Educational

Author Topic: U.S. Air Strikes in Syria  (Read 5117 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: U.S. Air Strikes in Syria
« Reply #300 on: October 31, 2014, 05:10:22 AM »
 :probe:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #301 on: November 01, 2014, 03:36:53 AM »
:probe:

This is obviously so much better than the memes. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #302 on: November 01, 2014, 08:02:30 AM »
 :probe: You must be confused. I am not Benji. I share some of his views, but it never ceases to amaze me how I am regarded as "part of something" when discussions are going on. I am not nor ever will be, "part of something".

I think that little phenomenon is the source code of the stupidity that actually killed all those Jewish people in the first place, to be blunt.
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #303 on: November 02, 2014, 03:18:41 AM »
I'm not confusing you with Benji. I commented on the smiley. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #304 on: November 02, 2014, 03:20:43 AM »
:probe: You must be confused. I am not Benji. I share some of his views, but it never ceases to amaze me how I am regarded as "part of something" when discussions are going on. I am not nor ever will be, "part of something".

I think that little phenomenon is the source code of the stupidity that actually killed all those Jewish people in the first place, to be blunt.

To be "part of something"? Not following you.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #305 on: November 02, 2014, 09:13:25 AM »
 :thumbup:
I will never stop...

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #306 on: November 02, 2014, 03:24:01 PM »
I've made plenty of points Odeon, and shown in the other thread that when you say "tinfoilism", that's code word for you being oblivious to the information  :lol1:

And you might even believe you have. Reality sucks, doesn't it?

You're too immature to admit it, and if you're too lazy to quickly go and rescue yourself on your beloved wiki, you'll just post that meme  :orly:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #307 on: November 02, 2014, 03:36:09 PM »
There's many reasons for the air strikes, but the main point is, we wouldn't be at this point, had the West not caused the problems in Syria and Iraq.  They always need an enemy.  The US thrives on war, and it's been involved in some kind of war for about 95% of the time it's existed.

That's so vague that it's not an actual point at all.

Yes, I happen to agree with you that the US was part in causing the current lack of stability in Iraq which has made it possible for ISIL to thrive there. The US, however, did not create ISIL and did not cause the current situation in Syria. Unless you somehow draw a line between the so-called Arab Spring and the US.

Try again.

Don't be so fucking naive.  Do you actually believe powerful people are that stupid?  In part, yes, they created IS/ISIL/ISIS/ISILS/SIS.  Yes, they have cause most of the problems in the Middle East, by supporting brutal governments who are anti democratic for decades.  Powerful people in the US had talked about this exact thing happening for the US's advantage, years ago, as I posted before  about the think tank group. 

The US has been play Arab nation against each other and causing civil wars for decades. 

http://mycatbirdseat.com/2014/06/terror-in-iraq-roots-and-motivation/
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #308 on: November 02, 2014, 11:52:27 PM »
I've made plenty of points Odeon, and shown in the other thread that when you say "tinfoilism", that's code word for you being oblivious to the information  :lol1:

And you might even believe you have. Reality sucks, doesn't it?

You're too immature to admit it, and if you're too lazy to quickly go and rescue yourself on your beloved wiki, you'll just post that meme  :orly:

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #309 on: November 03, 2014, 12:04:37 AM »
There's many reasons for the air strikes, but the main point is, we wouldn't be at this point, had the West not caused the problems in Syria and Iraq.  They always need an enemy.  The US thrives on war, and it's been involved in some kind of war for about 95% of the time it's existed.

Yes, I happen to agree with you that the US was part in causing the current lack of stability in Iraq which has made it possible for ISIL to thrive there. The US, however, did not create ISIL and did not cause the current situation in Syria. Unless you somehow draw a line between the so-called Arab Spring and the US.

Try again.

Don't be so fucking naive.  Do you actually believe powerful people are that stupid?  In part, yes, they created IS/ISIL/ISIS/ISILS/SIS.  Yes, they have cause most of the problems in the Middle East, by supporting brutal governments who are anti democratic for decades.  Powerful people in the US had talked about this exact thing happening for the US's advantage, years ago, as I posted before  about the think tank group. 

The US has been play Arab nation against each other and causing civil wars for decades. 

I love it how the article uses "it's common knowledge that..." How very scholarly of this particular kook.

Since your kook refers to Wikipedia (but apparently only when it is convenient) you might want to check it yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Foundation_of_the_group_.281999.E2.80.932006.29

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: November 03, 2014, 11:32:08 AM »

Try again.

I love it how the article uses "it's common knowledge that..." How very scholarly of this particular kook.

Since your kook refers to Wikipedia (but apparently only when it is convenient) you might want to check it yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Foundation_of_the_group_.281999.E2.80.932006.29

"Public knowledge" you mean? 

Sorry, where does she speak against Wikipedia?  Did you only read the first paragraph of the article? 

Stop trying to avoid the issue.  You were wrong, again.  The US is very much to blame for the current turmoil in Syria. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #311 on: November 04, 2014, 12:23:34 AM »

Try again.

Sorry, where does she speak against Wikipedia?  Did you only read the first paragraph of the article? 

Stop trying to avoid the issue.  You were wrong, again.  The US is very much to blame for the current turmoil in Syria.

Do you have reading comprehension issues? I said "common knowledge". I said "refers to".

No wonder you have problems.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: November 04, 2014, 12:07:21 PM »

Try again.

Do you have reading comprehension issues? I said "common knowledge". I said "refers to".

Fair enough, I found it.  My bad.  What's wrong with using that term?  Is it because you don't believe that people do know about it?  Yes, and where does she say anything against Wikipedia?  Are you confusing her with me?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #313 on: November 05, 2014, 12:07:44 AM »

Try again.

Fair enough, I found it.  My bad.  What's wrong with using that term?  Is it because you don't believe that people do know about it?  Yes, and where does she say anything against Wikipedia?  Are you confusing her with me?

Have I claimed she says something against Wikipedia? Anywhere? You do need to address your reading comprehension issues, you know.

My point is (and I will try to put this as simply as I can) that she only uses it when it suits her. Good for her, considering that there are other articles in there that would shoot her down.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #314 on: November 11, 2014, 11:35:45 AM »
Lol, so Wikipedia is the be all and end all?   :lol1:   But wait, there's articles on there that would shoot you down...  oh no wait, they are just tinfoil ones that you can get on Wikipedia... but hang on, does that mean you only use Wikipedia when it suits you?  Does this mean you're a kook?   :orly: