Educational

Author Topic: 14 Caribbean nations sue European countries for slavery reparations  (Read 2865 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: 14 Caribbean nations sue European countries for slavery reparations
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2013, 02:37:16 AM »
There is a difference between when I state my personal opinion, and when I argue someones logic in an effort to defend their stance.
Just because I understand and respect their logic does not mean it is my position and opinion. And just because I defend one portion of the argument doesn't mean I defend the entire argument.

I can defend and respect certain aspects of a Nazi's point of view (for radical example), but just because I argue in their favour doesn't mean it's my personal opinion, and it also doesn't mean I would defend their entire logic.

I could explain why I disagree with things about this Caribbean lawsuit, but I was instead distracted into defending the basic logic and relevance of it. Again- doesn't mean it is my own position.

ANyways.... freedom fries... what do they call them in Canada?

Just strikes me that if you had of presented an argument that slavery is bad, that discrimination is bad, bigotry is wrong, the people that kept slaves were wrong, or any number of similar positions, you would have not had much disagreement.
The position you argued from was markedly different. So when someone says something in line with the views of the people you are arguing with and vastly removed from your own, and you say "exactly", I get a feeling of WTF?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2013, 08:45:22 AM »
What makes me angry is that they said an apology was issued in 2008 and 2009 in the US. Fuckers. Don't nobody know about no apology! If the people you are apologising to don't even know you apologised, then it's not an apology.

Apology rejected. Nobody knows about it!!! If you're going to apologise u make sure its on every public news station, radio station, and bill board. Make sure kids know about in school and commemorate it each year. Fuckers wrote a note and put it in a box. Thats not a fucking apology. Makes me sick. Assholes.

So we should apologize for things dead people did to other dead people? Shall we put on a play afterwards, since we're in the spirit of acting?

The dead don't care about apologies and the ones behind this only care about the GREEN $$$$$$$$$$$$

QFT

Fuck money. That's not money to me, no matter how much people want me to believe it is. Its just stupid pieces of paper.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2013, 05:24:10 PM »
What makes me angry is that they said an apology was issued in 2008 and 2009 in the US. Fuckers. Don't nobody know about no apology! If the people you are apologising to don't even know you apologised, then it's not an apology.

Apology rejected. Nobody knows about it!!! If you're going to apologise u make sure its on every public news station, radio station, and bill board. Make sure kids know about in school and commemorate it each year. Fuckers wrote a note and put it in a box. Thats not a fucking apology. Makes me sick. Assholes.

So we should apologize for things dead people did to other dead people? Shall we put on a play afterwards, since we're in the spirit of acting?

The dead don't care about apologies and the ones behind this only care about the GREEN $$$$$$$$$$$$

QFT

Fuck money. That's not money to me, no matter how much people want me to believe it is. Its just stupid pieces of paper.
You could send those stupid pieces of paper to me :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2013, 06:09:16 PM »

QFT

You could send those stupid pieces of paper to me :zoinks:

I need the meager amount I have in order to redeem what the shithead federal reserve owes me for slave labor.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2016, 12:14:54 PM »
14 Caribbean nations sue European countries for slavery reparations

"Lawsuits seek reparations from Britain, France, Netherlands for their roles in Atlantic slave trade"

Why aren't they suing the African nations that started the slave trade to begin with??  :dunno:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2016, 01:43:13 PM »

"Lawsuits seek reparations from Britain, France, Netherlands for their roles in Atlantic slave trade"

Why aren't they suing the African nations that started the slave trade to begin with??  :dunno:

Because they don't have any money  :zoinks:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2016, 01:45:51 PM »

DING! DING!! DING!!! DING!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!  :2thumbsup:

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2016, 01:48:31 PM »

This, as well as the fact that these "nations" don't really exist anymore.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2016, 02:36:47 PM »
It's hilarious that people can sue for something they aren't remotely effected by. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2016, 02:41:49 PM »
"Affected by."
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2016, 02:52:05 PM »
Well spotted, you're not completely useless. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2016, 04:28:31 PM »
The Caribbean nations, now there's some crazy homicide rates.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2016, 06:12:22 PM »

They are fucking crazy down there once you get outside the tourist areas,  I have a good friend from Jamaica who had some wild   stories from when he was growing up in the late 60s and 70s

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2016, 06:46:29 PM »

They are fucking crazy down there once you get outside the tourist areas,  I have a good friend from Jamaica who had some wild   stories from when he was growing up in the late 60s and 70s
They claim just over half of the top twenty murderous countries in the world. One would think people living in paradise could learn to chill the hell out. :laugh:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2016, 07:27:01 PM »
To be honest, the only valid response that would be sensible to give all these greedy sponging pitymongering woe-is-me junkie bollockswallowers is 'get back to hell with you, you moneygrubbing fucking nigger'

Because once you let ONE get away with browbeating the rest of the world with the waaaahhh!cism stick in order to try and squeeze some supposedly wergild out of us, and sod off again cackling with glee all the way to the bank, that sets a precedent that really, really does not ever need setting. If one of todays blacks, african or not, gets it, they will all start kicking off and whining for a  handout, using the specter of being labelled a white supremacist or racist by others and their life left in ruins as a consequence, when the other whites and other races' members start taking 'offense' as a career path, and you have infestations of vermin having 'job' titles like 'racial equality commissioner'  that really, are PC nonjobs that should not be permitted to exist, much less to thrive and metastasize their vile existences into other sectors of society, then the race card becomes a weapon.

If ONE 'slavery victim' is given the sponge-money, then why should every other one be refused it too? is what they are likely to vomit up.

Slippery slope. Hades. Collect your hand-basket on the way down.

Personally, I'd find it rather amusing if the cynical, greedy little bastards, who have NEVER been a slave in their life, nor were ever even born within a century of slavery or so, yet who try to guilt and oppress people into forking over their money, were beaten senseless, whacked in a pair of shackles, along with a thousand other such oxygen thieves, and given barely a drop to drink, nor a single bite to eat, and told that they can have their money, after we fuck them all back off to africa and leave them there.

If they are willing to go to that extent, from their cosseted modern slaveryless existence, in return for the money, then they get a bit. WHEN they are actually for the first time (ever) standing on an african coastline, if they survive the journey. But bloody hell, don't even think about screaming for vaccines afterwards to stop the yellow fever, dengue, lassa fever, malarial mosquitos, tsetse flies infested with african trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness), guinea worms and all the other pestilential nightmares to be found in africa. Mosquito net? if you want one then you better dig into your reparations check then. What? too bastard greedy? die horribly then, not my problem, I don't have the money to buy you one anyway since you took it all in 'blood money', and even I did, I'd not give your calculating, sponging little parasite arse a damn penny towards your mosquito net, not my problem if you die horribly. It will help prevent more of your abominable breed from thinking what you did was a good idea, and keep their fingers away from my wallet without having to find a hammer to break them with.

Have a nice day flying Really Big Elastic-Band airways, we hope your trip will be one way. Please help yourself to complimentary piss-soaked face towels and as many free servings of sod all from our mini-bar while you wait to be fucked off back to your beloved 'homeland'
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.