Author Topic: America, fuck yeah!  (Read 23271 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: America, fuck yeah!
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2013, 06:43:07 PM »
Yes. War is hell. But sometimes its the only option.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #196 on: October 17, 2013, 02:11:15 AM »

The option should never include each other, except in the most dire of impassible straits.

I remember that we are at war mostly with what is NOT democratic in the world. Tyranny is the enemy.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #197 on: October 17, 2013, 07:35:25 AM »

The option should never include each other, except in the most dire of impassible straits.

I remember that we are at war mostly with what is NOT democratic in the world. Tyranny is the enemy.

Tyranny is when someone violates a country's constitution, for instance.

"Democracy" is just an empty word. There are no countries in the modern world where the people has the real power. Or maybe there is one or two, but the US is actually not among them.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: October 17, 2013, 10:03:59 AM »

Unfortunately, tyranny has already infiltrated our country in a big way. We've definitely got our pants down.
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #199 on: October 17, 2013, 10:38:45 AM »
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2013, 11:45:56 PM »

"Democracy" is just an empty word. There are no countries in the modern world where the people has the real power. Or maybe there is one or two, but the US is actually not among them.

Empty word, indeed, when put to a test of law, but, as we all know laws are not "universal"  and should never be impressed upon the masses

...  but we all must keep trying to make our hearts work in the way of freedom, random choice, free will and not to mention the need to be ones own self ... as we all learn ways to improve ourselves.

Assign for an instant more than simple legal meanings to such words which make one demand choices.  Keep ones own simple human freedom at heart for a moment ...

Elsewise, all that is left is tyranny and or anarchy.  Neither of which allow me to continue to keep a decent garden to fulfill our families needs!!.

In fact, I want to help my neighbors to grow good gardens!! Not so much so that they leave mine alone, but that they also have enough to share with random needy strangers who pose no threat and have a need of sustenance.

A dream of fellowship can be far more reaching than THE LEGAL DEFINITION of any number of simple words!! There is no legal definition for what I AM PRESUMING UPON THE REACHES OF HUMANITY.

... on a related note ... I have shared my enormous garden bounty with five families this season.  Try to beat that with words!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2013, 04:02:51 AM »
How much infringements do you have to have on things before you call it a tyranny? You have less freedom than in Europe except what guns concerns (in a few states and cities you actually have harsher gunlaws than in most of Europe!) and you don't use those guns to what they were once intended for.

I'm actually pretty sure that Franklin and Jefferson would have called someone like Obama a tyrant.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: October 21, 2013, 09:48:26 AM »

Empty word, indeed, when put to a test of law, but, as we all know laws are not "universal"  and should never be impressed upon the masses

...  but we all must keep trying to make our hearts work in the way of freedom, random choice, free will and not to mention the need to be ones own self ... as we all learn ways to improve ourselves.

Assign for an instant more than simple legal meanings to such words which make one demand choices.  Keep ones own simple human freedom at heart for a moment ...

Elsewise, all that is left is tyranny and or anarchy.  Neither of which allow me to continue to keep a decent garden to fulfill our families needs!!.

In fact, I want to help my neighbors to grow good gardens!! Not so much so that they leave mine alone, but that they also have enough to share with random needy strangers who pose no threat and have a need of sustenance.

A dream of fellowship can be far more reaching than THE LEGAL DEFINITION of any number of simple words!! There is no legal definition for what I AM PRESUMING UPON THE REACHES OF HUMANITY.

... on a related note ... I have shared my enormous garden bounty with five families this season.  Try to beat that with words!!

The constitution was not actually designed to be impressed on the masses, but government. Those are laws written for our leaders to have to follow. Our protection from the tyranny Lit speaks of. When this protection is being eviscerated, what do you think is going to follow?

Have you been following the actions of the last couple of presidents? Do you know how many times they have amended the constitution to suit the purposes of their administrations, and the needs of corporate interests? A TON. It doesn't feel very good to admit that we've let, and keep letting this happen, I know. Shouldn't the future be more important than how we feel right now though?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:51:07 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: October 23, 2013, 05:28:31 PM »
How much infringements do you have to have on things before you call it a tyranny? You have less freedom than in Europe except what guns concerns (in a few states and cities you actually have harsher gunlaws than in most of Europe!) and you don't use those guns to what they were once intended for.

I'm actually pretty sure that Franklin and Jefferson would have called someone like Obama a tyrant.

Obama is our first  BLACK president. Most of us are allowing him some latitude.  His doctrine in history will be laid to question, but not so much as our allowing him a full rope with which to hang himself. Our tolerance MIGHT be ignored as history "remakes itself."  However, I think all of us will bear a burden due to his way of executing the duties of his office.

Obviously, you missed my earlier point.

Union begins at your next door neighbor's house.  Our Union of Great States is stronger because of the "unity"  we all share with our neighbors.

The Plurality of our populace defines the best of all that there are on this globe - freedom seekers, all of us. Every single one of us came from a place that was LESS FREE!!  Seeking is the first battle!!  It is not yet accomplished, but it is the continued attempt to attain all those freedoms we assume "to be self evident"  that continues to set us apart from all you who are willing to give in to various forms of tyranny.

IF you are talking about how difficult it is to fly or travel in this nation, you must realize, it is NOT any of US that we are being wary of; it is those of you who would not respect or even dismiss our freedom so frivolently as to make yourselves a threat to what we believe.

Trust me, I do know that my kind (gun owners, like small government, low taxes, prefer personal freedoms) only hold a small advantage in numbers. I am looking forward to the day when we have identified all those NON-AMERICANS within our borders and sent them all to Gitmo.

Other than that, fuck all your pretentious bullshit! 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:30:54 PM by DirtDawg »

TheoK

« Reply #204 on: October 23, 2013, 05:33:59 PM »
 ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: October 23, 2013, 05:49:00 PM »
::)

Best you can do?

Might have known.

God Bless The USA!!

TheoK

« Reply #206 on: October 23, 2013, 05:49:43 PM »
Speaking of freedom: outright slavery was abolished in Sweden proper in 1335. When was slavery abolished in the USA? Oh, in 1865, just 530 years later.

TheoK

« Reply #207 on: October 23, 2013, 05:51:11 PM »
Just the fact that someone seriously mentions God shows that he is by no means an intellectual equal.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #208 on: October 23, 2013, 06:06:39 PM »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: October 23, 2013, 06:19:12 PM »

Obama is our first  BLACK president. Most of us are allowing him some latitude.  His doctrine in history will be laid to question, but not so much as our allowing him a full rope with which to hang himself. Our tolerance MIGHT be ignored as history "remakes itself."  However, I think all of us will bear a burden due to his way of executing the duties of his office.

Obviously, you missed my earlier point.

Union begins at your next door neighbor's house.  Our Union of Great States is stronger because of the "unity"  we all share with our neighbors.

The Plurality of our populace defines the best of all that there are on this globe - freedom seekers, all of us. Every single one of us came from a place that was LESS FREE!!  Seeking is the first battle!!  It is not yet accomplished, but it is the continued attempt to attain all those freedoms we assume "to be self evident"  that continues to set us apart from all you who are willing to give in to various forms of tyranny.

IF you are talking about how difficult it is to fly or travel in this nation, you must realize, it is NOT any of US that we are being wary of; it is those of you who would not respect or even dismiss our freedom so frivolently as to make yourselves a threat to what we believe.

Trust me, I do know that my kind (gun owners, like small government, low taxes, prefer personal freedoms) only hold a small advantage in numbers. I am looking forward to the day when we have identified all those NON-AMERICANS within our borders and sent them all to Gitmo.

Other than that, fuck all your pretentious bullshit! 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Actually I think all this tolerance Obama is being shown is racism. If he wasn't a black man, nobody would ever put up with the blatant overreaching of power he repeatedly commits.
I will never stop...