Author Topic: a thread that was trolled badly  (Read 9546 times)

P7PSP

Re: drawing DuckFetishGirl naked - share your artwork
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2013, 09:48:09 PM »
You should be rude when that happens and see what ensues.  :viking: :thumbup: :hyke: :laugh:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2013, 09:51:10 PM »
  He has already said he doesn't even know who "Compaq" is.   :dunno:
That post was made by the site sock puppet aka Piper aka Gary Glitter.

Oh damn!  I hate socks!  Who's using the sock now?   :duh:
Possibly someone who has mistaken me for an admin here?  :dunno:

« Last Edit: Today at 09:13:31 PM by Cassanova Frankenstein »  :-*

Why do you think that? I was just hard timing and smooching at you because the part you edited out was a response to me, princess.  :-*
:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2013, 09:51:10 PM »
You should be rude when that happens and see what ensues.  :viking: :thumbup: :hyke: :laugh:

No, the customer would probably complain to a manager that "one of your employees" was rude,
   and innocent staff would get questioned and yelled at.  I'd rather just explain that I don't work there.  :angel:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2013, 09:52:38 PM »
It IS COMPAQ. I just reread out pms He sent me a video directly from his channel days ago. It was a private link.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2013, 09:56:32 PM »
But you've already said you don't know him very well, so what does it matter if it's him or not?  :dunno:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2013, 09:59:37 PM »
But you've already said you don't know him very well, so what does it matter if it's him or not?  :dunno:

I thought I did know him. Maybe I am being insecure. He mentioned stuff we said on Instant messenger asking me questions. When I was severely depressed and suicidal years ago, he was really support of me, so I feel torn. I don't know what to think.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2013, 10:08:47 PM »

I thought I did know him. Maybe I am being insecure. He mentioned stuff we said on Instant messenger asking me questions. When I was severely depressed and suicidal years ago, he was really support of me, so I feel torn. I don't know what to think.

That makes your reaction to his behavior make a lot more sense.  :thumbup: I still think he should post his PP.  :green:

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2013, 10:20:55 PM »
That sounds like you want to act bad against me :'( .

I wrote a wiki article about WDHD so you can understand my condition better.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

P7PSP

« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2013, 10:23:47 PM »
  He has already said he doesn't even know who "Compaq" is.   :dunno:
That post was made by the site sock puppet aka Piper aka Gary Glitter.

Oh damn!  I hate socks!  Who's using the sock now?   :duh:
Possibly someone who has mistaken me for an admin here?  :dunno:

« Last Edit: Today at 09:13:31 PM by Cassanova Frankenstein »  :-*

Why do you think that? I was just hard timing and smooching at you because the part you edited out was a response to me, princess.  :-*
You are hard to resist sugar. But I shall maintain my stoic stoicness.  :police:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2013, 10:27:36 PM »

I don't want to act bad, but I feel somewhat pressured to. I don't like Rage upset, so please don't fight with him or antagonize him.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2013, 10:32:08 PM »

Uncyclopedia is a joke site and it makes you look like a troll. You need to see a therapist or psychiatrist. I think you are going bonkers. Stop posting here and seek help.

P7PSP

« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2013, 10:38:55 PM »

I don't want to act bad, but I feel somewhat pressured to. I don't like Rage upset, so please don't fight with him or antagonize him.

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2013, 10:47:58 PM »
Uncyclopedia is a joke site and it makes you look like a troll. You need to see a therapist or psychiatrist. I think you are going bonkers. Stop posting here and seek help.

It is a made-up disorder, so it is not serious in that sense. I am not going insane by any means.

I am rather worried why you are here and that you take the people here and what they say seriously.

But I do not entirely understand this forum yet.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2013, 10:51:18 PM »

It is a made-up disorder, so it is not serious in that sense. I am not going insane by any means.

I am rather worried why you are here and that you take the people here and what they say seriously.

Because sometimes they know things I do not so I consider they may be right. Also, I started to worry you were a troll pretending to be COMPAQ and it scared me.

P7PSP

« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2013, 10:56:35 PM »
:indeed: She must be saved from herself and other bad influences.  :viking:
Your drama llama didn't last long, have you forgotten this place is scary? :hide:

The Princess Know Nothing does suit you better.  :thumbup: