Educational

Author Topic: Questions for God  (Read 17598 times)

duncvis

Re: Questions for God
« Reply #345 on: June 07, 2007, 05:28:45 AM »

On the seventh day, while you were resting, did you really wake up in a sweat, because you had forgotten to create Photoshop?

:LMAO:  :plus:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #346 on: June 07, 2007, 05:31:36 AM »
I do hope you draw a bit of blood.

just a bit?  no chance...

Damn you're not making it easy to forget  :hornysign: are you? Hang on, horny is an improvement on cranky- thanks  :-*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #347 on: June 07, 2007, 05:35:23 AM »
how fucking great is that colour lipstick?  wish i had some like that - Cocksucker Red, it's called.  well, it is in my world...  :P

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #348 on: June 07, 2007, 05:38:10 AM »
how fucking great is that colour lipstick?  wish i had some like that - Cocksucker Red, it's called.  well, it is in my world...  :P

That's funny it is in mine too  :o

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #349 on: June 07, 2007, 05:39:53 AM »
Problem with lipstick is that
it smears, and obscures the
natural sights.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #350 on: June 07, 2007, 05:45:51 AM »
have you never heard of A Damp Flannel?

That's funny it is in mine too  :o

huzzah!  bet you didn't nearly get chased to death by an angry bloke in Asda's* carpark one sunday, cos of that, though.

*before it was taken over by WalCunt.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2007, 05:47:43 AM »
What did you do to provoke that? Ask his wife where she bought her cocksucker red lipstick from?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #352 on: June 07, 2007, 05:55:59 AM »
long story.  myself and my then best friend (gay man) were driving all round the city, trying to find a cocksucker red lipstick.  we ended up in Asda.  no joy.  so, we got in the car to go home - me with about eleventeen differnet shades of red on my gob - and spotted a purple mercedes van (cool cos it was both purple and a traveller's van, sort of).  the owner was staring at us, and i wondered (aloud) why.  my friend said it was probably because the bloke was thinking, "i want that lipstick round my cock, NOW!", and i took one look at the owner (who was repulsive), and screamed the place down.  the van owner wasn't impressed (litotes of the week) - you wouldn't believe the noise you can make going from 0-60 in 0.0 of a second, in a fiat panda...

sorry - should have said "long and not very interesting story".  you had to be there...   :-\

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #353 on: June 09, 2007, 12:08:14 PM »

No question right now, you PRICK!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #354 on: June 09, 2007, 12:22:23 PM »
You like the game I'm playing?
You think that you can corrupt me,
through my own acts of idiocy?

ozymandias

« Reply #355 on: June 09, 2007, 12:57:00 PM »
The fun part of my job, is that I get to kick back, relax and just do nothing but watch.  Hhhhhmmmm, getting hungry, think I'll have a Milky Way.  Carry on.

--God

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #356 on: June 12, 2007, 04:40:39 PM »

On the seventh day, while you were resting, did you really wake up in a sweat, because you had forgotten to create Photoshop?

Oh, I see, now. It was the re-set button that you forgot, right?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #357 on: June 20, 2007, 07:04:21 AM »

If I am supposed to make a sabbath and keep it holy, doing no work on that Sabbath Day, except if my ass be caught in the ditch, why the hell did you give my ass a taste for the greener grass at the bottom of the ditch?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #358 on: June 22, 2007, 01:13:45 PM »

Is there any way we can importune our distinguished Nomaken for more heteromorphic and preternatural observations?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #359 on: June 22, 2007, 02:15:28 PM »

If I am supposed to make a sabbath and keep it holy, doing no work on that Sabbath Day, except if my ass be caught in the ditch, why the hell did you give my ass a taste for the greener grass at the bottom of the ditch?
Do not let no man judge YOU in eating and drinking or in respect of a festival or of an observance of the new moon or of a sabbath.

Guardian of the Empire