Educational

Author Topic: The endlessly entertaining faggotry thread  (Read 4702 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The endlessly entertaining faggotry thread
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2013, 07:27:36 AM »
This place was more of an online home to me than AFF. Postcount reflected that. But not to all. I have my own forum sure but that does not mean I will not be posting here or be rubbishing this place. In fact I do not think my postcount or activity here has been substantially  affected by me posting there.
I love this place too.
Whether you join there or not, I will not be a stranger to everyone here. They will have to endure me still.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2013, 07:57:34 AM »
This place was more of an online home to me than AFF. Postcount reflected that. But not to all. I have my own forum sure but that does not mean I will not be posting here or be rubbishing this place. In fact I do not think my postcount or activity here has been substantially  affected by me posting there.
I love this place too.
Whether you join there or not, I will not be a stranger to everyone here. They will have to endure me still.

Good.  :)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2013, 08:07:11 AM »
I love this place too.

Good.  :)

ITT: AspieMoma can be Skyblue1's Rage.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2013, 10:29:35 AM »
Huh?

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2013, 10:36:02 AM »
Great. It is all finished and done with now.

Carrying things too far and not knowing when to stop can have bad effects...

I am all or nothing. I can't tell the difference. Rage no understand. He needs to change his strategy. He confuses me even more. :tard:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2013, 10:58:52 AM »
When something completely fills your head, and all you do is think about it, its time to do something else.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2013, 01:35:10 PM »
When something completely fills your head, and all you do is think about it, its time to do something else.

I know. Internet access makes it harder. I play my games online and curiosity gets the better of me. Like in the bible when God tells people not to look at the flame or they become pillars of salt. Guess what would happen to me in that situation?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2013, 01:37:07 PM »

I know. Internet access makes it harder. I play my games online and curiosity gets the better of me. Like in the bible when God tells people not to look at the flame or they become pillars of salt. Guess what would happen to me in that situation?

There is a difference between spending a little too much time and all of your time. :P
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2013, 01:38:25 PM »

There is a difference between spending a little too much time and all of your time. :P

It wasn't all of my time. I still got an A in my last class.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2013, 01:43:04 PM »

Merely making good grades in school is all children are required to do. Well no, I take that back. Many are required to perform household chores and join sports activities in order to teach them responsibility. So....  :-\
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2013, 01:47:09 PM »

Merely making good grades in school is all children are required to do. Well no, I take that back. Many are required to perform household chores and join sports activities in order to teach them responsibility. So....  :-\

I also rape my cats. They were asking for it. I also cleaned my rooms. I need to sell some shit.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2013, 01:48:25 PM »

I also rape my cats. They were asking for it. I also cleaned my rooms. I need to sell some shit.

I see you understand.
I will never stop...

Offline cynara

• Nekkid Plaything of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2013, 02:54:49 PM »
I want to say Sorry to Ducky, I feel shit that I spoke to you like that.
I shouldn't have done it like that, there were far nicer ways to have said stuff.
I'm feeling the strain a little lately and I don't expect forgiveness but you deserve an apology all the same.
I feel a bit of a shit friend for being so harsh.  :(
Ty tus gul nameur re drylsi.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2013, 03:07:44 PM »
I want to say Sorry to Ducky, I feel shit that I spoke to you like that.
I shouldn't have done it like that, there were far nicer ways to have said stuff.
I'm feeling the strain a little lately and I don't expect forgiveness but you deserve an apology all the same.
I feel a bit of a shit friend for being so harsh.  :(

I forgive you. I forget others have feelings too when I am upset. I am self absorbed and obsessive. I was tired of taking crap and having denied I was treated badly, even told I was imagining it and I must have skipped my meds. I find that hurtful.