Educational

Author Topic: Intensity members you think are hot  (Read 4096 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Intensity members you think are hot
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2006, 03:12:50 PM »
like the hot annoying chick
yes you'd like to fuck her, but is it really worth it to do all the pre fucking and post fucking work having to deal with the annoying little cunt.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2006, 03:37:02 PM »
duncvis and oden i am doing super. thanks for asking

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2006, 03:40:31 PM »
Glad to hear that, Richard. What's this about living in the woods? A small cottage, a tent, a cave, the open air...? What?  :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2006, 03:41:39 PM »
a tent ;)

Scrapheap

« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2006, 04:03:56 PM »
a tent ;)

I'm good at pitching a tent.  8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2006, 04:44:18 PM »
a tent ;)

Cool. I hope your climate's better than ours. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2006, 04:46:09 PM »
im suprised to see nobody thought i was hot. what a fucking shame

Ah, don't let it bother you, I got one "unappealing" and one "I'm too old". ::) C'est La Vie! :-*

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2006, 06:43:57 PM »
HG's got a great body, and is attractive in a technical sense, but something about her just doesn't work for me.

Pyraxis doesn't appeal to me at all, though again, there isn't anything wrong with her.

QC holds no appeal for me.  Same as above.

McJagger's got that 'used to look good' look to him.

Millapill's pretty, but I'm not attracted to her.

Sanityisoverrated is good looking.

Flo's personality/problems alone would be too much of a turnoff even if he was the best-looking guy on the planet.

Dunc's fine, but he's not my type.

Hale_Bopp's qute pretty, and her posts are interesting.

Jman doesn't seem attractive to me, but I see why some people would like him

Peegai looks quite good

Omega is... best not talked about.

Ozymandias isn't very appealing physically, though he's a nice guy.

Teejay doesn't appeal physically

PMS Elle's prettier than she thinks.

Shima's got a good body, but doesn't really appeal to me.

Other people aren't active enough to bother posting about, or I don't know enough about them.

(Apologies for any hurt feelings)

Richard looks too skinny for my tastes.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 08:04:45 PM by PeterMacKenzie »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2006, 11:08:00 AM »
Omega/AntiHeather is sexier and better looking than everyone on here put together, but that doesn't mean that all the other girls are ugly.

Wolfgurl, hale_bopp, and Shima are all pretty hot, some in slightly different ways than others. PI also strikes me as being very sexy, even though I do not know what she looks like.

BTW just because I say that I think a person is sexy does not mean that I like them or even get on with them. It is just my honest opinion of their physical/sexual attractiveness.

thepeaguy

« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2006, 01:42:10 PM »
How in the fuck do I look good? I'm fucking repulsive, Peter Pan.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2006, 01:48:10 PM »

Your eyes look a bit uneven in the pic I've seen, but everything else is fine.  You've got good skin, your hair's all there, your features work, your body looks perfectly acceptable... I don't see what's meant to be so repulsive about you.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

thepeaguy

« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2006, 01:51:02 PM »

Your eyes look a bit uneven in the pic I've seen, but everything else is fine.  You've got good skin, your hair's all there, your features work, your body looks perfectly acceptable... I don't see what's meant to be so repulsive about you.

Well, it's odd because my eyes don't look uneven without the picture. Maybe I got a lazy eye or something.

And I detest the shadow underneath my eyeballs.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: December 18, 2006, 01:54:15 PM »

Well, it's odd because my eyes don't look uneven without the picture. Maybe I got a lazy eye or something.

The shadow under your eyes could be a hydration/electrolyte issue, or just fatigue if you have chronic sleep problems.  Do you feel like your eyelids are sticky sometimes?

thepeaguy

« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2006, 01:56:37 PM »

The shadow under your eyes could be a hydration/electrolyte issue, or just fatigue if you have chronic sleep problems.  Do you feel like your eyelids are sticky sometimes?

Yes, Doctor MacKenzie.

I need better sleeping pills -- the kind that will knock out an elephant.

Is there a cure, doc?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 02:08:17 PM by Dark Gaia »

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: December 18, 2006, 02:12:39 PM »

Yes, Doctor MacKenzie.

I need better sleeping pills -- the kind that will knock out an elephant.

Is there a cure, doc?

No cure, but there are things you could do to help your sleep.