Author Topic: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2  (Read 10514 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2006, 10:55:23 PM »
I do care if you do ,and  Its not the end of the world.

Tell you what,  I will get you a man blow up doll for you to fuck, that should call it even. >:D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 11:33:14 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Teejay

« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2007, 01:25:22 AM »
You don't just talk shit, you back up your claims.

You want me to be on meds?, provide examples and debate with me.  I am not weak enough to admit if I need them.

If you were taking your meds at a high enough dosage, we would need to be exposed to your constant mania and hyper sexuality.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2007, 06:53:14 AM »
     Its only bipolar disorder, nothing else?  Did you just do an AS thing? I explained this before that it was discrete personality disorder.  This place provokes me to act in a disfuctional way, bipolar.  My mom is the most annoying person, and she has bipolar disorder, so I act like her to make living with her easy. Its just a behavior that I picked up from being traumatized by her.
     Why the fuck would I want to reduce sexual desire?  If my sexual desire is up, then so is my mood, to an obnoxiously high level.  Something is so high I feel drunk, a different person, I feel like I am full of something, and jacking off seems to level it off.  Its kind of fun for me, but I need to get laid for real for it to be truely fun!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2007, 07:06:01 AM »
     I explained this before that it was discrete personality disorder.  This place provokes me to act in a disfuctional way, bipolar.  My mom is the most annoying person, and she has bipolar disorder, so I act like her to make living with her easy. Its just a behavior that I picked up from being traumatized by her.

monkey see monkey do?

honestly flo, i love you.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2007, 03:16:01 PM »
     I feel like I am full of something

You're not wrong.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2007, 03:42:06 PM »
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2007, 12:26:07 PM »
I figured out how to make south shore mental health leave me alone, don't take the meds.  I am running my own evaluation, see if I can see a pattern of what I am thinking or I did before the bad mood hits.  Its been 3 days, counting the rest of today, and I don't see anything that requires medication.  This will help me devolpe a better sense of controll.  When I have had enough of this and things are still bad I will take them.  The only thing I have against them is their side affects, and the new med they are going to try with me seems like it might be a problem.  Requiring medical test, to see how it effects my body, gets me nervous.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2007, 12:59:49 PM »
I figured out how to make south shore mental health leave me alone, don't take the meds.  I am running my own evaluation, see if I can see a pattern of what I am thinking or I did before the bad mood hits.  Its been 3 days, counting the rest of today, and I don't see anything that requires medication.  This will help me devolpe a better sense of controll.  When I have had enough of this and things are still bad I will take them.  The only thing I have against them is their side affects, and the new med they are going to try with me seems like it might be a problem.  Requiring medical test, to see how it effects my body, gets me nervous.
had a hard time accepting that htere were other popular threads in the callout section, randy.

couldn't handle not getting all the attention?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2007, 09:04:53 AM »
had a hard time accepting that htere were other popular threads in the callout section, randy.

couldn't handle not getting all the attention?

I know how to get you guys going, and that was not my intent this time. I get plenty of attention being my attractive self.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2007, 02:27:49 PM »
By looking in the mirror? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2007, 04:04:41 PM »
make it an even +327
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2007, 04:06:37 PM »
Why, thank you! :green:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2007, 11:48:08 AM »
By looking in the mirror? :P

That to :wanker:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2007, 11:59:34 AM »
Well 5 days now.  High quantites of herbal extracts cause hyperactivity and feeling uncomfortable mood wise. These same herbs, if taken in sufficent quantites, make sexual desire stay elevated almost all day.   Lack of sleep can make a person's blood sugar metabolism fucked up and cause a sense of agitation.  So lets all take meds!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2007, 12:03:06 PM »
Hey, Flo, are you trying to prove that you need meds? :laugh:

- Albert Einstein