Author Topic: European cowardice against foreign (immigrants) rapists - PC at its best...  (Read 6099 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
I hate sand-niggers!  :)

i hate the beach because i always bet sand under my balls and in my butt-crack.
Misunderstood.

Offline hellznrg

• Rookie (be kind to me)
I just don't think it's a proper behaviour to seek asylum in a country and then, when you get your permission to stay or citizenship, try to impose your religion and culture with threats and violence on your "hosts". It has nothing to do with racism, it's just common sense and decency.

And as an aspie I know perfectly well how it is to be a scapegoat. That doesn't mean that a minority group should go free doing anything they like and then claiming to be treated like scapegoats or victims of "racism", when they harass people who live the majority's way of life. 

the strategy of the moslems is to get into a country, and then by hook or crook increase their population's percentage by uncontrolled breeding and murdering and raping the other populations... when the moslem population is 51%, then they'll take over the government, convert it into sharia law, and then you can say goodbye sweden, hello swedistan
OMFG YOU HOT!!! LETS SEX!!!!

Offline hellznrg

• Rookie (be kind to me)
I forgot. Silly me.  :smarty:

One more comment for the all-muslims-are-evil posse: how many muslims do you actually know?

i know a lot,  i'm living in a moslem country.. (i do have plans to move somewhere else though...)

anyways, one only has to see the effect that islam has on people, countries, populations, culture (bamiyan buddhas anyone?), conflicts, genders, etc... to see that it's a great danger to modern civilization
OMFG YOU HOT!!! LETS SEX!!!!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
I forgot. Silly me.  :smarty:

One more comment for the all-muslims-are-evil posse: how many muslims do you actually know?

i know a lot,  i'm living in a moslem country.. (i do have plans to move somewhere else though...)

anyways, one only has to see the effect that islam has on people, countries, populations, culture (bamiyan buddhas anyone?), conflicts, genders, etc... to see that it's a great danger to modern civilization

maybe modern civilization is a danger to muslim.

what makes modern civilaztion correct and muslims incorrect?
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
the strategy of the moslems is to get into a country, and then by hook or crook increase their population's percentage by uncontrolled breeding and murdering and raping the other populations... when the moslem population is 51%, then they'll take over the government, convert it into sharia law, and then you can say goodbye sweden, hello swedistan

Ah. So that's what's happening in Iraq? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
I'd say they are both severely flawed. "Modern civilization" however leaves more freedom, and doesn't ram its stupidity as (though still quite) far down the throats of its people.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
I'd say they are both severely flawed. "Modern civilization" however leaves more freedom, and doesn't ram its stupidity as (though still quite) far down the throats of its people.
sorry, but i believe that some people just need to be led.

not me, though.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

I also believe that some people need to be led, not by the imams and ayatollahs, though...

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
I also believe that some people need to be led, not by the imams and ayatollahs, though...
Indeed; that kind of people (not specific to any religion or culture) are among those that should be led, in order to prevent them from misleading.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 06:11:55 AM by Fluffalizer »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  Forced Marriages Must End

Amanda Day talks to Labour MP Ann Cryer about her campaign to win justice for young Asian women.

ANN CRYER, the Labour MP for Keighley, began her campaign against forced marriages some four years ago.

On the day we met, she was celebrating a small triumph.

The Home Office had passed a statutory instrument increasing the age at which a British citizen is able to sponsor a spouse coming to Britain from 16 to 18.

How many 16-year-olds have a year’s wage slips, a home and a visible means of supporting their incoming spouse?

That shows how out of date the law was.

Cryer would prefer the age to be set at 21, in order that many of those who face a forced marriage could at least finish their post-18 education if they wanted.

“From 1997, my parliamentary colleague Alice Mahon and I thought that Government action had to be taken.

“We felt that these girls had to be helped.

“When I was first elected, I had girls coming to my constituency surgeries with their fathers.

“He would say: ‘I want my son-in-law to come in to the country.’

“I would say: ‘Oh yes and who’s this young lady?’

“He would reply that it was his daughter and then I would ask what her part was in this – knowing full well what the answer was.

“I would then ask him to leave the room, telling him: ‘I don’t want to talk to her with you present and if you don’t like that, tough.’

“It worked.

“Frequently, I got the impression that some young girls weren’t keen, otherwise their dads wouldn’t have been with them.

“It made me suspicious.

“I’d ask to see her pay slips which didn’t turn up and so nothing would happen.

“As word got around that I wasn’t a person to be tricked, cases like that ceased to appear.

“Since then, some of the girls who come want their husbands to come in and need my help.

“Others have been forced into marriage and don’t want their husbands to come in. “They say things like: ‘I don’t want to marry him, he’s awful’; or: ‘He’s using me to get around entry clearance’.

“We then go into all the requirements and frequently find out that she doesn’t fulfil them.

“For instance, she isn’t earning enough money or the parents have acquired payslips to make it look as though she has a job.

“All of these things I pass on to entry clearance in Islamabad or Dacca and his application is turned down.

“The problem then is that the parents say they will appeal.

“I sometimes contact the Immigrants’ Advisory Service in Leeds.

“They are very good and in cases where the girl really doesn’t want the husband to come to Britain I ask them to spin cases out for as long as possible.

“But if parents have appealed there comes a point when it has to be dealt with.

“At the appeal tribunal, the girl has got two choices: either she accepts her husband or she is known as a reluctant sponsor and she says out in the open that she doesn’t want him to come in.

“To opt for the latter takes some doing.

“The older they are, the better their chances.

“If they turn around and say I don’t want him to come in, they will have lost everything.

“Until then, she would have had a very supportive childhood with not a great deal of independence. If she goes against her parents, she’s on her own.

“If she does reject the husband, then in many cases she has to do a runner out of the area.

“The chances are that she’ll never go back.

“I see a girl with a case like this every two or three weeks.

“I wish the Asian community would stop doing it, but almost every marriage in the Bradford area is trans-continental.

According to Cryer, this has changed the demographic nature of the area.

“We are getting more and more people who have never been to school.

“In the early 1980s, I spent four years teaching basic literacy skills to three girls from a local outreach centre and I noticed a massive improvement.

“Today we are back to a situation where barely no one speaks English.

“This has been particularly to the detriment of women, as they rarely get the chance to meet anyone who speaks English.

“Many of the girls that are brought in from the sub-continent arrive at Manchester Airport.

“They are taken by car to their home and all they know is the immediate vicinity.

“They know the family and no one else. If the family turns against them, they have no one.

“I am dealing with four cases of domestic violence, where the husband doesn’t particularly like his wife even though she has been picked by his family.

“He has never troubled to get her a visa of indefinite leave to remain.

“Without indefinite leave they can’t get any benefits and are unable to get into a women’s refuge.

“There are in a terrible state.

“However, since 1997 if a girl can prove violence but does not have a sponsor, we can get her into a refuge.

“The worse thing that could happen to her is if she is sent back to Pakistan.”

Cryer is modest but concedes that changes to immigration law might never have happened if she had not become an MP.

She thinks Asian men are in denial over forced marriages.

They frequently challenge her on why she raises what they regard as their business in Parliament.

A Muslim friend of Cryer’s refers to a certain section of the Keighley Muslim community as “backwoodsmen”.

She says that although she gets some support from legal services and from a few women, many of the meetings she attends are dominated by men who are very hostile at times.

She gives an example of how she was obstructed when she asked for a women’s meeting.

“Everyone agreed, but on the day of the meeting the rain was sheeting down and when I arrived at the community hall the doors were locked.

“About 30 women were waiting outside.”

Cryer is sure that the silent majority in her constituency is on her side and is growing. It is the “ones with the big mouths” who spout the most regressive views.

She tells of one imam, a graduate, who at a recent meeting put forward such a good case for women in Islam that she wanted to stand up and applaud.

But he is an exception.

“The rest seem to repeat the Koran parrot-fashion without giving much thought to what they are saying.

“Anyone who challenges this is in big trouble.”

So why do imams have to be brought over from the sub-continent?

“At two of my local mosques I have been asked to support an application to bring in an imam.

“I had to say no because I think they are part of the problem rather then the solution. “They don’t speak English, they are uneducated and reinforce regressive attitudes towards women.

“Should we continue giving work permits to imams from the sub-continent when there are young men that could do it here?

“The argument is that an imam from Pakistan is much cheaper than graduates from Britain who want proper wages.

“My argument is that if the Church of England has had to cut back  on vicars, mosques will have to  cut back on imams.”

She says that many imams have no understanding of the lives of the young men they are teaching who “exist in a no man’s land.”

“Although many of them want to be good Muslims, at the same time they are alienated.

“They are keeping faith with their parents, but not necessarily with Islam.

“Many are not Western, but they are not traditional Muslims either.

“Their community is poor, but the poverty comes from the trans-continental marriages.

“Every time you bring in a husband or wife who is completely uneducated you are setting back the progress of that community.

“They have no role models to follow.

“A primary school teacher told me recently that many kids look up to a man with a fast red car who is also a drug dealer.

“There are a lot of things to be done, and I’m afraid I am going to be called Islamophobic and a racist, and told that I’m demonising the Muslim community.

“But I want to pull them up by the bootstraps into the 21 century.

“We are not going to move on until the Asian community stops arranging marriages from the sub-continent.

“Until that happens we are going to go on struggling with poverty.

“There are racist employers that do not want to take on Asian men, but if it was only that why is that Hindus and Sikhs are outstripping the Muslim population academically and economically?”
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

Re: European cowardice against foreign (immigrants) rapists - PC at its best...
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2007, 12:18:40 PM »
Ann Cryer is made of tough stuff. She's proper old school Labour.  8)

I'm proud to say that in the last election, when Nick 'racist cunt' Griffin of the BNP stood here, Ann Cryer not only still won but increased her majority. Most folk here black, Muslim or white who have their head screwed on know she's right in her head and she's well respected in Keighley.

ozymandias

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2007, 12:48:16 PM »
I must say it's quite a hoot to watch the sessions of Parlaiment that they show on Cable Channels C-Span and C-Span 2.  I often fantasize about seeing Georgie "W" Shrub having to endure the same grilling and having to defend himself like I see Tony Blair have to do on a regular basis.  That would be a real HOOT!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2007, 10:20:56 AM »
This coming Saturday, on the 9th of December, it will be exactly six years ago that a 17-year old boy was tormented to death in a ditch in Salem, Sweden, by a multiethnic gang. And for the seventh year in a row the Salemfonden will be arranging their annual commemorative manifestation to honour the memory of the murdered boy, whose name was Daniel Wretström. But it is also a protest against the hostile violence against Swedes that is spreading across the country and claiming more and more victims.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2007, 10:22:51 AM »
In the analysis of the empirical material, I show how culture is created as contrast in the lives of women. ’Arab/Kurdish’ and ’Swedish’ appear as exclusive categories, and are connected with cultural conceptions of divided femininity and honour. Within these categories, a woman is either a virgin or a whore, and a woman that has been branded as a whore will be stained forever. Men’s honour will not be restored until she is extinguished. When these cultural conceptions are used in the life of a woman who lives with these highly normative demands, they may be crucial and signify experiences of violence. A woman with bad reputation may be defined as a ”Swedish whore” be her male relatives, contrasted with being an ”Arab/Kurdish virgin”. The honour of these men will not be restored until she is excluded from the family or dies: to be a virgin or a whore may be a life-and-death matter.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2007, 10:25:02 AM »
Swedish girls Malin and Amanda were on their way to a party on New Year's Eve when they were assaulted, raped and beaten half to death by four Somali immigrants. Sweden's largest newspaper has presented the perpetrators as "two men from Sweden, one from Finland and one from Somalia", a testimony as to how bad the informal censorship is in stories related to immigration in Sweden. Similar incidents are reported with shocking frequency, to the point where some observers fear that law and order is completely breaking down in the country. The number of rape charges in Sweden has tripled in just above twenty years. Rape cases involving children under the age of 15 are six - 6 - times as common today as they were a generation ago. Most other kinds of violent crime have rapidly increased, too. Instability is spreading to most urban and suburban areas.