Author Topic: The endlessly entertaining faggotry thread  (Read 4705 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The endlessly entertaining faggotry thread
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2013, 01:43:14 PM »
Its kind of my thing to mentor cases like this, dude. I don't know why.

*sigh, I know and I admire your dedication.

I think the army drilled it into me. LDRSHIP!

LOYALTY! Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, the Army, your unit and other Soldiers!
DUTY! Fulfill your obligations!
RESPECT! Treat people as they should be treated!
SELFLESS SERVICE! Put the welfare of the nation, the Army, and your subordinates before your own!
HONOR! Live up to all the Army values!
INTEGRITY! Do what’s right, legally and morally!
PERSONAL COURAGE! Face fear, danger, or adversity, physical or moral!

*posted tongue firmly in cheek

The government calls it the "army", but a more alarmist name would be... "The Killbot Factory."

Lmfao.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline cynara

• Nekkid Plaything of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2013, 01:55:35 PM »

Theres been nothing playful about any of this shit.

Everyone happy now?

You started this Ducky and I hope you know you went too far.

An adult conversation would have solved this but you wanted to bitch on here instead.
I am really pissed.

How dare you! He wasnothing but cruel to me. He said ugly things and was so hateful! I just wanted him to admit it!! You chose to remain "neutral". I knew you sided with him!!! I sae you bully members of aff with him. Laddikapitan being one!!!!!! Fuck you!!!! You hazed members on aff you didn't like. I was going to bring this up to you. You don't know squat.! You owe me an apoogy. I don't expect one. Go stick your head up his manipulative ass!!!!!!!

Everyone happy now?

An adult conversation would have solved this but you wanted to bitch on here instead.
I am really pissed.

I had an adult conversation in 2009. I posted it somewhere. He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about and after rplying with links to his crapped it didn't get sent because he b locked me. He made me cry and was passive aggressively bullying me. I was nothing but civil while he flung insults. Your bias sickens me. Also there was no indication he was suicidal. He is on the receiving end of what he did to Icarus75 who injured himself because of it. A 15 year old child!!!!0 where is you concern for hhim? Were you joining in mindlessly with the bullying of Icarus75? I wouldn't die of shock.

See how low you go when someone doesn't agree with you. Now, out of nowhere you are saying I bullied Icarus 75 and ladikapitan.
It makes you look irrational when you grab anything that comes to mind as an insult. Especially when it's totally unrelated to the argument at hand.

You know as well as I do, within minutes of being made Mod you took it upon yourself to change two peoples profiles without permission.
No, penis is not a swear word, but that doesn't make it appropriate everywhere.
Trust is a big thing, I wouldn't like to log on and find you'd changed my profile without asking.
One word random posts like "george" as a reply to others serious, important (to them) threads is just ridiculous for a Mod.
You were given a posistion of authority by Skyblue and immediately behaved like a child.
You were demodded temporarily (so you couldn't go referencing phallus' everywhere), until the actual requirements for mods were discussed with you and you understood them, with the intention of then remodding you.
But you didn't want that and chose to come cry here.
You caused your own embarrassment Ducky, no-one at AFN even knew it had happened.
You would have been re-modded and that would have been it.

You wanna sling shit at me Ducky, go ahead.
You made this mess, you might as well keep on making it.

And it's fuck all to do with TamGate. Jesus christ, see what I mean, unrelated, old shit.

Ty tus gul nameur re drylsi.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2013, 02:06:28 PM »

Everyone happy now?

I am really pissed.

How dare you! He wasnothing but cruel to me. He said ugly things and was so hateful! I just wanted him to admit it!! You chose to remain "neutral". I knew you sided with him!!! I sae you bully members of aff with him. Laddikapitan being one!!!!!! Fuck you!!!! You hazed members on aff you didn't like. I was going to bring this up to you. You don't know squat.! You owe me an apoogy. I don't expect one. Go stick your head up his manipulative ass!!!!!!!

Everyone happy now?

I am really pissed.

I had an adult conversation in 2009. I posted it somewhere. He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about and after rplying with links to his crapped it didn't get sent because he b locked me. He made me cry and was passive aggressively bullying me. I was nothing but civil while he flung insults. Your bias sickens me. Also there was no indication he was suicidal. He is on the receiving end of what he did to Icarus75 who injured himself because of it. A 15 year old child!!!!0 where is you concern for hhim? Were you joining in mindlessly with the bullying of Icarus75? I wouldn't die of shock.

See how low you go when someone doesn't agree with you. Now, out of nowhere you are saying I bullied Icarus 75 and ladikapitan.
It makes you look irrational when you grab anything that comes to mind as an insult. Especially when it's totally unrelated to the argument at hand.

You know as well as I do, within minutes of being made Mod you took it upon yourself to change two peoples profiles without permission.
Trust is a big thing, I wouldn't like to log on and find you'd changed my profile without asking.
One word random posts like "george" as a reply to others serious, important (to them) threads is just ridiculous for a Mod.
You were given a posistion of authority by Skyblue and immediately behaved like a child.
You were demodded temporarily (so you couldn't go referencing phallus' everywhere), until the actual requirements for mods were discussed with you and you understood them, with the intention of then remodding you.
You caused your own embarrassment Ducky, no-one at AFN even knew it had happened.

And it's fuck all to do with TamGate. Jesus christ, see what I mean, unrelated, old shit.

It wasn't that at all. He demodded me because he didn't like me. He even admitted it, finally.  You don't know what I know. And I saw it from the beginning. The last time I pmed him he made a disgusting cryptic pm that it was my fault and I am delusional. It was when I felt he misunderstood something with Rage. He says ugly things but you simly choose not to see it. Believe what you want. If I went too far, I'm sorry. I don't see it that way.

He said he didn't care about butthurt and penis. He said I wasn't his kind of mod. Afn isn't my kind of site. I told this to aspiemomma via text. She wanted me to rejoin, I did not. He is biased. I had hope Aspiemomma would bridge the gap between us. I tried to be nice, he flung insults. I didn't "cry" initially. I made a joke. He chose to get offensive and accuse me of threatening aspiemomma. I merely didn't want to go back to AFN. I don't care if I am made a mod. I don't trust his judgment. You can belive me or not. I decide I will just distance myself from you. I am done caring.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2013, 02:09:03 PM »

Everyone happy now?

I am really pissed.

Everyone happy now?

I am really pissed.

I feel I should really point out, dick and doo doo jokes are a common past time for kids and adults alike. You can't stop this, you know.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2013, 02:26:27 PM »
His topic should be unlocked. the problem is, he doesn't get to control the conversation. he wants to be the overlord without anyone telling him otherwise. and he's not going to kill himself
ok. I unlocked it
Misunderstood.

Offline cynara

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2013, 02:27:33 PM »
I know that, I have two doo-doo obsessed kids.
Penis's, bowel-movements and farting are the main topics in my house :D

But, maybe a Mod should be a little more-grown up on the forum they are moderating, especially a forum intended to be suitable for dx'ed teenagers and children.
And perhaps a "Easily Butthurt Psycho" could be intimidating for any kids who want to report someone to her or even want to disagree with her. I've had to rein my ass right in and remember that I'm a Mod on a forum that wants to be youth (and their parents)-friendly.

I understand why she was pissed off, but I also understand why Skyblue was pissed off too.

'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2013, 02:30:39 PM »

But, maybe a Mod should be a little more-grown up on the forum they are moderating, especially a forum intended to be suitable for dx'ed teenagers and children.
And perhaps a "Easily Butthurt Psycho" could be intimidating for any kids who want to report someone to her or even want to disagree with her. I've had to rein my ass right in and remember that I'm a Mod on a forum that wants to be youth (and their parents)-friendly.

I understand why she was pissed off, but I also understand why Skyblue was pissed off too.

I see blame on both sides as well, but I have to say Skyblue was simply more poisonous from my perspective. And it may be my own bias speaking, but when in a position of leadership, there is no room for that.

I think when starting a new site, everyone just got a little overexited about their newfound ability to manipulate the world around them.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2013, 02:41:37 PM »

I tried to reconcile what I was wrong about. I was ovrheating and dehydrated when I misread his edited post. Then he chose to continue his nastiness. He is almost twice my age. I have feelings too, goddammit!

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2013, 02:42:57 PM »

Everyone happy now?

I am really pissed.

Everyone happy now?

I am really pissed.

You sound reasonable, Cynara, and DFG hasn't denied it.

If that's the case, then why didn't skyblue1 just say that in the first place?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline cynara

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2013, 03:03:34 PM »
The plain simple truth?
He didn't want to embarrass her in front of people.
No-one on AFN knew and it was assumed she would be remodded when they had all talked and no-one would be any the wiser as to her un-modding.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2013, 03:13:00 PM »
The plain simple truth?
No-one on AFN knew and it was assumed she would be remodded when they had all talked and no-one would be any the wiser as to her un-modding.

You just don't get it. I explained this over and over again. He did what he did deliberately. He modded everyone from FoF but me. This was intentional on his part. I am well aware of his passive aggression. I just wanted him to be direct with me. He is no victim of anyone but himself. When I tried to talk it out he responded in a cryptic, creepy fashion. He was always unkind to me. He only acted nice when he realized others liked me. I wanted to gt to the bottom of this. He repeatedly refused to answer questions. He just made insult and acted like a child. He is thirty years older than me. Why is he not responsi ble for his actions? Why am I responsib le for what he does?

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2013, 03:34:03 PM »
The plain simple truth?

Alright, one down. What about Bloke, Rage and myself?

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline cynara

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2013, 03:38:27 PM »
I don't know.
I'm sorry.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2013, 03:42:52 PM »
I don't know.
I'm sorry.

What do you have to be sorry for? :)

Before, the story we had was that she was de-modded for using "penis". Now you're saying that that wasn't all; it was an abuse of power in changing profiles without permission. I understand. But skyblue1 wasn't just avoiding the subject for DFG's benefit.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2013, 03:44:34 PM »
 >:(
I don't know.
I'm sorry.

Precisely right. You don't know. You merely parroted Skyblue1's claims whichwere eiher lies or delusions. Rage knows. He is psychic. He knows my internal thoughts/feelings. I do not appreciate what you said or blaming me for the acctions of a 63 year old man. I have no superpowers. I can't make him do anything. He was always judgmental of my depressive episodes complaining about "the whiny emos" and now he wants to die? Dos not add up, Cynara.