Educational

Author Topic: Questions for God  (Read 17769 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Questions for God
« Reply #450 on: September 13, 2008, 10:09:39 PM »
They were smoking Camels, and the aroma from the roasted camel-turds killed them.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #451 on: September 14, 2008, 01:41:54 PM »
God, would You mind providing TCO with basic reading comprehension skills. As things stand, he's at a disadvantage whenever he posts.

Grow the fuck up, or get the fuck out.

Feckless fuckstick.

Look, do you want to continue this fairly pointless exercise or do you wish to start behaving like a grown-up? I will not force Kosmo to change his avatar (don't know if he still has the one you get your knickers in a twist for) because I2 is, and will remain, unmoderated. What you and Kosmo do here or elsewhere is not my business unless you break the TOS of our host, try to hack my server space, or otherwise attempt to hurt the forum.

Well your comment in regard to my previous post was bullshit, because it was a song lyric. Lucifer picked it, but obviously you couldn't. Now this bullshit has to end, and must end now. You've pointed out to me that you don't want me going on, now pay me the coutesy of doing the same to him. As I said, finish this shit now.

TCO, my comment re you, above, was not about the lyrics. It was simply a post in the Questions for God thread.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #452 on: September 14, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »
what is it like to die as an animal?
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #453 on: September 14, 2008, 07:50:16 PM »
God, would You mind providing TCO with basic reading comprehension skills. As things stand, he's at a disadvantage whenever he posts.

Feckless fuckstick.

Look, do you want to continue this fairly pointless exercise or do you wish to start behaving like a grown-up? I will not force Kosmo to change his avatar (don't know if he still has the one you get your knickers in a twist for) because I2 is, and will remain, unmoderated. What you and Kosmo do here or elsewhere is not my business unless you break the TOS of our host, try to hack my server space, or otherwise attempt to hurt the forum.

Well your comment in regard to my previous post was bullshit, because it was a song lyric. Lucifer picked it, but obviously you couldn't. Now this bullshit has to end, and must end now. You've pointed out to me that you don't want me going on, now pay me the coutesy of doing the same to him. As I said, finish this shit now.

TCO, my comment re you, above, was not about the lyrics. It was simply a post in the Questions for God thread.

Well don't post that sort of shit in the first place. You call me sensitive, fuck yeah, when it comes to putting up with bullshit day in and day out. I can take a joke the same as anyone else, but some of you arseholes just don't know when to stop. I aked you to do something about that moron Kosmo and what did I get? More bullshit about how he is entitled to do whatever he likes because it's within the rules. The rules don't allow for bullying and continued behaviour such as his, and they don't allow for his use of images that weren't his to begin with. I don't care about your bullshit responses, and when a member wants action, it's your job to take it. Now if you can't do what is expected, fuck off and give the job to someone who can. I've wasted far too much time on you arseholes as it is, and it obviously hasn't been a pleasure.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #454 on: September 15, 2008, 09:06:12 AM »

Feckless fuckstick.

Well don't post that sort of shit in the first place. You call me sensitive, fuck yeah, when it comes to putting up with bullshit day in and day out. I can take a joke the same as anyone else, but some of you arseholes just don't know when to stop. I aked you to do something about that moron Kosmo and what did I get? More bullshit about how he is entitled to do whatever he likes because it's within the rules. The rules don't allow for bullying and continued behaviour such as his, and they don't allow for his use of images that weren't his to begin with. I don't care about your bullshit responses, and when a member wants action, it's your job to take it. Now if you can't do what is expected, fuck off and give the job to someone who can. I've wasted far too much time on you arseholes as it is, and it obviously hasn't been a pleasure.

Some news for you: You can't.
batcat

GalileoAce

« Reply #455 on: September 15, 2008, 09:30:37 AM »
You're both acting like fucking children. Grow up.

You're both on ignore.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #456 on: September 15, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »

Feckless fuckstick.

Bye then. Again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

GalileoAce

« Reply #457 on: September 15, 2008, 07:53:14 PM »
Actually odeon... He raised a good point that I didn't notice before.

Cyber-Bullying is general against the law IIRC. And would likely be against the TOS of this site's Host and most users' ISPs...

Something to think about.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #458 on: September 15, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »

Cyber-Bullying is general against the law IIRC. And would likely be against the TOS of this site's Host and most users' ISPs...

Thank you.  :plus:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #459 on: September 16, 2008, 05:36:09 AM »
From a wiki article on "cyber-bullying":

In September 2006 abcNews produced a survey done by I-Safe.Org. The data were based on a 2004 survey of 1,500 students between grades 4-8.

The results were as followed:

* 42 percent of kids have been bullied while online. One in four have had it happen more than once
    * 35 percent of kids have been threatened online. Nearly one in five had had it happen more than once.
    * 21 percent of kids have received mean or threatening e-mails or other messages.
    * 58 percent of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than four out of ten say it has happened more than once.
    * 58 percent have not told their parents or an adult about something mean or hurtful that happened to them online.

Note the relatively vague reference to ages.

I see all parties involved as ... well, involved. Neither is without guilt.

I don't really think growing the fuck up would make a difference.

*massages well deserved cyber-callouses*
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #460 on: September 16, 2008, 02:05:19 PM »

Where's the bullying? TCO calls people names all over the place, people reply. He demands action to be taken against a member who allegedly broke the TOS of *another* site, I point out that we don't moderate this place. There are disclaimers in place, people point this fact out all the time, he doesn't listen but calls those he sees as evil more names, including, in passing, the entire autistic community.

Where's the bullying, GA?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #461 on: September 16, 2008, 02:06:21 PM »

In September 2006 abcNews produced a survey done by I-Safe.Org. The data were based on a 2004 survey of 1,500 students between grades 4-8.

* 42 percent of kids have been bullied while online. One in four have had it happen more than once
    * 35 percent of kids have been threatened online. Nearly one in five had had it happen more than once.
    * 21 percent of kids have received mean or threatening e-mails or other messages.
    * 58 percent of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than four out of ten say it has happened more than once.
    * 58 percent have not told their parents or an adult about something mean or hurtful that happened to them online.

There's a disclaimer in place, you know.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #462 on: September 16, 2008, 02:44:17 PM »

Is there I never noticed ::)

I don't want to go to a site that has to be safe for students between grades 4-8.  I don't think I am going out on a limb to say that others here feel the same
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #463 on: September 16, 2008, 02:52:07 PM »

Is there I never noticed ::)

I don't want to go to a site that has to be safe for students between grades 4-8.  I don't think I am going out on a limb to say that others here feel the same

That's why I posted this, as the issuance of a "CLUE."
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #464 on: September 16, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »

I don't want to run a site that is for minors OR sensitive folks.

- Albert Einstein