Educational

Author Topic: a thread that was trolled badly  (Read 9560 times)

P7PSP

Re: drawing DuckFetishGirl naked - share your artwork
« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2013, 01:21:17 PM »
You can't just be avoidant of everything slightly uncertain socially, that's not very healthy or functional. It is also why you can't really argue that someone generally impaired "should have well know of X" in retrospective, because he probably knows everything but never anything well.
Actually I can and do argue that you protesting that you did not understand why Rage was perturbed about you asking DFG for nudes smells like bullshit.

Do you routinely step into traffic without looking down the street both ways?
Do you routinely touch hot stoves?
Just how befuddled are you in day to day life Princess?

How about answering these questions? Let's plumb the depths of your day to day stupidity Princess.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2013, 01:38:31 PM »
Oh I think there is a pretty reasonable chance that it is not everyone else except for Duckfetishgirl who is wrong.
I think that there is also a pretty good chance that not thrashing out every conclusion with you, DFGL, is not akin to not having thought about it. As much as what you would make grand assumptions on.
I think everyone has you pegged because you are so like what has come before and no doubt will again. You are far from unique or special
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #272 on: October 13, 2013, 01:39:15 PM »
@Cassanova Frankenstein:
I know you are trolling me with retarded logic, but I am responding to this anyway.

What I do understand is that Rage was being protective of DuckFetishGirl, because he felt threatened by my interest (which became more explicit when asking about nudes) in her. I do know that this can happen, also for all other sorts of reasons, but given the circumstances I judged it to be improbable. I expected him if then to be annoyed for me being indiscreet and dismiss the question. I knew there was a higher probability of a negative response than there was of a neutral or positive response. But I valued my interest in DuckFetishGirl higher than the possible effective negative impact (which is annoying someone with a question he doesn't want to hear).

"Do you do X that is not the same and makes up for a bad analogy?"
Probably not.

That which I act upon in everyday life is extremely rational and pragmatical.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

P7PSP

« Reply #273 on: October 13, 2013, 01:45:22 PM »
@Cassanova Frankenstein:
I know you are trolling me with retarded logic, but I am responding to this anyway.

What I do understand is that Rage was being protective of DuckFetishGirl, because he felt threatened by my interest (which became more explicit when asking about nudes) in her. I do know that this can happen, also for all other sorts of reasons, but given the circumstances I judged it to be improbable. I expected him if then to be annoyed for me being indiscreet and dismiss the question. I knew there was a higher probability of a negative response than there was of a neutral or positive response. But I valued my interest in DuckFetishGirl higher than the possible effective negative impact (which is annoying someone with a question he doesn't want to hear).

Probably not.

So your befuddledness is just another affectation. So much for the I'm asspie and don't know better defense.  ::)

• Intense Poster
« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2013, 01:49:24 PM »
Oh I think there is a pretty reasonable chance that it is not everyone else except for Duckfetishgirl who is wrong.
I think that there is also a pretty good chance that not thrashing out every conclusion with you, DFGL, is not akin to not having thought about it. As much as what you would make grand assumptions on.
I think everyone has you pegged because you are so like what has come before and no doubt will again. You are far from unique or special

Firstly, there are only few people participating in the posts relating to me and there is a very strong group mentality here. No matter if it is me or not, the chances in such a situation that one person got a better grasp on the circumstances are not considerably lower if compared to the opposite. I can of course not know how much you actually read or understood, I was like I said just judging from what I can know. And much wasn't exclusively directed at you.

You don't know me. The one that can draw the best conclusions about a person themselves is the person themselves. Differences in people relevant to social interaction and to them as a person are huge. You put it as if it needs 10 posts from someone to know what he is all about. That is again just extremely superficial.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2013, 02:24:58 PM »
@Cassanova Frankenstein:

Probably not.

Noooooo......you were acting like a creep around his girlfriend. That does not make HIM insecure does it?

DFGL = Army of one. (He's driving fine - He tells us this)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2013, 02:27:51 PM »

Firstly, there are only few people participating in the posts relating to me 

Yeah, everyone else is just completely ignoring you, troll.  :hahaha:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2013, 02:34:00 PM »
@Scary_Gary: I ignore you because you are like the manifestation of useless randomness and there is no basis of communication.

@Troll: I fixate on you because I want to see your PP. :penis:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 02:35:59 PM by Scary_Gary »

• Intense Poster
« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2013, 03:16:28 PM »
There you go.

TheoK

« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2013, 03:18:15 PM »
Pretty average. Not circumcised. Well, well  :M

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #280 on: October 13, 2013, 04:20:18 PM »
There you go.

OMG!!  :GA:  I can't believe you really did it!!   :GA:  You're so awesome!!  :GA: Even if you decide to leave, you'll always rank among the bravest of the brave @Intensity2:viking:

Don't you feel better now, man?  :green: That's all you need to do, just relax a little. Stop fighting what this place is. Stop fighting your place in it. Get a real name and be a real member.  :indeed:

• Intense Poster
« Reply #281 on: October 13, 2013, 04:36:06 PM »
I have no issues with showing my penis and I wanted to do a duel of penis size comparison with Rage before. But he was afraid of getting involved with homosexuality for some reason.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2013, 04:39:41 PM »
No worries, n00b. I'm not a homophobe.  :thumbup:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #283 on: October 13, 2013, 04:40:35 PM »
So are you sticking with the creepy username? If so, I'm naming you Puke.  :hahaha:

• Intense Poster
« Reply #284 on: October 13, 2013, 04:45:05 PM »
My username is not creepy but descriptive, like DuckFetishGirl is. I love DuckFetishGirl, but I am not infatuated with her or otherwise neuro-chemically impaired.