Author Topic: One of the extremely unfortunate results of feminism.  (Read 4966 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: One of the extremely unfortunate results of feminism.
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2013, 09:40:05 PM »
I asked possum a question and you spam. Wtf?
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2013, 10:21:53 PM »
Read his interactions with DirtDawg.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2013, 03:42:08 AM »
Am I convincing anyone that there is a problem here?

By cherrypicking a few radicals? All of the examples you pointed above are from radicals who have no grasp on reality. Any person I met who claimed to be a feminist were nowhere as crazy, and didn't desire to burn my cock off at any waking moment. Actually, the opinion of said feminists is that there is a HUGE divide between radicals and feminists - in other words, they hate each other.

It's best to tackle radical feminism (something which is retarded at best) rather than feminism itself. That said, regular "feminism" should really have it's name changed, since it reflects on gender equality more than women's rights. This is why I don't call myself a feminist - simply because the name is now outdated.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 03:45:10 AM by schleed »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2013, 05:26:05 AM »

By cherrypicking a few radicals? All of the examples you pointed above are from radicals who have no grasp on reality. Any person I met who claimed to be a feminist were nowhere as crazy, and didn't desire to burn my cock off at any waking moment. Actually, the opinion of said feminists is that there is a HUGE divide between radicals and feminists - in other words, they hate each other.

It's best to tackle radical feminism (something which is retarded at best) rather than feminism itself. That said, regular "feminism" should really have it's name changed, since it reflects on gender equality more than women's rights. This is why I don't call myself a feminist - simply because the name is now outdated.

Just a "few" huh?

Get lost, bro.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2013, 05:28:16 AM »

I disagree. I think that the people that are into gender equality are into gender equality and that feminists are into more equality for women.
These do not amount to the same thing at all.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Constant Poster
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2013, 06:56:39 AM »
That's if you assume they're all the same. They're not. Most feminists cant even agree with each other! The whole issue of gender equality needs to be standardised and injected with sanity.

Just a "few" huh?

Get lost, bro.

Yes, a few. They're not fighting for equality, but using feminism as an excuse to spearhead their own agendas. Radicals dont fight for gender equality or womens rights.

Then again, you always fill your posts with hyperbole and bluster. Explains why no one bothers properly arguing with you anymore.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2013, 07:02:04 AM »
That's if you assume they're all the same. They're not. Most feminists cant even agree with each other! The whole issue of gender equality needs to be standardised and injected with sanity.

Just a "few" huh?

Get lost, bro.

Yes, a few. They're not fighting for equality, but using feminism as an excuse to spearhead their own agendas. Radicals dont fight for gender equality or womens rights.

Then again, you always fill your posts with hyperbole and bluster. Explains why no one bothers properly arguing with you anymore.

I filled my posts with hyperbole? How about you list some sources to back your claims like I do?  :zoinks:

You're completely wrong anyway. These women are actually spearheading feminism, not the other way around.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2013, 07:44:12 AM »
I love sources which back up claims.  I can generally find one which backs up even the most bigoted pov.
Find one which meets the strict criteria of h scientific method....not just opinion pieces.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2013, 07:45:04 AM »
When you keep saying the same thing people eventually stop responding.
but I really want you did.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2013, 08:20:17 AM »
I love sources which back up claims.  I can generally find one which backs up even the most bigoted pov.
Find one which meets the strict criteria of h scientific method....not just opinion pieces.

I made a statement. I said that feminism in its current form is hateful. DD asked me to show this. I posted tons of evidence that the "womyn" leading the way for the feminist movement are hateful, nasty people. This suggests my statement is true, doesn't it?

I love sources which back up claims.

You've got a funny way of showing it. People spouting off their opinions(especially insane ones if there are enough of them) can be valid evidence in this instance, Jag. Used as quotes, they are evidence of hate-speech. And what I posted was a tiny bit of an endless about of hatred for anything resembling a male. I mean ENDLESS.

Oh man, I love how feminists and pro feminists are SSOOOO open minded and give the old college try at evaluating their wonderful movement when a concerned person offers criticism, instead of immediately calling anything that makes them uncomfortable RAPE or HATE SPEECH. Yeah. I looooove feminists. They're so fucking peaceful and reasonable. And the ones that aren't? Ehh they're a minority! Of course they are! I won't consider anything else because I've been told feminism is about equality, and that makes me feel nice inside. My feelings are very important.

No they aren't a minority. Not by a longshot. I challenge you do a little experiement, gentlemen. Print the posters Girlwriteswhat just spoke about in that video, and post them in as many places as possible. Then watch and see just how long they last.

Just try it. In fact if you have the balls, go to a feminist meet and ask them questions about their movement. Just see what happens. See how reasonable and how peaceful and "progressive" the modern feminist philosophy is. Maybe once you get a dose of reality, you'll understand what i'm talking about here. You'll understand that feminism is a movement for equal rights, unless you have a penis.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 11:36:47 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2013, 12:38:53 PM »
I filled my posts with hyperbole? How about you list some sources to back your claims like I do?  :zoinks:

Look at most of your more "political" threads. Most people (apart from lap dogs like lit) don't bother replying anymore. You have been pointed out on your aggressive manner and tendency to use hyperbole from members before, one example being Possum.

You're completely wrong anyway. These women are actually spearheading feminism, not the other way around.

I really think you need to look up on the issue of radical feminists. The examples you pointed out are radical feminism, not feminism. I am in no way denying anything offered there, people like thunderfoot etc. do raise some good points on the matter.

The sad fact is that looking through websites like twitter, tumblr etc, radicals are increasing. Even more worrying, some have political clout. Atheism + for example is riddled with radical feminism.

Still, they are a minority, although a quite vocal one. Non-radicals are nowhere near as noticed, since they are not complete nutcases.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2013, 12:45:28 PM »
Look at most of your more "political" threads. Most people (apart from lap dogs like lit) don't bother replying anymore. You have been pointed out on your aggressive manner and tendency to use hyperbole from members before, one example being Possum.

Translation: You may be right, but you're a big meaniehead!

Protip: Exactly. I don't give a fuck, either. Reality is reality no matter what its delivery method is.

I really think you need to look up on the issue of radical feminists. The examples you pointed out are radical feminism, not feminism. I am in no way denying anything offered there, people like thunderfoot etc. do raise some good points on the matter.

The sad fact is that looking through websites like twitter, tumblr etc, radicals are increasing. Even more worrying, some have political clout. Atheism + for example is riddled with radical feminism.

Still, they are a minority, although a quite vocal one. Non-radicals are nowhere near as noticed, since they are not complete nutcases.

Thunderfoot. Indeed, he's a good man.

Non-radicals are nowhere near as noticed, since they are not complete nutcases

Oh yeah? You're absolutely sure about that. I mean you didn't just "talk to some girls" a few times and suddenly understand the feminist movement, right? I'll post this part again, to make sure you see it.

No they aren't a minority. Not by a longshot. I challenge you do a little experiement, gentlemen. Print the posters Girlwriteswhat just spoke about in that video, and post them in as many places as possible. Then watch and see just how long they last.

Just try it. In fact if you have the balls, go to a feminist meet and ask them questions about their movement. Just see what happens. See how reasonable and how peaceful and "progressive" the modern feminist philosophy is. Maybe once you get a dose of reality, you'll understand what i'm talking about here. You'll understand that feminism is a movement for equal rights, unless you have a penis.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2013, 01:12:13 PM »

I made a statement. I said that feminism in its current form is hateful. DD asked me to show this. I posted tons of evidence that the "womyn" leading the way for the feminist movement are hateful, nasty people. This suggests my statement is true, doesn't it?

I love sources which back up claims.

You've got a funny way of showing it. People spouting off their opinions(especially insane ones if there are enough of them) can be valid evidence in this instance, Jag. Used as quotes, they are evidence of hate-speech. And what I posted was a tiny bit of an endless about of hatred for anything resembling a male. I mean ENDLESS.

Oh man, I love how feminists and pro feminists are SSOOOO open minded and give the old college try at evaluating their wonderful movement when a concerned person offers criticism, instead of immediately calling anything that makes them uncomfortable RAPE or HATE SPEECH. Yeah. I looooove feminists. They're so fucking peaceful and reasonable. And the ones that aren't? Ehh they're a minority! Of course they are! I won't consider anything else because I've been told feminism is about equality, and that makes me feel nice inside. My feelings are very important.

you aren't concerned. You're angry.

Sources are like a two bit whore.  Easy to come by and offers temporary relief.  I said give me something that stands up to scrutiny.  You offer opinions and biased stats.
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2013, 01:19:31 PM »
I think that the real problem is that the radical feminists set a high benchmark so that when their not so crazy feminists sisters come along and accept a much watered down version of what was insane, they do without much checking because it "feels right" or "sounds credible" or "is not "batshit crazy".
For example if I was a feminist and i heard one radical feminist say that men were walking dildos, and another that male population ought to be culled to 20%, and then heard that women are more likely to be victims of assault than men, I would probably think the first two incorrect and the province of incorrect thought but that my "women being more likely to be the victims of assault" thing was a reasonable proposition in contrast.
I possibly would think I was fighting a good cause and maybe even seek to push support for female victims of crime ahead of male victims of crime. Because that is more constructive and less crazy that the radical loud voiced feminists.....except that women are NOT more likely to be victims of assault.
Many of these things are bought up over and over and are wrong and known to be wrong and yet the studies are never thrust into the public consciousness be feminists do not want it there. Garden variety feminists. Not just radical feminists. The pay gap....same story.
So on and on the fight is fought. More support for girls at school, change the school system to encourage girls. How are girls now doing compared to boys? Need you ask....yet on they go.

Feminism is NOT equality and never was.
Fighting for equality is admirable. Fighting for Feminism is not fighting for equality and they are nit interchangeable terms. The people that believe this give an undeserved credibility to feminism that is unwarranted.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2013, 01:36:18 PM »

Sources are like a two bit whore.  Easy to come by and offers temporary relief.  I said give me something that stands up to scrutiny.  You offer opinions and biased stats.

Oh lawd. Lets pick this one apart.

And how do you know this, praytell?  :LOL:

Sources are like a two bit whore.  Easy to come by and offers temporary relief.
Feelings are more important, I know.

I said give me something that stands up to scrutiny.
It does. Explain, if it doesn't. I even offered you the idea of an experiement to see for yourself what is right or wrong. You won't do it though, you'll continue being a faggoty mangina who does what he's told. :trollface:

You offer opinions and biased stats.
Sure, I might do that sometimes. You're telling me you've never done that before in your entire life? But in this instance, I did not. In fact... you're starting to sound familiar. Guy has a problem with feminism, points it out, and...

Feminist equivalent:

Check your privelige!

You're okay living in a rape culture?!

All I can hear out of you right now is HATE SPEECH!

Honestly dude. You'd make a fine feminist. You make arguments based soley on your word, and only offer criticism based on your feelings. You have no interest in facts, whatsoever.

I've done nothing of the kind in this case. But even in some bizarre world where I did, at least I offered SOMETHING.  :zoinks:
I will never stop...