Educational

Author Topic: Piracetam weirdness  (Read 612 times)

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
Piracetam weirdness
« on: December 02, 2013, 11:28:46 PM »
So, now that I have been on piracetam quite a while this year, mostly on sometimes off, I noticed some minor annoying side-effects, which occur not as predictably as you would think they do:

- I don't feel as invulnerable
For example, negligible pain is uncomfortable and I feel cold at 15°C already if I don't wear a jacket. Generally I feel more butthurt more often, somewhat a bit like a woman. Less strong. Maybe it lowers testosterone levels after a while? One of the good side-effects is that I am also craving women considerably less. I even did not masturbate for 3 or 4 days sometimes, without much second thought and without going bat shit crazy from it.

- a tendency to be more gullible and more easily impressed
Which can be positive, in the sense of emotionally deceiving oneself. But it is hard to predict, especially if I 'forgot' that I took the stuff for a moment. Otherwise I can just compensate. Maybe also related to lowered testosterone. The only side-effect that really influences logical thinking to some degree in a negative manner.

- makes me tired and fatigued sometimes seemingly at random
But maybe it is not random? Could be that I am just overworked then or something, I don't know. Maybe I am taking too much in a certain period of time. Have to figure that out.

Do you know similar side-effects?

Btw. additional choline has no effect for me. I think it only is necessary if you are on a really shitty diet.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 11:39:38 PM by 神 »
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Piracetam weirdness
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 06:42:40 AM »
Generally I feel more butthurt more often, somewhat a bit like a woman.
::)

How do you know how women feel?
blah blah blah

• Intense Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 05:17:33 PM »
I extrapolate based on drug experiences and sex hormone randomness.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 05:19:41 PM »
 :tard:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 05:35:14 PM »
Instead of finishing the bottle in a day, spread the pills out through the whole month. :thumbup:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 12:59:15 AM »

And is your conclusion now that the world is not fair, because women are drugged by default?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 02:18:57 AM »
wat?

P7PSP

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 09:00:40 AM »
Instead of finishing the bottle in a day, spread the pills out through the whole month. :thumbup:
:agreed: great advice if you were giving it to someone other than a dumbfuck.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 09:22:05 AM »
How do you people even come up with this shit?

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 09:43:38 AM »

We copy what you say and post it back at you.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 10:48:55 AM »

Yep.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 01:39:55 PM »
So, now that I have been on piracetam quite a while this year, mostly on sometimes off, I noticed some minor annoying side-effects, which occur not as predictably as you would think they do:

- I don't feel as invulnerable
For example, negligible pain is uncomfortable and I feel cold at 15°C already if I don't wear a jacket. Generally I feel more butthurt more often, somewhat a bit like a woman. Less strong. Maybe it lowers testosterone levels after a while? One of the good side-effects is that I am also craving women considerably less. I even did not masturbate for 3 or 4 days sometimes, without much second thought and without going bat shit crazy from it.

- a tendency to be more gullible and more easily impressed
Which can be positive, in the sense of emotionally deceiving oneself. But it is hard to predict, especially if I 'forgot' that I took the stuff for a moment. Otherwise I can just compensate. Maybe also related to lowered testosterone. The only side-effect that really influences logical thinking to some degree in a negative manner.

- makes me tired and fatigued sometimes seemingly at random
But maybe it is not random? Could be that I am just overworked then or something, I don't know. Maybe I am taking too much in a certain period of time. Have to figure that out.

Do you know similar side-effects?

Btw. additional choline has no effect for me. I think it only is necessary if you are on a really shitty diet.

I reckon you should try jamming the pills up your arse instead of swallowing them. You seem to speak vast quantities of shit anyway so swapping the roles of your orifices shouldn't be deleterious.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 03:04:52 PM by El-Presidente »

P7PSP

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 02:01:02 PM »
Figuring out that you are a dumbfuck was actually very easy.

TheoK

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 02:02:33 PM »
 :laugh:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 04:08:08 PM »