Author Topic: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2  (Read 10514 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2
« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »
Infact, I have more than you. The only thing you have is money, and I will get that soon.  I am almost everything I want to be.  You see being able to abstain from all junkfood is quite a confidence booster.  I don't fuck with what has been generally termed gluten, dairy, or junk in general.  I can do a 11 hour marathon of mostly high intensity aerobics and strength training.  I know I said 8 hour, but it was mostly 11hours with little food.  Its all in the mind.  I have noticed that durning a caffeine low if I picture myself getting stronger the time in which I bounce back is halfed.  I don't want to neglect my mind now.  Can't wait, Jessica and I are going to be dirty together.  Dirty piss drinkers

I am not some dump AS wanker, I know you were sarchastic.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2007, 05:34:38 PM »
I have mastered what I need to, and all that is left is the money issue.  College could not hurt either.  We are working on an engagement ring.  She don't want me getting away, and me?  Lets just say she is in my dreams :wanker: :wanker:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #182 on: March 14, 2007, 06:51:11 AM »
Infact, I have more than you. The only thing you have is money, and I will get that soon.  I am almost everything I want to be.  You see being able to abstain from all junkfood is quite a confidence booster.  I don't fuck with what has been generally termed gluten, dairy, or junk in general.  I can do a 11 hour marathon of mostly high intensity aerobics and strength training.  I know I said 8 hour, but it was mostly 11hours with little food.  Its all in the mind.  I have noticed that durning a caffeine low if I picture myself getting stronger the time in which I bounce back is halfed.  I don't want to neglect my mind now.  Can't wait, Jessica and I are going to be dirty together.  Dirty piss drinkers

I am not some dump AS wanker, I know you were sarchastic.
the only thing you have on me is youth.  and i am not that old.

oh, and glasses.  i don't need to wear glasses.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: March 14, 2007, 12:34:26 PM »
I hate to say this, but I am more functional than you.  I don't care what you say about this, I am happy being me alone.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: March 14, 2007, 12:41:24 PM »
God fuckn damn why bother comparing luck of the draw.  I will just leave it at being all that I can be and being happy with who I am.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: March 14, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »
Family sucks!

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #186 on: March 14, 2007, 01:27:58 PM »
I hate to say this, but I am more functional than you.  I don't care what you say about this, I am happy being me alone.

I guess the ugliest of ugly ducklings could look at its reflection and see a swan.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #187 on: March 14, 2007, 02:13:07 PM »

and you should get used to it.
good for you.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #188 on: March 14, 2007, 02:16:24 PM »
Now you're mean, McJagger.  ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #189 on: March 14, 2007, 02:21:32 PM »
Now you're mean, McJagger.  ;D
i was encouraging him.
he is malking the most out of his lot (fate) in life.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #190 on: March 14, 2007, 02:21:57 PM »
So, considering the title of this thread, Flo... have we proved that you really should be taking your meds?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: March 15, 2007, 11:01:36 AM »
Oh jeese, sometimes I really wish I was not an NT.  These fuckn emotions..  I applogize to my dad and my eyes almost water.  I misunderstanding with my girlfriend and same thing.  Ginseng at other stimulants at very high doses makes me mean and irritable. My girlfriend and are getting engaged as soon as possible.  I bought her a $100 engagement ring on clearance for $30 at walmart, and no comments because I will get her a better one when  I have more money.  The ring does have real diamonds in it, and  the diamonds are in the flower head.  Its a closed loop where one end is bend up and the other bent down.  I counted 11 petals on the flower, and my girlfriend said "cool".
     Meds now... I am not delusional or too much of fuck face to admit a weakness.  I admited I have a truama disorder didn't I?  My clinincal social worker said that there was no med that could help my overstimulation issue, and any abilify (anitpsychotic) would  do more harm than good.  These were observations he made from a report that came from Butler hosptal.  In there I was on zoloft and risperadal with what looked like to me of no use.  Risperadal caused some weight gain, and they switched me over to paxil.  He also said the psychiatrist does not know me very well.  Another time he also said  a stimulant would be what he thought would work, but the side effects are too much especially with me being sensitive.  I don't feel the need for any medication, and I do agree with what the clinical social worker said almost. 
     I think this so called autistic process is all in my head, a truama issue.  We will see now won't we?  We he is done using emdr and such we will see if  there is indeed any autistic process left. I do see that no one else got post truamatic stress disorder from their upbringing and recongizie this disorder as an overwhelming amount of stress.  If I do did infact have some form of autism that would make a set of circumstance I have faced cause me to get post truamatic stress disorder.  I have no shame in admiting it if I see so because its about unfair cards.  I am all all that I can be right now anyway.  I also see that I have lost my sensory issue, and that is not supposed to happen with any form of autism.  When I was a baby my mom touch was resisted, but she said I gave in. Maybe I used to have it but it got better for some reason. I used to hate music, but I just started liking it.  Well whatever, just to be on the safe side I try to be as healthy as possible as to reduce whatever is going on.  I supply antiautism nutrients in as has as amount I can possibly afford. For example, essential fatty acids were recomended for brain health, and I do take fish oil and borage seed oil.  Indeed I have grown fuctionally over the years with no adjustment to healthier lifestyle.  Strange indeed, and rather intresting.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 11:03:34 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #192 on: March 15, 2007, 12:12:59 PM »
I have no shame in admiting it if I see so because its about unfair cards.  I am all all that I can be right now anyway. 

this statement is about blaming and settling.  and you are acting like a quitter.
good enough just isn't.  you can always try to be better.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #193 on: March 15, 2007, 04:35:24 PM »
You're no more an NT than any of us, Flo. Once you understand and accept this fact, you can start doing something about your situation. Right now, however, it's a bit like a surgeon operating a little here, a little there, hoping that he'd remember where the fuck he left his scalpel.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #194 on: March 15, 2007, 04:39:59 PM »
 ;D