Author Topic: I call out the whole board  (Read 9757 times)

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
Re: I call out the whole board
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2013, 04:41:27 AM »
Of course, there is no point in uploading anything if you already see someone who defeated you on the list.

Therefore it is reasonable to assume that your penis is smaller, if you are not on the list.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2013, 04:45:15 AM »
  But even if you were the biggest on the entire site, think of how many offsite might be bigger than you!
   You'll just never know for sure, and the uncertainty will surely haunt you till the end of your days.  :(
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

• Intense Poster
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2013, 04:54:24 AM »
Of course, there is always someone better somewhere.

But it doesn't make competition superfluous.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2013, 05:13:37 AM »
To the contrary, everyone made up reasons to bail out of the contest, such that I am gay and it is worthless, etc.

However, if no one but me participated I would naturally win.
The term bail out implies that we had at some point agreed to let you see our cocks. None of us ever agreed to participate in your Liberace gay contest ergo no bailing out is necessary.

PPK is right.
Would you win a competition of one? I think there is a good chance you would get first place.
In your group of one, you have the biggest penis. Congrats.

Well, the facts are now:
1. that I don't get to see any pictures (because women will verify the length anonymously) and therefore it cannot be about myself being gay or wanting to see penis pictures.
2. The only reason for you to not accept the call out is that you don't find it worth of your time

I don't think that is valid enough for you to bail out.

Who was actually in your competition (NOT who did you want to be in your competition) and who therefore bailed out of something they were actually in? I could accuse you of "bailing out" of things you were not in too, but it would be dishonest.

I always said that I am not interested in your penis pictures, but that it is merely a necessity to confirm the supposed length.

It would have been much simpler to just post a picture in a thread, but since you all seem to be super shy and ashamed of your genitals, I guess it can also work more discreetly.

No simpler is not to humour you. That is simple and arguing you is more fun

No more weird excuses.

Here is the demo:

The excuses are not weird, you are weird for not comprehending at this point that none of us are going to do what you are insisting we should. THAT is weird as it gets.
Your justifications are weird excuses.

Now just so we are all on the same page keep nodding your head.

I am a man. I am a Father of two kids. I know what my penis is and what to do with it. I have no hang ups with sex. It is bloody good fun and a great way to connect with someone you are mutually attracted to.
I have no issue with size as I was a nerdy kid and quickly as a teen worked out that my dick was about the average length according to studies of average male length, when I was a teenager. I did not measure it but I knew it was at that time about the right ballpark. I figure girls were not going to run in fear or howl in laughter and strangely I felt empowered and comforted by that thought. So as I finished puberty I added length and thickness to it and that did not bother me either.

What i did not have the slightest interest in is to compare my dick to others. I KNOW there are guys with tiny dicks around and guys that are really big, why do I care?

I am a long standing member here and not the slightest bit interested in gracing the people here with my penis. I am happy in keeping private things private and public things public.

The whole you are just shy, or ashamed, is just bullshit. Isn't it? I have no issue in showing my dick to any sexual partner. I am not shy but I do believe in propriety.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2013, 05:17:00 AM »
Of course, there is always someone better somewhere.

But it doesn't make competition superfluous.

No but insisting on a competition that everyone but you thinks is superfluous is superfluous
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2013, 05:21:54 AM »
Well, the situation is that this is a call out and all you do is to entirely reject to participate, for whatever emotional or pragmatical reasons you have. You even make up excuses, such that I am gay, to supposedly invalidate the whole call out. But the truth is that anyone can take a picture and anyone has a ruler. It is probably less effort than the response you just wrote me. There is nothing in the way, other than your own refusal.

On the exact same basis, you could have rejected all the call outs here, because what the other person thinks is stupid, not worth it, intellectually inferior, etc.

As far as I understand, this is not how it works.

But no one can force you to do anything of course. If I am on that list and no one else, the situation is that participation was rejected more likely in anticipation of failure than because of  concerns or other obstacles. Being lazy and uninterested equally doesn't exempt you from the conclusion.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:28:31 AM by DFGL »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2013, 05:46:51 AM »
Well, the situation is that this is a call out and all you do is to entirely reject to participate, for whatever emotional or pragmatical reasons you have. You even make up excuses, such that I am gay, to supposedly invalidate the whole call out. But the truth is that anyone can take a picture and anyone has a ruler. It is probably less effort than the response you just wrote me. There is nothing in the way, other than your own refusal.

On the exact same basis, you could have rejected all the call outs here, because what the other person thinks is stupid, not worth it, intellectually inferior, etc.

But no one can force you to do anything of course. If I am on that list and no one else, the situation is that participation was rejected more likely in anticipation of failure than because of  concerns or other obstacles. Being lazy and uninterested equally doesn't exempt you from the conclusion.

You understand callouts incorrectly. I could not do a callout telling you that you have to do bungee jumping or you are going to lose the callout. Callouts are not about that in the slightest and you know this too because you have the other callouts (that are debates and NOT requests to go doing this for the other party) to compare to.

I mean you are not that ignorant or stupid so why are you pretending that your request for men to post dick flicks is a callout to be entertained (or even in fact a callout at all)?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2013, 07:54:41 AM »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2013, 08:03:54 AM »
I thought it was about who has the biggest Spider-penis

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2013, 08:06:05 AM »
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2013, 08:09:10 AM »
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:16:10 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: October 23, 2013, 08:12:41 AM »
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2013, 09:28:48 AM »

a) It's not what callouts are about. You might want to read some old ones to get a feel for them and why they happen.
b) Nobody here is interested in your moronic ideas, except to make fun of them and make fun of you.

/shrugs
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2013, 09:47:36 AM »
The situation is that a creepy felcher is @ I2 wanting dick pics from the male members of the site. It is no more complicated than that.
On the basis of some degenerate besides yourself wanting pics of my cock they will get the same answer you have gotten.

Swapping dick pics is not the point of I2. If it was I would not have bothered joining.
It means that you should join http://www.mensize.com/index.html if you are not already a member there. They even share your interest in ejaculation control.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:49:22 AM by Cassanova Frankenstein »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2013, 09:58:39 AM »
Helpful and concise. :plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein