Educational

Author Topic: Visit Autism Friends Network  (Read 551 times)

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
Visit Autism Friends Network
« on: November 02, 2013, 07:08:41 PM »
The forum for youth and kiddies. We have an entire category for discussion of Lego bricks, bright colours, and a store with some great offers on plush toys.

Feel free to contact your parents if anything goes wrong. Fine them on www.asdcommunity.org.

P7PSP

Re: Visit Autism Friends Network
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 07:20:29 PM »
Is this supposed to be helping ASDC? ASDC will stand or fall on its own merits, it is not the anti AFN  site. We have members that post both places.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 07:23:20 PM »
He's venting his rage. It should help him feel better.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 07:25:14 PM »
Is this supposed to be helping ASDC? ASDC will stand or fall on its own merits, it is not the anti AFN  site. We have members that post both places.

No. Just trying to annoy skyblue1.

DFG, I'm not even angry anymore. Just bored.

P7PSP

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 07:27:17 PM »
Certain members of S2 and zOMG Reloaded gave the impression that both were anti I2 sites and I believe that limited the appeal of those sites and led to their demise.

Would you mind doing it in some manner not related to ASDC?

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 07:27:54 PM »
Made me laugh when I realized the link was to asdc.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 07:31:24 PM »
Certain members of S2 and zOMG Reloaded gave the impression that both were anti I2 sites and I believe that limited the appeal of those sites and led to their demise.

I see your point. My humor is very juvenile. But you already knew that.  :autism:

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 07:32:45 PM »

But you told me to- you said in that top secret, members only AFN Destruction board on ASD- never mind. -_-

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 07:36:37 PM »
True there is a lot of juvenile humor here. And I have wondered how much Skyblue's paranoia might put off some of his less committed members. Less committed to the site that is.

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 07:56:13 PM »
True there is a lot of juvenile humor here. And I have wondered how much Skyblue's paranoia might put off some of his less committed members. Less committed to the site that is.

I was committed to AFN. I didn't post much, but I was setting up my own forum at the time. Ideally, it would have become my internet home. However, I will not stand for aggressive responses to innocent comments, censorship, or being banned for no reason whatsoever.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 07:58:56 PM »

I was committed to AFN. I didn't post much, but I was setting up my own forum at the time. Ideally, it would have become my internet home. However, I will not stand for aggressive responses to innocent comments, censorship, or being banned for no reason whatsoever.

I find that hurtful too.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 10:42:04 PM »
The forum for youth and kiddies. We have an entire category for discussion of Lego bricks, bright colours, and a store with some great offers on plush toys.

Feel free to contact your parents if anything goes wrong. Fine them on www.asdcommunity.org.

-_-

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 10:44:05 PM »

Please list them off...

I have all night...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 10:54:55 PM »
Yes Skyblue and I had a big fight and yes we said some things to each other, but that does not make me anti-AFN any more than I would be anti-his hairdressing salon. I don't think I would have the opportunity to go there and would not if I could. But I have no issue with the salon nor AFN.
If he turn the corner and makes something out of it, great. If not meh.

PPK is right, I think he is an asshat and I dislike him but I am apathetic about his forum
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 11:01:59 PM »
Yes Skyblue and I had a big fight and yes we said some things to each other, but that does not make me anti-AFN any more than I would be anti-his hairdressing salon. I don't think I would have the opportunity to go there and would not if I could. But I have no issue with the salon nor AFN.
If he turn the corner and makes something out of it, great. If not meh.

PPK is right, I think he is an asshat and I dislike him but I am apathetic about his forum

hairdressing? I do faintly remember him mention something about hair on aff.