Educational

Author Topic: Justin Bieber to Retire  (Read 2399 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Justin Bieber to Retire
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2014, 12:39:00 AM »
  Bieber may as well retire.  His fans are outgrowing him and I doubt he has any "next level" to which to take his
  Autotuned crap music.  He's also becoming a detestable little asshole.  Time for him to disappear into the crowd!  :thumbup:

I keep hoping they find drugs in his tour van and jail him. :zoinks:

Apparently his home was raided by police recently after he threw eggs at a neighbor's house.
  I hear drugs were found in the Beiber home, and that his cell phone was seized.  Fairy tales DO come true!  :rofl:

Why isn't he in jail yet? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2014, 12:56:49 PM »
I got all kinds of "things".  :eyelash:

So to you, does it look like the person who owns this horse is taking good care of it? Does this look like a healthy, happy animal?

I don't know what that has anything to do with anything I'm talking about, but you can look at horses and I'll keep looking at young dudes.  :lol1:

I can see that the horse looks ribby and underfed.  I hate people who neglect their animals.  :thumbdn:

Yeah, people really suck, but I try not to think about it too much.  :-\

Cbc understands, man.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2014, 01:06:08 PM »
  Bieber may as well retire.  His fans are outgrowing him and I doubt he has any "next level" to which to take his
  Autotuned crap music.  He's also becoming a detestable little asshole.  Time for him to disappear into the crowd!  :thumbup:

I keep hoping they find drugs in his tour van and jail him. :zoinks:

Apparently his home was raided by police recently after he threw eggs at a neighbor's house.
  I hear drugs were found in the Beiber home, and that his cell phone was seized.  Fairy tales DO come true!  :rofl:

Why isn't he in jail yet? :zoinks:

Then he could make Bubba's dream come true  :anal:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2014, 03:30:42 PM »

So to you, does it look like the person who owns this horse is taking good care of it? Does this look like a healthy, happy animal?

I don't know what that has anything to do with anything I'm talking about, but you can look at horses and I'll keep looking at young dudes.  :lol1:

I can see that the horse looks ribby and underfed.  I hate people who neglect their animals.  :thumbdn:

Cbc understands, man.

Yeah, I understand too. I just don't seek out sadness to weigh me down. I doubt Beiber boy is starved by his handlers.  :tard:
:gopher:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 02:39:31 PM »

Cbc understands, man.

Yeah, I understand too. I just don't seek out sadness to weigh me down. I doubt Beiber boy is starved by his handlers.  :tard:

One doesn't have to seek out reality when its right in front of their face, 24/7. All they have to do is stop pretending it isn't there and give enough of a shit to try and clean it up a little.
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2014, 03:11:35 PM »

One doesn't have to seek out reality when its right in front of their face, 24/7. All they have to do is stop pretending it isn't there and give enough of a shit to try and clean it up a little.

I'm a happier person when I ignore it and don't give a shit. I don't need other people's reality. Their reality sucks.  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 03:14:33 PM by Gary »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2014, 03:23:07 PM »

I'm a happier person when I ignore it and don't give a shit. I don't need other people's reality. Their reality sucks.  :thumbup:

So you prefer to live in a dream world like 70% of people do. That is disgusting, man. That makes things a lot tougher on the adults who realize how shitty things get when everyone lets messes pile up. If everyone pulled their weight however, it'd be a much happier world.

Just saying. Time to grow up.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 03:25:45 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2014, 03:27:12 PM »

So you prefer to live in a dream world like 70% of people do. That is disgusting, man.

I don't live in a dream, I just don't subscribe myself to other people's reality. I care about my own reality. You're more than free to weigh yourself down mentally and emotionally with other people's crap. Wallow in other people's misery if you like. I have more import things to care about.  :thumbup:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2014, 03:28:25 PM »

So you prefer to live in a dream world like 70% of people do. That is disgusting, man.

I don't live in a dream, I just don't subscribe myself to other people's reality. I care about my own reality. You're more than free to weigh yourself down mentally and emotionally with other people's crap. Wallow in other people's misery if you like. I have more import things to care about.  :thumbup:

Says the livestock.
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2014, 03:33:08 PM »

Says the livestock.

Have a good cry for them and see where it get you.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2014, 03:36:04 PM »

Says the livestock.

Crying solves nothing. Action does. That's exactly what I've just been telling you, but that message will swiftly pass through your near empty head as you continue to breathe oxygen and consume resources while producing nothing of value. You're certainly in good company.
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2014, 03:39:50 PM »

Says the livestock.

Crying solves nothing. Action does. That's exactly what I've just been telling you, but that message will swiftly pass through your near empty head as you continue to breathe oxygen and consume resources while producing nothing of value. You're certainly in good company.

So what you doing about other than wagging your tongue at me? Go save the world, man.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2014, 03:55:33 PM »
I'm just here to have some fun, Rage. You can keep your party poop.  :hahaha:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2014, 03:56:27 PM »

Says the livestock.

So what you doing about other than wagging your tongue at me? Go save the world, man.

Wagging my finger at you for being a cuckolded baby is part of that, dude. You certainly have the right to be as complacent as you like, but that doesn't mean you won't be scolded for it by people who aren't.
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2014, 04:00:57 PM »

Says the livestock.

Wagging my finger at you for being a cuckolded baby is part of that, dude. You certainly have the right to be as complacent as you like, but that doesn't mean you won't be scolded for it by people who aren't.

Nope. That ain't action. It's crying. And I don't even know what for. I was just having a little fun, poking Odeon in the ribs over Bieber boy, and you come in with some off topic party poop, expecting me to be sad I guess. I don't even know what you're on about here, :dunno: but I'm not letting you or anyone else weigh me down with crap.