Author Topic: What did you do yesterday?  (Read 8833 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: What did you do yesterday?
« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2014, 03:46:28 AM »
No that would be fun though,  they are for installing blown in insulation
That's a lot of holes. Do you plug them all when you're done?

That is NOT a polite question to ask of a man!

Are you seriously wanting to have all your holes plugged by the time the man is done!

This may take SOME time!

OH!

OK This is  a kind of challenge to a man, right?

ON your court, Parts!

Do you plug all your holes before you are done?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2014, 03:47:52 AM »
Also really want to know *how* parts plugs all his holes. :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2014, 05:34:09 AM »
Of course I plug all my holes before I'm finished as I am a dedicated man :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #138 on: June 21, 2014, 11:43:13 AM »
Visit to the doctor with other kid. Yay, another infection in the head. Bloody lasting cold with complications.
Went to school to clear lockers of both kids, and then went to work, pretending to be active.

Nah, the last is a lie. There were things that needed doing that required not much energy. It was repetitive, I could sit down all the time, maybe even mesmerising and I got done the job that needed doing. So, all good. Did not feel like work though. Also because I had to leave things undone that needed doing by me. Having a conversation in the mean time about gardening was pleasant.

Got through a crisis at home in the evening alive. We even had a pleasant evening after the double meltdown had passed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #139 on: June 21, 2014, 12:06:11 PM »
Finished the project I've been working on at work and put it in for code review. Had a marginally-productive rest of the day. Ate chili, dealt with discombobulation, and then drove to the shore for a weekend at the beach.  :)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #140 on: June 21, 2014, 09:16:41 PM »
Of course I plug all my holes before I'm finished as I am a dedicated man :zoinks:

He plugs his own holes, then he plugs the holes of others. :M
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2014, 01:55:43 AM »

Here, plug up your pie-hole.  :pie:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2014, 02:43:28 AM »
Spent some more time fixing my projector.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2014, 06:05:07 AM »

Here, plug up your pie-hole.  :pie:

Perhaps Parts will plug your holes, too. :eyelash:

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2014, 10:52:59 PM »
Argued with a cyclist who had followed me all the way home because I had dared to honk at him. Poor thing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2014, 11:24:23 PM »
Argued with a cyclist who had followed me all the way home because I had dared to honk at him. Poor thing.

He probably thought you were a blast and wanted some more.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2014, 02:22:35 AM »

I always honk at cyclists when I approach from behind them. It is for their own safety that I make them aware that I am about to "run them over" for obstructing legitimate traffic; traffic which actually pays with taxes to build and maintain the streets those cyclists THINK they own.

I know, the great majority of cyclists also drive cars, but then, let me insist that while these cyclist, who assume they have a legitimate right to use our streets ALSO follow traffic laws while they are riding and obstructing the lanes they supposedly shared in paying for.

How many times have you seen a cyclist go ripping through a stop light with no regard for the law? I often honk at those guys, too.
 :police:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2014, 04:55:38 AM »
Didn't know cyclist got road rage. Have only ever had one person follow me home; that was really creepy. Turned around and followed me, due to being flipped off by a five year old. Followed me home to confront parent and child and demand the spanking he felt was in order. Pointed out that he had just followed a woman alone with two small children to their home in the middle of freaking nowhere, in order to confront with suggestions of violence, and my husband might have a different of opinion as to who required the spanking in that context. He left.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2014, 06:11:23 AM »

I always honk at cyclists when I approach from behind them. It is for their own safety that I make them aware that I am about to "run them over" for obstructing legitimate traffic; traffic which actually pays with taxes to build and maintain the streets those cyclists THINK they own.

I know, the great majority of cyclists also drive cars, but then, let me insist that while these cyclist, who assume they have a legitimate right to use our streets ALSO follow traffic laws while they are riding and obstructing the lanes they supposedly shared in paying for.

How many times have you seen a cyclist go ripping through a stop light with no regard for the law? I often honk at those guys, too.

???

Cyclists pay taxes, too.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2014, 10:34:05 PM »

It is my experience that many cyclists follow traffic laws rather selectively.

- Albert Einstein