Educational

Author Topic: Iowa FTW  (Read 18097 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Iowa FTW
« Reply #360 on: September 22, 2013, 09:59:34 AM »
OK cool, Himmler shared your view on the purpose of banning guns

And Hitler liked dogs

I couldn't care less

btw, it's 2013, not 1776

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #361 on: September 22, 2013, 10:41:06 AM »

And Hitler liked dogs

I couldn't care less

btw, it's 2013, not 1776

So the number thirteen means we've somehow evolved and become less nasty? Humans are humans, and there must be some sort of danger stopping them from hurting each other. Like the danger of getting shot.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #362 on: September 22, 2013, 11:05:05 AM »
I did hurt your precious feelings, didn't I? It's a problem to you when we highlight some of the issues your country is faced with, isn't it? You become all defensive.

That doesn't answer my questions.

Doesn't stop you from claiming things and calling it common sense. Go for that paper. Or prepare your hat.

Heaven forbid that they actually -are- common sense!  :LOL:

So you claimed you defeated Adam because he didn't reply to you quickly enough. If you have problems reading things in context, don't remove the context.

So I have tons of responsibilities, and I manage to meet them all and more. And I still have time to come here and poke at your gay ass liberal agenda, because its entertaining. I didn't remove the context, you just insist on underestimating me as a person.

There you are with your precious feelings again. Is your constitution sacred, somehow? You mad, bro?

Is your constitution sacred, somehow?

It sure as hell is.  :thumbup:

The word is 'mericans. Don't make this to be about your feelings.

I'm pretty sure its about your feelings. I was merely poking at you for whining that Lit HAD to make this about America. (especially since the original topic was about legislations in IOWA. A U.S. STATE.  :zoinks:)

I realise you tend to see guns as a solution but I'll just ignore him. Easier.
Ah yes, pretend it doesn't exist. That's a common theme with people like you hmm?

We seem to be making some headway, then. I'm glad you realise your decisions are subjective.
Lol I wasn't aware that is what this was about. Some of any human being's decisions are subjective, but the extreme left tend to make all their decisions that way.

The numbers I presented did. Probably why you ignored them. Reality is a bitch, isn't it?
I didn't ignore them, I made them look silly by comparing them to another, much larger number related to your precious health care. :hahaha:

This comment is so clueless it's astonishing. Makes me wonder if you have any idea of you country's actual problems.
Yes, and the main one is a several trillion dollar debt that grows by the day. One that will become much worse by turning this country into a welfare state.

My dad is stronger than your dad.
::)

I *think* the world would be better without firearms.
And I am certain that's a silly fantasy.

Just because you say so doesn't make it true. You are not defeating my arguments, the thread is slowing down, and you're beginning to resort to one sentence quips. Looks a lot like things are in my favor, here.
Oh wow did you come up with that all by yourself?

You invented numbers, from the looks of it. Back them up and I might take them more seriously.
Shows me how much you really know about this debate, since the medical error argument is a pretty common one. Don't feel bad, you reacted to it like most of them do. Also, invented? Heres the information again, since you must have just been skimming the first time.

Here is something that causes a lot more deaths. Hospitals, and medical error. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/11856.php Whats your excuse for 195,000 deaths a year? Accidents happen? Well then that's my excuse too.  195000 deaths as compared to less than a hundred. But you're worried about a tool people accidentally shoot themselves with sometimes.

You're absolutely SURE this isn't about feels, man?
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #363 on: September 22, 2013, 11:17:25 AM »
Wow. This just shows you really are clueless, Rage

I disagree, and have no interest in my country becoming the welfare state yours has. If you have something to prove me wrong with, then by all means go ahead.

I "so badly want to change the US constitution"? Really?
Well, personally I feel you'd be better off with stricter gun laws, yes. And if I lived there I would want that to be the case. I wouldn't say I "so badly want to change the US constitution" though

The second amendment is part of that constitution, and I know you'd get your jollies seeing it changed. Fortunately, you cant vote.

Not to me. If you want the finer things in life, you should be willing to roll up them sleeves.

Wow. That kind of attitude actually disgusts me.

So you think its okay to live in mommy and daddy's house and never have any responsibilities and be an overall burden on the economy, your family, and everyone around you? And my attitude disgusts you. Ok man.

I posted a reply to a conversation on an internet forum and that makes me intolerant? And yes, of course my reply was about the US - you were TALKING ABOUT THE U.S. ALREADY.

The fact that you couldn't resist jumping in and talking shit about my county's laws and culture oozes intolerance the fact that you almost never miss the chance solidifies that.

Didn't I already say I DON'T care enough though? It's fortunately not an issue which really affects me, as we don't really do guns here. So yeah, out of all the issues I care about, gun control isn't one I'm going to spend my life compiling stacks of research on. Sure, I look into the facts and read up on it. But not obsessively.
Well if you don't care, then mind your own business.

I'm not changing your constitution, am I? I'm discussing something on an internet forum...

You would if you could. And i'm sure you inject as much shill on facebook and other places as you have time for.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2013, 11:48:46 AM »
So you think its okay to live in mommy and daddy's house and never have any responsibilities and be an overall burden on the economy, your family, and everyone around you? And my attitude disgusts you. Ok man.

I don't view people in need of healthcare etc as "burdens"

And if I had to choose one thing I love about my country, it would be the welfare state / NHS

I'm not a patriotic person at all, but I am definitely "proud" of that

It kinda says a lot that, for you, it's guns that are most important

For me, it's caring for ALL members of society, regardless of their contribution or ability to pay

You'd rather see someone shot. I'd rather see someone saved.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #365 on: September 22, 2013, 12:00:05 PM »

I don't view people in need of healthcare etc as "burdens"

And if I had to choose one thing I love about my country, it would be the welfare state / NHS

I'm not a patriotic person at all, but I am definitely "proud" of that

It kinda says a lot that, for you, it's guns that are most important

For me, it's caring for ALL members of society, regardless of their contribution or ability to pay

You'd rather see someone shot. I'd rather see someone saved.

I'd rather see someone saved that is willing to contribute. I don't see a need of healthcare as a burden, but if someone actually is a burden and is also in need of healthcare, i'm not paying for it.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #366 on: September 22, 2013, 12:54:19 PM »
So how do we decide who is a burden and who isn't? Or do you just pick and choose yourself?

TheoK

« Reply #367 on: September 22, 2013, 01:29:10 PM »

And Hitler liked dogs

I couldn't care less

btw, it's 2013, not 1776

:facepalm2:

Himmler had the same view on guns as you!

Though Himmler was one of the mightiest men in the Third Reich so such a gun law would have been a benefit for him. It can't be a benefit to you, though.

You are simply stupid. You don't even understand what I'm saying. And you want a gunlaw that makes it possible for both the state and "ordinary" criminals to murder you with ease.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 01:32:12 PM by Lit »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #368 on: September 22, 2013, 01:44:12 PM »
I assumed you were using the Himmler quote to make your point that gun laws are to protect the government from the people, not the people from each other

And imo yes, gun laws DO benefit me

I'm pretty sure none of my neighbours have guns, and the chances of my little brothers being shot at school etc are pretty close to nil

And yes, the government could kill me easily. I'm pretty sure they could still do that even if I had a rifle though

TheoK

« Reply #369 on: September 22, 2013, 01:53:08 PM »
I assumed you were using the Himmler quote to make your point that gun laws are to protect the government from the people, not the people from each other

And imo yes, gun laws DO benefit me

I'm pretty sure none of my neighbours have guns, and the chances of my little brothers being shot at school etc are pretty close to nil

And yes, the government could kill me easily. I'm pretty sure they could still do that even if I had a rifle though

Last year I met an ex military guy from a Swedish forum. He told me about the war in Bosnia. He had been there. Those civilians being able to defend themselves there were not the pacifists.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #370 on: September 22, 2013, 02:37:14 PM »
It's like Fox News versus msnbc.

I like msnbc
Misunderstood.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #371 on: September 22, 2013, 03:02:15 PM »
btw  find it kinda amusing that Lit and Rage are on the same side here, given Rage's views on "lazy" people who are a "burden to society" (his words, not mine)

Lit is PROUD to be exactly that

TheoK

« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2013, 03:05:42 PM »
btw  find it kinda amusing that Lit and Rage are on the same side here, given Rage's views on "lazy" people who are a "burden to society" (his words, not mine)

Lit is PROUD to be exactly that

Proud and proud. I don't feel like I have any obligation to the so called society.

They have robbed my parents on more than 5 millions of kronor in pension, so I think that my disability is part of my legacy.

That ex army guy thought that it was perfectly OK for me to be on disability, btw.

What do you have to say about the war in Bosnia? That will never happen in the UK, of course?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #373 on: September 22, 2013, 03:12:12 PM »
Yes, I am not expecting a Bosnia-like situation in the uk any time soon/

And this is where you call me naive, stupid and brainwashed etc etc

TheoK

« Reply #374 on: September 22, 2013, 03:15:14 PM »
Yes, I am not expecting a Bosnia-like situation in the uk any time soon/

And this is where you call me naive, stupid and brainwashed etc etc

Do you think the Yugoslavs in 1982 expected a civil war 10 years later? Did anyone in 1919 expect a new world war 20 years later?