Author Topic: Iowa FTW  (Read 18150 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Iowa FTW
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2013, 06:07:20 PM »
look man, good sir, I am not going to take you seriously until you realize that your rhetoric is divisive.  You are concerned about so many things, everything makes you angry.  It's all a distraction.
While you are concerned with (quite frankly) everything, income inequality is growing.  The rich are eating richer and the common person is becoming slaves. 
It's all a distraction to control you.  Income inequality is the real issue.

And feminism in its current form seems to be one of their tools. To fight a war, you attack the enemy's equipment and supplies first in order to weaken them. Taking out their social engineers will hurt their pocketbook, dude.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2013, 06:25:27 PM »
If someone receives the proper training, they will be able to judge whether or not an attacker is a threat. There should be no need for warning shots. If someone makes the mistake of going for someone with a knife, they should be ready to accept the fact that they may get a hole in their leg.

Your idea for training though was military. In a war zone, aren't the chances that it will be an enemy much higher than the chances in a civilian situation on home territory?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2013, 06:36:14 PM »
If someone receives the proper training, they will be able to judge whether or not an attacker is a threat. There should be no need for warning shots. If someone makes the mistake of going for someone with a knife, they should be ready to accept the fact that they may get a hole in their leg.

Your idea for training though was military. In a war zone, aren't the chances that it will be an enemy much higher than the chances in a civilian situation on home territory?

You misunderstand. This is a situation where people are screaming, and you can see that one or more people is armed. With the proper training, you will be able to gauge whether or not they can be taken down with non-lethal force. I'm not talking about just walking around with a gun held out at shoulder level, pointing it at people like that onion video. :LOL:
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2013, 06:38:00 PM »
look man, good sir, I am not going to take you seriously until you realize that your rhetoric is divisive.  You are concerned about so many things, everything makes you angry.  It's all a distraction.
While you are concerned with (quite frankly) everything, income inequality is growing.  The rich are eating richer and the common person is becoming slaves. 

And feminism in its current form seems to be one of their tools. To fight a war, you attack the enemy's equipment and supplies first in order to weaken them. Taking out their social engineers will hurt their pocketbook, dude.
son, I try to teach my kids that rebellion is good. The status quo should be challenged. But if you rage against every component of a corrupt machine, no one will take you seriously.
If you wish to change the system you need allys. 
Be clear and concise. Pick your battles and you may change something.
This is what I teach my kids.  Not to be an over the top nut job.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2013, 06:39:25 PM »
But if you rage against every component of a corrupt machine, no one will take you seriously.

Wrong. Corruption is like cancer. You have to nuke every single bit of it, or it will come back and kill you.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2013, 06:41:37 PM »
But if you rage against every component of a corrupt machine, no one will take you seriously.

Wrong. Corruption is like cancer. You have to nuke every single bit of it, or it will come back and kill you.
carry on then. Post whore
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2013, 06:44:06 PM »

son, I try to teach my kids that rebellion is good. The status quo should be challenged. But if you rage against every component of a corrupt machine, no one will take you seriously.
If you wish to change the system you need allys. 
Be clear and concise. Pick your battles and you may change something.
This is what I teach my kids.  Not to be an over the top nut job.

Oh, and since you mentioned the federal reserve and you are aware it is a corrupt institution, you might want to read this document.

http://hiwaay.net/~becraft/mcfadden.html

A truckload of nasty info.  :zoinks:

carry on then. Post whore

I'll say to you what I said to hyke. Fair enough, pal. Some of us aren't strong enough to fight. It pisses me off but if its not in some people, then it just isn't.

I'd rather have as many people angry as I can get, though. Its getting later than you think.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2013, 06:49:00 PM »
I am smart enough to fight where the fight can be won, son.
Read the art of war.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2013, 06:55:26 PM »
Read the art of war.

Then why did your generation fail so horribly? You fucked this country up beyond recognition.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2013, 06:57:32 PM »
Read the art of war.

Then why did your generation fail so horribly? You fucked this country up beyond recognition.
um, huh?  I don't even think my generation is in charge yet.  You're thinking of the baby boomers
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2013, 06:59:56 PM »
Read the art of war.

um, huh?  I don't even think my generation is in charge yet.  You're thinking of the baby boomers

The baby boomers are almost dead.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2013, 07:03:19 PM »
Is that true?  It was my understanding that the hippies who turned into the 80's consumerists and greedy bastards were just in the middle of retiring.
That means that my generation, in large part, won't get control for a few years now.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2013, 07:17:22 PM »
You misunderstand. This is a situation where people are screaming, and you can see that one or more people is armed. With the proper training, you will be able to gauge whether or not they can be taken down with non-lethal force. I'm not talking about just walking around with a gun held out at shoulder level, pointing it at people like that onion video. :LOL:

Oh I was thinking of a home invasion scenario. You're thinking more of a mass shooting like the one in the cinema?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2013, 08:20:03 PM »

TheoK

« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2013, 02:05:05 AM »

So you mean that if the wages raise, there will be no more NSA illegally surveying people, no more wars to get oil etc?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 02:13:30 AM by Lit »