Author Topic: What are You watching?  (Read 75516 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: What are You watching?
« Reply #4275 on: December 14, 2018, 05:09:54 PM »
Ink Master
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Online Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4276 on: December 20, 2018, 01:59:18 PM »
X-Files on BBC America
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4277 on: December 20, 2018, 07:21:34 PM »
Lip Sync Battle. The fact that Ben Kingsley agreed to be on the show is hilarious.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4278 on: December 20, 2018, 08:42:07 PM »
'Bordertown'

A funny as FUCK cartoon, about an inept US border control agent in a fictional town 'mexifornia', a fulminating racist, fat inept git and generally dysfunctional family, a wife he can't stand sleeping with (runs into his richer next door neighbor, a mexican immigrant landscaper's back alley and dives into the trash can when she proposes, for example, mexican guy asks what the..reply 'what I'm doing in the privacy of your garbage can is  between me and this chicken carcass'),  morbidly obese little kid daughter, thats  a spiteful, vengeful greedy little slut, a daughter, older, who's some kind of ethnic, and adopted by the mexicans  the border  agent can't stand but at the same time often is friendly with, and at the same time awful to, three degrees  and won't get a job, plus some son I can't tell the intended age of with a neck half as long as his torso, hairy, dumb as shit, live-at-home-all-his-life type who's a horrendous slob..

Just funny as shit.

Just stuffed  a double-pepperoni cheese-slathered pizza with a crust stuffed with mozzarella down my face for supper. All is  good.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4279 on: December 21, 2018, 01:22:49 AM »
Lip Sync Battle. The fact that Ben Kingsley agreed to be on the show is hilarious.

"Lip Sync Battle"?

Do I need to google this?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4280 on: December 21, 2018, 07:21:16 AM »

"Lip Sync Battle"?

Do I need to google this?
Yes. There's episodes on YouTube. The host is LL Cool J and there are two stars. They lip sync one song normally and then the next song they have backup dancers and a set change and whatnot and go all out, and then the audience chooses who was best overall. It's only 30 mins long but most times it's comical. It's one of my go to shows when I (rarely) watch tv and can just put my brain in a box and not have to concentrate very hard on content.  :P
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4281 on: December 22, 2018, 02:01:44 AM »
^I've seen some episodes of that. It's a fun show.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4282 on: December 22, 2018, 02:47:46 AM »
OK, I'll have to have a look.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4283 on: December 22, 2018, 07:49:54 AM »
When I realized Ben Kingsley was going to be on, I felt bad for whomever was competing against him because you already know you're never going to win. Kingsley is essentially Hollywood (and British) royalty.

Currently watching old episodes of Big Bang Theory
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4284 on: January 01, 2019, 01:22:52 AM »
Just checking out a first look at a video clip of my using a Thiele tube to conduct melting point measurements on microscale quantities of solid substances for part of the work done in characterizing the purity of materials one is working on in the lab in the field of chemistry, looking it over myself first, before I forensically cleanse the file of metadata and find somewhere to upload it; then I'll put it up in my lab thread.

Just doing the stripping now, actually, as I laze about on the sofa.

Don't want any nasty hidden metadata embedded within my files giving away things like my location in GPS coordinates, or other details like the make and model of camera used. Just going to remove any forensically useful data first before finding somewhere to upload it.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4285 on: January 01, 2019, 03:16:09 AM »
Hmmm, I hink I'll upload once I've slept a bit, because the sun is coming up, before I finish sorting the video out and getting it ready to publish.

Because I've been up all night tinkering and experimenting and poking away, assembling, disassembling ensembles of glassware, and I've just taken a last booster dose of oxy for yesterday (20mg, half oral half nasally) and as I've been a busy little Bee tonight, I want to retire to bed while I've still got my post-lab squeebles in the hope I'll have just as squeeblesome dreams ^_^

Grabbed the last beer out of the fridge, cracked it, going to have a quick pre-bed cigar and a beer, while the pain med booster kicks in while I munch on a few candies and get a bit more reading done in the book I'm reading currently about plagues and epidemics, before I take a long nap, and ready myself for some more testing and recrystallizing of samples and batches of my project with a fresh brain ready for a fresh besqueeblement.

And of course get the video done.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4286 on: January 01, 2019, 11:22:46 AM »
The First 48 Hours
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4287 on: January 01, 2019, 01:34:27 PM »
Just stripped forensically useful data out of the original file, converting to another format, stripping it again and then analysing it with some forensic tools of my own, just to make sure it is clean, as well as conversion to a more compact file format and one with less potential to point to the nature of the item which produced the file.

And watching star trek: enterprise.

This last couple of episodes have been really strange. Showing the early versions of the mirror universe, that the terran empire operated in in TOS, where there was a real psycho lot of backstabbing murderers, and the regular-universe Kirk got transported over and swapped with his counterpart, tried at least, by the end, to persuade the only near-civilized one, spock, to try and spread some civilization when the two Kirks got swapped back; something similar is going on now, although it's all been really weird generally, involving some sort of clusterfuck with the tholians, a gorn in the airvents, and both andorians and vulcans...they are all at it and it's damn hard to keep track of which universe is which.

Although the mirror version of T'pol.....quite the hottie. Pointy eared and logical too...could almost fill in for an autie girl. Although, still..:autism:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4288 on: January 02, 2019, 12:52:18 AM »
Just watched the New Year's special of Doctor Who. Well worth it. An excellent episode.

Pity we probably won't see more until about November.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4289 on: January 02, 2019, 02:55:52 AM »
Watched Back to the Future for the first time in a while. Still good.

- Albert Einstein