Educational

Author Topic: I call out the whole board  (Read 9777 times)

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
Re: I call out the whole board
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2013, 08:01:39 AM »
To sum up your whole argument so far:

Penis size comparison is nonsense and should not be done, because:
1. virtually no one does it
2. therefore there is no worth in it

It is of course a factor to consider, but it isn't a particularly good argument.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 08:03:55 AM by DFGL »
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2013, 08:52:49 AM »

It is of course a factor to consider, but it isn't a particularly good argument.

Not "therefore there is no worth in it" but "and there is no worth in it"

I know for myself, I am a man. I deal with the world as a man. I identify with strong masculine values. I identify myself in masculine terms. I am not in the least worried if my work mates or friends were to have longer or shorter penises and I should not think they would of me.
In fact, truth be told, I do not think on their penises at all.
As far as the penis being the male sex organ and therefore somehow derivative of their consequence, sexually. I would not think so.
I would imagine that only the very large or the very short are to have difficulties in being accommodated by lovers. As to the rest, I think far more on what they do with it and their own confidence and skill in lovemaking, that may make the difference...and of course the attraction with the lady.
You are thinking size matters that much? No. More than this IF you measured longer or shorter than the man next to you, what would that prove? Nothing.
This looks more and more like either of two things. Either you are obsessing over penis size because you are underconfident in yourself and your masculinity OR you crave pictures of penises and what to know us men on a deeper level than you do already.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2013, 11:04:15 AM »
Being masculine is socially somewhat difficult in society, and it is only getting more complicated. Other men will envy you for huge muscles and if you are too aggressive, confronting or violent that is obviously not well accepted too. Much of it just has to remain tamed and hidden, otherwise you will be antagonized too much socially. Being indirect, false and manipulative has become the new accepted method of aggression. Men used to punch each other in the face to settle an issue, now they fight from their desk with economic power, i.e. lawyers and lawsuits and likely do more and more complicated harm over longer periods of time in the process. I think that is a pretty distorted way of dealing with things.

Where will it all go, if men with tiny penises can just dominate and attack other men by being superior in social skills and on no other basis? Maybe they will present themselves even such that they are praised for it? Did the normative equivalence of men and women and related changes to social imperatives entirely ignore that men are a lot more aggressive, competitive, violent and criminal by nature? Maybe even more so, if they are physically weak and have a small penis. If you are born physically strong, and with a manly character, you learn early and very simply and quickly in life that it is not right to beat others up and harm them in order to confirm your own strength, for the sake of self assurance or to compete and dominate. On a very solid and elementary level, you learn that power comes with responsibility. As if it was designed that way by nature. Those emotional experiences stick forever. But what about the men who always felt naturally inferior, always had the unrequited need to confirm themselves, be better than the others but could never keep up in even the simplest aspects? And then they even had to realize that they had on top of all a very small penis. What will that do to them, later in life? What will it do to others, if social norms are such that those men effectively have more power and can be more dominating?

We all may believe at times that we are superior over our instincts and emotions by using our intellect. But the truth is that the intellect is only an augmentation. The true motor of being human is the emotional, the primal and the primitive. People who are devoid of that realization are extremely misguided and potentially dangerous in my eyes.
In other words you want dick pics to fap to.  :wanker:

TheoK

« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2013, 11:16:19 AM »
 :'( Aw, he can't help being :ghey:

P7PSP

« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2013, 11:49:56 AM »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2013, 06:07:23 PM »

It appears that nobody except you wants to do it.  No argument is needed.    :santa:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2013, 10:05:17 PM »
Just because you have a bigger wang doesn't mean it gives you the right to be a completely clueless idiot.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2013, 10:15:33 PM »
Just because you have a bigger wang doesn't mean it gives you the right to be a completely clueless idiot.

That has not yet been proven.  As long as no pics are posted, it may never be proven.  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2013, 10:18:51 PM »

That has not yet been proven.  As long as no pics are posted, it may never be proven.  :zoinks:

For the love of all things holy and awkward... lets derail this thread!

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #159 on: October 22, 2013, 10:19:14 PM »
George
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2013, 10:22:24 PM »
Does George, Link, and Farkus know how to flip the bird?

• Intense Poster
« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2013, 11:36:16 PM »
About the idea I had the other day:

Why don't we establish an anonymous rating committee, only consisting of women, to verify the pictures and the length?

That way, no one can makes excuses.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2013, 11:39:08 PM »

Why don't we establish an anonymous rating committee, only consisting of women, to verify the pictures?

No one needs to make excuses.  The whole project appears to be a non-starter.   :dunno:

People forget.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2013, 11:44:55 PM »
To the contrary, everyone made up reasons to bail out of the contest, such that I am gay and it is worthless, etc.

However, if no one but me participated I would naturally win.

P7PSP

« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2013, 11:46:12 PM »

Why don't we establish an anonymous rating committee, only consisting of women, to verify the pictures and the length?

What do you mean we? Do you have a turd in your pocket?