Author Topic: HAHAHA Sweden!!  (Read 452 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
HAHAHA Sweden!!
« on: October 18, 2014, 11:32:25 AM »

So how much truth is there to what he says? (Lit should comment on this one).

Hannah

Re: HAHAHA Sweden!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 04:48:08 PM »
wow...being a 4th generation 1/8th Swede this is in a word sad...just very very sad...yea I identity more with being just myself not with a country or kingdom for the one I claim citizenship to above all else isn't of this realm...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 04:10:13 AM »
While he initially made a couple of valid points re the recent election, he then resorted to a rather typical bigoted commentary, basing his vitriol on unfounded assumptions and conclusions, relying on his watchers never looking up the actual facts and past incidents. How could they? You'd have to have lived here to spot all of them; there is a reason why most of them never made the news anywhere else.

So, sad, yes, but hardly for the reasons you'd think.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 09:54:53 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 08:51:02 AM »
21+ minutes of it... does he ever get anywhere with whatever he wanted to say? I gave up after a couple of minutes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 06:22:07 PM »
Quote from: Rationalwiki
Tim Pool (1986–) is a Eurasian American YouTube commentator and former Vice News reporter who describes himself as a "social liberal" and "left-libertarian" who "support(ed) Bernie Sanders, Andrew Yang, and Tulsi Gabbard".[3] Despite this, his content is composed almost exclusively of rebuttal-free alt-right talking points.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Tim_Pool

Tim Pool is an alt-right propagandist. His rubbish content tends to be swallowed hook, line and sinker by idiots.

I watched one of his videos all the way through once, it was alluding to the white genocide. There is no "point" that he comes to, you are not supposed to walk away better informed after watching Tim Pool. You are supposed to walk away more scared of lefties and shouty students and feminists. And more open to right-wing populism.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 06:38:58 PM »
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/P9XKGX/klimatforandringar-i-fokus-i-ny-eu-budget

Here are some stats on crime in Sweden vs USA. If I were looking for somewhere to live based on the rate of violent crime, it's pretty much a no-brainer. As in no brain required to figure it out. Not sure if that's easy enough for Al, I guess we will see if and when he responds to this thread.

We had a similar fear campaign in Australia about immigrants back in the 90s. Mostly centred on Vietnamese refugees and the 5T gang:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5T_(gang)

Journalists were sent by their bosses to Cabramatta and told to come back with a story about the gangs. Unsurprisingly, much of the reporting that eventuated was a mixture of fiction and sensationalism.

The epicentre of this supposed gang problem, Cabramatta, is now a wonderful place to go for Vietnamese food, any time of the day or night, and nobody is scared of Vietnamese gangs these days. Turns out education and opportunity was better at addressing these issues than sensationalism and fear.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2019, 04:20:45 PM »
That sort of thing is never enough for the likes of Al.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2019, 04:21:45 PM »
That Aftonbladet link doesn't point where you think it does, though.

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2019, 06:34:47 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2019, 02:24:00 AM »
Quote from: Rationalwiki
Tim Pool (1986–) is a Eurasian American YouTube commentator and former Vice News reporter who describes himself as a "social liberal" and "left-libertarian" who "support(ed) Bernie Sanders, Andrew Yang, and Tulsi Gabbard".[3] Despite this, his content is composed almost exclusively of rebuttal-free alt-right talking points.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Tim_Pool

Tim Pool is an alt-right propagandist. His rubbish content tends to be swallowed hook, line and sinker by idiots.

I watched one of his videos all the way through once, it was alluding to the white genocide. There is no "point" that he comes to, you are not supposed to walk away better informed after watching Tim Pool. You are supposed to walk away more scared of lefties and shouty students and feminists. And more open to right-wing populism.

Tim Pool alt-right? Hahaha.
Hilarious. Dislikes Trump, likes Yang, loves Tulsi and was yesteryear's Bernie supporter.....and he is alt-right.

Hahahaha
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2019, 04:17:30 AM »
Even the alt right don't like Trump.

Milo Y was a gay Jew married to a black man. That didn't seem to stop him being an alt right propagandist either.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2019, 04:19:57 PM »
Whatever Tim Pool is, he is long-winded and full of it. Of course Al likes him.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2019, 09:06:09 PM »
Even the alt right don't like Trump.

Milo Y was a gay Jew married to a black man. That didn't seem to stop him being an alt right propagandist either.

Yes please don't stop talking crap on my account. Be as ridiculous as you like