Author Topic: 14 Caribbean nations sue European countries for slavery reparations  (Read 2862 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: 14 Caribbean nations sue European countries for slavery reparations
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2013, 03:10:33 PM »
The most important thing here, is a bit of common, decent understanding, both ways. Hey black dude, I appreciate that your ancestors worked their asses off, and I'm not gonna kick you in the nuts for it, for being a faggy guilttrippy crybaby, cus hey, that shit is rough.
And the black dude could say Hey man, it's cool, I know you aren't directly involved in any of this, although next time you white guys win power somewhere, try to include us blackies a bit more in your society, right?
Sure, dude, sure.
Right, cya.
Cya.

That is just.....EXCELLENT  :clap:

WELL PUT  :2thumbsup:

Isn't it though?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2013, 04:35:50 PM »
The most important thing here, is a bit of common, decent understanding, both ways. Hey black dude, I appreciate that your ancestors worked their asses off, and I'm not gonna kick you in the nuts for it, for being a faggy guilttrippy crybaby, cus hey, that shit is rough.
And the black dude could say Hey man, it's cool, I know you aren't directly involved in any of this, although next time you white guys win power somewhere, try to include us blackies a bit more in your society, right?
Sure, dude, sure.
Right, cya.
Cya.

Isn't it though?

Anyone who agrees can imagine that I have bought them beer and chips.

We'll all sit around a barrel fire telling jokes.

And there will be peace on earth.  :headbang2:
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2013, 04:49:50 PM »
There wont be peace on earth until everyone is dead.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2013, 05:13:34 PM »
There wont be peace on earth until everyone is dead.

I never die.  :M

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2013, 06:15:23 PM »
Sure, dude, sure.
Right, cya.
Cya.

Isn't it though?

Fucking exactly.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2013, 07:18:32 PM »
Sure, dude, sure.
Right, cya.
Cya.

Isn't it though?

"Crisps" for Europeans. :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2013, 07:19:36 PM »
Sure, dude, sure.
Right, cya.
Cya.

Isn't it though?

Mmm, quite.

But I wouldn't mind some potato wedges too!  :headbang2:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2013, 07:28:02 PM »
Sure, dude, sure.
Right, cya.
Cya.

Isn't it though?

Mmm, quite.

But I wouldn't mind some potato wedges too!  :headbang2:

You mean "freedom fries". :zoinks:

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2013, 07:52:23 PM »
Sure, dude, sure.
Right, cya.
Cya.

Read what you have written this thread and tell us how close to Zegh's position that is.
Your position is NOT just slavery is bad or that governments and people of yesteryear treated their fellow humans horribly. You were saying more than that. Far more. What was that about black people in jail, reparations needed to be paid by people of European countries? That is far more than we all regardless of race, ought to get along.
Why change your position now?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2013, 08:11:13 PM »
There is a difference between when I state my personal opinion, and when I argue someones logic in an effort to defend their stance.
Just because I understand and respect their logic does not mean it is my position and opinion. And just because I defend one portion of the argument doesn't mean I defend the entire argument.

I can defend and respect certain aspects of a Nazi's point of view (for radical example), but just because I argue in their favour doesn't mean it's my personal opinion, and it also doesn't mean I would defend their entire logic.

I could explain why I disagree with things about this Caribbean lawsuit, but I was instead distracted into defending the basic logic and relevance of it. Again- doesn't mean it is my own position.

ANyways.... freedom fries... what do they call them in Canada?

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2013, 08:14:30 PM »
There is a difference between when I state my personal opinion, and when I argue someones logic in an effort to defend their stance.
Just because I understand and respect their logic does not mean it is my position and opinion. And just because I defend one portion of the argument doesn't mean I defend the entire argument.

I can defend and respect certain aspects of a Nazi's point of view (for radical example), but just because I argue in their favour doesn't mean it's my personal opinion, and it also doesn't mean I would defend their entire logic.

I could explain why I disagree with things about this Caribbean lawsuit, but I was instead distracted into defending the basic logic and relevance of it. Again- doesn't mean it is my own position.

Freedom fries, eh? :P

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2013, 08:27:13 PM »

Canadian-french fries, sorry. :P

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »

lol, "sorry fries"

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2013, 08:41:58 PM »

lol, "sorry fries"

Do they even serve fries at Tim Hortons? :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2013, 12:30:07 AM »
What makes me angry is that they said an apology was issued in 2008 and 2009 in the US. Fuckers. Don't nobody know about no apology! If the people you are apologising to don't even know you apologised, then it's not an apology.

Apology rejected. Nobody knows about it!!! If you're going to apologise u make sure its on every public news station, radio station, and bill board. Make sure kids know about in school and commemorate it each year. Fuckers wrote a note and put it in a box. Thats not a fucking apology. Makes me sick. Assholes.

So we should apologize for things dead people did to other dead people? Shall we put on a play afterwards, since we're in the spirit of acting?

The dead don't care about apologies and the ones behind this only care about the GREEN $$$$$$$$$$$$

QFT
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein