Author Topic: I call out the whole board  (Read 9746 times)

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
Re: I call out the whole board
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2013, 07:18:50 PM »
Don't worry people. I know how to handle trolling.

Just ignore and continue thread.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

• Intense Poster
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2013, 07:38:03 PM »
Btw., if you are all so grown up to be past comparing penis size, and it is nothing you need to concern yourself with, then we might as well settle the issue by agreeing that I have the longest penis on the forum, to the best knowledge available.

But I guess it is all not really as you said.

t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2013, 07:43:31 PM »
Btw., if you are all so grown up to be past comparing penis size, and it is nothing you need to concern yourself with, then we might as well settle the issue by agreeing that I have the longest penis on the forum, to the best knowledge available.

But that would only encourage your trolling.

Besides, that's not the case with the best available knowledge. Statistically speaking, it's unlikely that you have the longest :penis: on this forum.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Online Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2013, 08:43:05 PM »

That's where I keep my penis. :laugh:

Will you let me see it?  :zoinks:

:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2013, 08:54:41 PM »

Sorry you were saying that humouring a man requesting photos of your erect penis something manly or courageous or even something worth seriously thinking about?

It is strange that any representation of truly masculine men as role models or heroes seem to miss this aspect of masculinity in any representation of them.

I am not going to say you have a bigger, smaller or better dick than me or anyone else. I shall feel embarrassment for you in asking for a whole bunch of men's dicks in the first place

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Online Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2013, 09:00:30 PM »
:gopher:

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2013, 09:01:09 PM »
Mine may not be the biggest, but I certainly know how to use it. ;)

P7PSP

« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2013, 09:14:48 PM »

Repeating a failed strategy doesn't work well the 2nd time. Try repeating yourself 31 more times. That will work.  :zoinks:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2013, 09:15:35 PM »
OP is literally a faggot.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2013, 10:42:10 PM »
I will watch X-Files until Rage quit shitting in this thread.

I much prefer Spiderman to your nonsense.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2013, 10:43:14 PM »
That was actually a funny joke I made. :M

It was. I was about to plus you when I remembered.  :thumbup:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Intense Poster
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2013, 12:26:41 AM »
It is strange that any representation of truly masculine men as role models or heroes seem to miss this aspect of masculinity in any representation of them.

Yeah, except that this is entirely untrue throughout history.

"Gee, why are all the men naked and showing off their dicks? They myst be gay or something ..."

• Intense Poster
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2013, 12:34:10 AM »
Yes, your quote was referring to erect penises. But there is little reason to represent manliness by erect penises, rather that flaccid penises, in historical artifacts (although they do of course equally exist). It would likely lead to misinterpretation, i.e. that the artwork was about sexual arousal. The point is that the penis is not exempt from being a measurement of it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 12:45:02 AM by DFGL »

P7PSP

« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2013, 01:20:34 AM »
Whether you are a twinkie or a bear you'll have better luck learning to play the bonophone meeting other like minded individuals in person than you will asking for fap pics here.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2013, 01:39:10 AM »
I have extremely small hands.  Thus making the average todger appear to be quite a whopper!

Just sayin'  :P

:penis:
blah blah blah