Author Topic: Questions for God  (Read 17682 times)

ozymandias

Re: Questions for God
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2007, 10:00:42 PM »
God:  Don't take this personal, but, why can't you just leave us  alone for awhile and stop talking to that fucking asshole Pat Robertson for ......say 1000 years.?

Scrapheap

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2007, 10:02:30 PM »
God:  Don't take this personal, but, why can't you just leave us  alone for awhile and stop talking to that fucking asshole Pat Robertson for ......say 1000 years.?

Done!!

-God

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2007, 10:10:31 PM »

Done!!

-God
You need to know this Mister I am the Grand God All Mighty of the Internet just so You know. :eyebrows:
Guardian of the Empire

Scrapheap

« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2007, 10:12:55 PM »
Hillary Clinton.................Hmmpf!! why did I ever make that cunt.

I'll have to file her in with my other mistakes like the duck-billed platypus.

Damn reply at the bottom of the #@$*&**ing page!!!

Scrapheap

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2007, 10:14:40 PM »
You need to know this Mister I am the Grand God All Mighty of the Internet just so You know. :eyebrows:

Yes, but i'm the almighty, omnipotent god of this thread!!  :eyebrows:

Stay off my God turf!!!  :grrr:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2007, 10:18:25 PM »

Haven't you heard?  I gave predictions to Pat and the bigmouth blabbed about them.

VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (AP) -- Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday that God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would cause a "mass killing" late in 2007.

"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

"The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Robertson said God told him about the impending tragedy during a recent prayer retreat.

God also said, he claims, that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election.

Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts....

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2007, 10:19:39 PM »

Yes, but i'm the almighty, omnipotent god of this thread!!  :eyebrows:

Stay off my God turf!!!  :grrr:
This is My turf since it is the Internet. ;)
Guardian of the Empire

Scrapheap

« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2007, 10:26:22 PM »
This is My turf since it is the Internet. ;)

Quit GOD hogging!! :snake: :snake: :snake: :razz:

I bet you hogg the covers at night too!!!  :P

ozymandias

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »

Haven't you heard?  I gave predictions to Pat and the bigmouth blabbed about them.

VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (AP) -- Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday that God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would cause a "mass killing" late in 2007.

"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

Robertson said God told him about the impending tragedy during a recent prayer retreat.

God also said, he claims, that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election.

Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts....

Ok,  then how about you just  :STFU:  Don't we deserves a little peace and quiet.....or am I asking toooooooooo much!

Hey, I know I'm going to hell, so what more can you do to me!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2007, 10:45:42 PM »

Ok,  then how about you just  :STFU:  Don't we deserves a little peace and quiet.....or am I asking toooooooooo much!

Hey, I know I'm going to hell, so what more can you do to me!

Perhaps Pat misinterpreted what I told him?   He also claimed that I told him that there would be a tsunami that hit the east coast of the U.S. in 2006.  ;)

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2007, 10:49:35 PM »
There is no Hell ozymandias.  :angel:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2007, 10:51:59 PM »
Know this ozy Pat Robertson is a very big fool and does not really know God at all or His Will.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2007, 12:50:18 AM »
God?  Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2007, 12:55:04 AM »
God?  Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
As God All Mighty of the Internet She has been retirement.
Guardian of the Empire

Graelwyn

« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »
God, why the fuck do you keep bringing me into the path of men I come to love, but who either live thousands of miles away or who wont speak to me?  :P