of news.

Oh, and since most of you don't speak Swedish, you'll probably miss the headlines of Folkets Nyheter #10: My absolute favourite is that a secret super-state is planned by the US, Canada, and Mexico! Something for our 'merican members to worry about. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2007, 11:26:12 AM »
Peter,

You do realize that several of your quoted publications are extremist publications? Folkets Nyheter, as an example, is funded by well-known right-wing extremist organizations with nazi connections. They advocate white supremacy, racial biology, and so on.

I'm pretty sure that none of these publications would publish violence perpetrated against Muslim immigrants in Sweden. While the crimes they do write about are awful, the articles always have a slant and an agenda beyond mere reporting. It is in their interest to spread this type of news.

Oh, and since most of you don't speak Swedish, you'll probably miss the headlines of Folkets Nyheter #10: My absolute favourite is that a secret super-state is planned by the US, Canada, and Mexico! Something for our 'merican members to worry about. ;D

How about if you demonstrate to me that what they're saying is wrong, rather than dismissing them out of hand?  And you're more than welcome to send me material on native-Swedish violence against immigrants; I'm always open to new information.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2007, 11:46:44 AM »
Peter,

nah.

the mexicans are too stupid and the canadians are not proactive enough.

maybe those slimy americans though.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2007, 11:47:08 AM »
I'm not dismissing the information in them out of hand. I'm saying that these publications have an agenda, and I am questioning their credibility.

I know there is violence committed by immigrants against Swedes, and don't question it, at all. Quite the contrary--I've read about enough such cases in the local media, and I condemn every such act just as I condemn every act of violence against the immigrants.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2007, 11:48:35 AM »
sweden is like that elderly widow who lives in the fear because she won't put bars up on her window.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2007, 12:05:18 PM »
::)

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2007, 12:12:49 PM »

I know there is violence committed by immigrants against Swedes, and don't question it, at all. Quite the contrary--I've read about enough such cases in the local media, and I condemn every such act just as I condemn every act of violence against the immigrants.

Sitting around and condemning violence does nothing to stop it.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2007, 12:27:44 PM »

hey, what's that supposed to mean? :green:
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2007, 12:39:53 PM »
sweden is like that elderly widow who lives in the fear because she won't put bars up on her window.

Yes. They could stop most of the immigration or at least throw the criminal immigrants out, like Denmark or the Netherlands, but like true Swedes they're cowering and sweeping it under the carpet.

Litigious

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2007, 12:41:05 PM »

Most of my countrymen actually for real believe that it works that way...

Litigious

« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2007, 12:42:31 PM »

hey, what's that supposed to mean? :green:

He does a Swede thing, being sarcastic against you for telling an unpleasant truth.

ozymandias

« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2007, 02:20:47 PM »
 ::) :deadhorse: :gaara:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 02:22:28 PM by ozymandias »

Offline hellznrg

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2007, 02:55:10 PM »
for just a sampling of just how retarded and stupid muslims are, read the following:

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/07/01/20/10098078.html

OMFG YOU HOT!!! LETS SEX!!!!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2007, 04:07:32 PM »

You're right, which is why I'm doing what I can to put a stop to it. Violence isn't best fought by more violence, however.

- Albert Einstein